Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

i am he posted:

golbez: hi, ya, is this my bank? i need to cancel $1000 dollars in amazon transactions. somebody ordered like 15,000 ladybugs with my bank account information.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Glompton

WINNINGHARD posted:

please dont, this is good.

it makes me feel dirty

g0lbez

and then you'll beg

lame

SIDS Vicious

hows golbez feeling

nvm no cake

my wife says thanks for the 7 day cruise we're going on to the bahamas next week

WINNINGHARD

hello, I abuse pets, purchase plastic toys from japan on credit, also I am GBS as hell, my name is g0lbez

SIDS Vicious

golbez you can buy me archives if you want

mags

I am a congenital optimist.

Iggy Koopa posted:

golbez you can buy me archives if you want

he can't now but someone else can with his money

SIDS Vicious

hey whoever has the golbez money please buy me archives thanks

Afro Doug

[golbez on the phone with lawyer] Yes I think I've been a victim of identity theft? Uh huh... Yeah... I think they got ahold of it when I posted it on the internet forum "BYOB". Yeah. Well it's where people are chill on the internet and are friends. Yeah, its about about smoking weed and letting loose. On the internet, yeah. Its - Hello? Hello???

WINNINGHARD

Iggy Koopa posted:

hey whoever has the golbez money please buy me archives thanks

also i would like this

SIDS Vicious

Afro Doug posted:

[golbez on the phone with lawyer] Yes I think I've been a victim of identity theft? Uh huh... Yeah... I think they got ahold of it when I posted it on the internet forum "BYOB". Yeah. Well it's where people are chill on the internet and are friends. Yeah, its about about smoking weed and letting loose. On the internet, yeah. Its - Hello? Hello???

i am he

i'll take $1000 dollars

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

goddamn someone asked me to probate him for his own good and i thought naw that's not really my job to police people on that level and now here we are i'm just going to start probating everyone

SIDS Vicious

Bo-Pepper posted:

goddamn someone asked me to probate him for his own good and i thought naw that's not really my job to police people on that level and now here we are i'm just going to start probating everyone

please do not probate me bo pperp i have never done anything to be get introuble for :)

FluffieDuckie

Bo-Pepper posted:

and so it begins

Salmiakki

Bo-Pepper posted:

:0

Abysswalker

i am he posted:

i'll take $1000 dollars

Dotcom Jillionaire

Social distortion
byob justice

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

i'm clicking the probate button so hard everyone get ready you're gonna feel it in your underpants

FluffieDuckie

Bo-Pepper posted:

i'm clicking the probate button so hard everyone get ready you're gonna feel it in your underpants

me first me first

Dotcom Jillionaire

Social distortion
byob justice is swift and unkind like a baby raptor spitting acid in your face

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

Sorry Bo-Pepper :(

SIDS Vicious

Dotcom Jillionaire posted:

byob justice is swift and unkind like a baby raptor spitting acid in your face

thats not right

City of Glompton

Bo-Pepper posted:

how about you just edit his pertinent info out of his dumbass post?

e or probe him, works too

Lil Cunty

Bo-Pepper posted:

i think...i think im starting to feel something

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

Siluvayne posted:

how about you just edit his pertinent info out of his dumbass post?

it already has been

i am he

i dont think its his real bank account info..

WINNINGHARD

but he did def abuse a pet and i don't like that. he shouldn't be in this Sector.

pig slut lisa

irl is good

Bo-Pepper posted:

it already has been

it's a pro edit

i am he

he abused my mind with hi s posting..

Dotcom Jillionaire

Social distortion
me reading this thread ----->

SIDS Vicious

hoyl poo poo dotcom whats wrong with u

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

pig slut lisa posted:

it's a pro edit

i can't take credit for that one it was done before i got here

pig slut lisa

irl is good

RIP g0lbez, iq 63 points

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
bopepper can you wait to probate me until my brand new ps4 comes in from amazon

Afro Doug

apparently this freakin sicko posted his cat's bank information and not his own. disgusting.

FluffieDuckie

i'd like to take this opportunity to commend our moderation team for their swift response to this crisis. we were able to get both an ik and a mod in here within minutes.

good job guys.

(still waiting for that probe peps :wink:)

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

The Green Calx posted:

thanks for the xbox one bitch

self own PS4SUPREMACY (im gonna get1 someday)

CAT BRUSH posted:

bopepper can you wait to probate me until my brand new ps4 comes in from amazon
:hfive:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bwatts

i think its incredibly sad that a guy posted his bank account and people didn't use it for free avatars. not very byob

• Locked thread