Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

I'm 36 now. I never thought I'd get this far. I assume I'll be dead. If not, I have no idea. Penguin farm?

Doesn't work. The penguins just all huddle up together against the cold. They will not work the fields.

And then you've got to work out a water source with sufficient fish which is a whole other thing in itself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Don't take an AK the penguins could fight back

TelevisedInsanity
Dec 19, 2008

"You'll never know if you can fly unless you take the risk of falling."
I got it - I'll just be one of those hipsters that opens up a soda pop and candy store.

But the catch? All the music is SKA!

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

TelevisedInsanity posted:

I got it - I'll just be one of those hipsters that opens up a soda pop and candy store.

But the catch? All the music is SKA!

You son of a bitch. I'm in.

laserghost
Feb 12, 2014

trust me, I'm a cat.

Just got my glucometer and am going to see cardiologist soon. I am barely in my mid-30s. gently caress

This glucometer has bluetooth for some reason

fresh_cheese
Jul 2, 2014

MY KPI IS HOW MANY VP NUTS I SUCK IN A FISCAL YEAR AND MY LAST THREE OFFICE CHAIRS COMMITTED SUICIDE

laserghost posted:

This glucometer has bluetooth for some reason

Thats so you can run glooko or similar on your phone to pull the data out and plot it over a nice big screen for a whole week or two and doing month to month comparisons that the glucometer wont do.

Also real handy for sharing the data with your dr/rn team as you learn how to be diabetic. Some apps are experimenting with analytics to generate some fancy analysis if youre into that kinda thing.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Post your glucose

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

I'm 36 now. I never thought I'd get this far. I assume I'll be dead. If not, I have no idea. Penguin farm?

lol lotta goons gonna be posting like this in 10, 20, 30, etc. years when they discover that both the world has kept chugging on and also somehow this website has continued to survive

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

make increasingly desperate bargains to avoid looking as old as i feel

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost

Relevant Tangent posted:

make increasingly desperate bargains to avoid looking as old as i feel

Satan won't answer my calls to make deals anymore. I'm running out of options.

gbs but from 2004
Oct 24, 2004

wow u rude pig

"i STarTed this TOIlEt Of A tHreaD aNd HAve sOmEHOW aVoidEd A red teXt"

olives black posted:

I have looked at listings for old TASCAM multitrack tape recorders more often than is healthy in the past few days. tape is TRVE

Get that portastudio 414 mkii babey

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

The Butcher posted:

Satan won't answer my calls to make deals anymore. I'm running out of options.

there's whole pantheons of misbeggotten cosmic entities out there, if your death doesn't lead to a horde of horrors throwing up their appendages in disgust at the idea of settling who gets the ragged remnants of your bargain bin soul you weren't trying hard enough

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Did you try calling that guy who beat the devil in a fiddle battle? He might have thier number.

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost

Relevant Tangent posted:

there's whole pantheons of misbeggotten cosmic entities out there, if your death doesn't lead to a horde of horrors throwing up their appendages in disgust at the idea of settling who gets the ragged remnants of your bargain bin soul you weren't trying hard enough

I sigh as I dust off my Necronomicon and head to the beach. I can probably find a racoon for the ritual on the way.

It was just easier with Satan.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

might start using moisturizer

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

GONNA GET ONE OF THOSE THREE WHEELED MOTORCYCLES AND A SHIRT THAT SAYS IF YOU CAN READ THIS THE B*ITCH FELL OFF

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost

numberoneposter posted:

GONNA GET ONE OF THOSE THREE WHEELED MOTORCYCLES AND A SHIRT THAT SAYS IF YOU CAN READ THIS THE B*ITCH FELL OFF

You can get your safely secured husband to wear that shirt and really confuse people.

Plan R
Oct 5, 2021

For Romeo

numberoneposter posted:

might start using moisturizer

or stop drinking.

Default Settings
May 29, 2001

Keep your 'lectric eye on me, babe

naem posted:

get life insurance, as much as you can afford

that way your kids inherit a little something extra.

It could pay your grandkids way through college

Good idea, I haven't given that a thought yet. I'll look into it.

Car Hater
May 7, 2007

wolf. bike.
Wolf. Bike.
Wolf! Bike!
WolfBike!
WolfBike!
ARROOOOOO!
Mostly gonna cry a lot as people get older and start dying more until it's my turn

RocketMermaid
Mar 30, 2004

My pronouns are She/Heir.

olives black posted:

I have looked at listings for old TASCAM multitrack tape recorders more often than is healthy in the past few days. tape is TRVE

I admit to having seriously considered getting a real-life tape delay instead of just a digital emulation of it. Or possibly DIYing it.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

gonna get really into jet skis

gbs but from 2004
Oct 24, 2004

wow u rude pig

"i STarTed this TOIlEt Of A tHreaD aNd HAve sOmEHOW aVoidEd A red teXt"

RocketMermaid posted:

I admit to having seriously considered getting a real-life tape delay instead of just a digital emulation of it. Or possibly DIYing it.

WEM copicat is a cheaper alternative to a space echo but to be honest the UAD space echo plugin sounds super close to a real one

ZearothK
Aug 25, 2008

I've lost twice, I've failed twice and I've gotten two dishonorable mentions within 7 weeks. But I keep coming back. I am The Trooper!

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021

Currently in my mid life crisis. I took up running, yoga and meditation, also moved to a countryside cabin and became a volunteer firefighter.

Don't recommend it, OP.

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
i don't remember

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

RocketMermaid posted:

I envy anyone who can wield a soldering iron without burning their house down