Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zeniel
Oct 18, 2013
And on top all that, this screen shot lp was very entertaining and simply doesn't convey how intensely frustrating and boring this game is to play. The number of times everything comes to a grinding halt because you are forced to collect x amount of some item that either appears randomly or has a slow number of step get forever to get is simply ridiculous. I'd have chalked it up to game padding, but then there was that "Nice try" event that doing the obvious mentioned where if you try to save yourself some time grinding at a later point the game won't let you. This game both rewards and punishes you with more busy work.

What I'm trying to say is that this game is pure evil.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

doing the obvious
Jun 7, 2004

The Y2K problem? Well, I've created a very large microwave. It's about two hundred square...cubic , cubic yards. New Years eve, I intend to enter this
It's hard for me to be too critical on the game partially due to rose tinted nostalgia glasses, but also because upon revisiting it just is far from a completed project. Oh, a few addendums about the final act, the 'Nice Try' only happens if you try to leave enough sesame seeds around to not have to deal with the pawn shop later. Not sure exactly how many, but you will need at least three to make one fish cream sandwich, so it's probably three. Bottle(s) of cream will always be erased.

The other thing I forgot to mention is that if you clutter up the fish cream parlor with random inventory, it will still be waiting for you when the trial happens. You have to do this before repairing the machine, after you do then the normal crowd is there and you can't drop anything. Guess it was a matter of :effort: or they didn't think that someone would be bothered to drop all sorts of random crap in that particular area.

Small example:

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013
It says so much about the game that they didn't make new sprites for Kallak and Brandon for the big trial.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
So Malcolm was always an rear end in a top hat, just not a murdering rear end in a top hat.

Eh, I'll take what I can get.

Found Sound
Jun 8, 2010

Man. This was the first adventure game I ever played. I remember enjoying it, even though I had to use a walkthrough, but dang. You put up with a lot of bullshit when you're a kid and don't know any better!

Anyway, great LP. Thanks!

• Locked thread