Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ass-penny

> covet cigarettes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

Ass-penny

I'm pretty sure the egg rolls go in the incubator

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Shifty Nipples

rear end-penny posted:

I'm pretty sure the egg rolls go in the incubator

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

biosterous

rainbow eggcubator

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
>have a pizza party, invite the whole gang

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

Plant MONSTER.

Shifty Nipples

lol antici...

pation

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

Plant MONSTER.

Shifty Nipples

drat what an industrious little bird, also woohoo more space for activities

Shifty Nipples

anyone else think protagonist bird (have we established their gender?) vaguely looks like a kookaburra

Plant MONSTER.

They're a Kookatiel!

Shifty Nipples

Plant MONSTER. posted:

They're a Kookatiel!

well cool! you have communicated that effectively through the medium of illustration

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
>check out Kookatiel's new room

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

Twenty Four

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

>check out Kookatiel's new room

Plant MONSTER.

Shifty Nipples

well i'll be damned

good job adapting to unexpected requests... adding new game mechanics? would this be considered a game?

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
>bake a frozen pizza for birds

Stoner Sloth

Shifty Nipples posted:

well i'll be damned

good job adapting to unexpected requests... adding new game mechanics? would this be considered a game?

game or no i'm considering it a magical experience and am thankful for our friend and posting pal PM :unsmith:

also we should check the cupboards and fridge just in case there are surprises waiting for us!

Shifty Nipples

Stoner Sloth posted:

game or no i'm considering it a magical experience and am thankful for our friend and posting pal PM :unsmith:

Absolutely

Stoner Sloth posted:

also we should check the cupboards and fridge just in case there are surprises waiting for us!

and make sure nobody tried to store pots or pans in the oven before we turn it on

Shifty Nipples

i hope there are child safety locks on the cabinet doors under the sink :ohdear:

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
I'm not convinced that the honk honk horn is going to hatch. Maybe we should cook the honk honk horn?

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

Plant MONSTER.

Shifty Nipples

that was unexpected

Ass-penny

putting a rotten egg in the incubator sounds like a bad idea.

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
Can birds be bad? Let's find out!

Shifty Nipples

rear end-penny posted:

putting a rotten egg in the incubator sounds like a bad idea.

what's the worst that could happen lol

Shifty Nipples

I think since birdtagonist seems pretty stoked about it we might as well stick it in the incubator and see what happens, after all there is plenty of room for it.

Plant MONSTER.

Shifty Nipples

what do you think it smells like haha i'm just curious for laughs haha

Heather Papps

hello friend

maybe i'm stoned or something but i said "WHOA!" out loud when i got to this part after catching up on a bunch of pages

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Plant MONSTER.

i mean it's a brand new kitchen* itd be rude NOT to go whoa

(*that I recolored from marge quest... change the colors, add corn to the drapes and flip it horizontally... and its the simpsons kitchen!!!)

Shifty Nipples

a treehouse with electricity and plumbing is pretty impressive imo

Shifty Nipples

i just realized the incubator light went out a long time ago and never came back on that's why it looks like a claw machine claw

Ass-penny

Shifty Nipples posted:

a treehouse with electricity and plumbing is pretty impressive imo

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Plant MONSTER.

Stoner Sloth

:stoked: to find out what it is!

Plant MONSTER.

eggg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ass-penny

:f5h: