Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I’ll drink at an airport bar if it’s a long enough layover that I can enjoy a beer or two and still have time to pee. I hate pissing on an airplane and will do anything to avoid it unless it’s absolutely necessary.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

my flight over to HK was so empty i got 3 seats to myself, created a pillow fort, and drank 8 beers while watching movies/sleeping

Vanadium Dame
May 29, 2002

HELLO I WOULD LIKE TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT MY VERY STRONG OPINIONS

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

I’ll drink at an airport bar if it’s a long enough layover that I can enjoy a beer or two and still have time to pee. I hate pissing on an airplane and will do anything to avoid it unless it’s absolutely necessary.

Did anyone else grow up with myths such as 'airplane toilets will suck your guts out your butthole'

Vanadium Dame
May 29, 2002

numberoneposter posted:

my flight over to HK was so empty i got 3 seats to myself, created a pillow fort, and drank 8 beers while watching movies/sleeping

It was so worth it to buy the third seat for our flight to NZ, we could just flop down and sprawl they had a special couples seatbelt and stuff

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Earwicker posted:

i dont generally drink on airplanes because its dehydrating enough as it is. edibles on the other hand are wonderful

I always put back a 200mg edible when i hit the airport parking lot. It's the only way to fly.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
Flying stoned is so much better.

Sex Skeleton
Aug 16, 2018

For when lonely nights turn bonely

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

I nearly missed boarding for a flight out of Mexico City because I was at the bar getting drunk instead of at the gate paying attention. That was also the flight where they swabbed me for bomb residue. Apparently they do this at random.

Sex Skeleton
Aug 16, 2018

For when lonely nights turn bonely
Also when I flew to Japan for work a couple years ago, our plane had a malfunction and had to taxi back to the gate, delaying our arrival to Narita by like 6 hours. Then we had to spend another 2 hours making Shinkansen connections to get to Sendai. My coworker kept losing his tickets and stuff in his pockets, which really pissed the conductors off.

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
The worst bathrooms I’ve ever been on were the bathrooms at the Doha convention centre in Qatar during a large expo and conference I was at.

The washrooms weren’t bad at all it’s just the fact that the locals and workers all use the hose bidet thing and there was an inch of poo poo and piss water covering the whole washroom floor because they give no poo poo about how their actions will effect anyone else. God drat it was gross

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

Sex Skeleton posted:

I nearly missed boarding for a flight out of Mexico City because I was at the bar getting drunk instead of at the gate paying attention. That was also the flight where they swabbed me for bomb residue. Apparently they do this at random.

isnt that incredibly common? i must have been swabbed for bomb residue like hundreds of times at this point

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

That's why the people who passionately advocate the use of bidets at home, should just use their shower heads with the same effect

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

CharminUltraStrong posted:

That's why the people who passionately advocate the use of bidets at home, should just use their shower heads with the same effect

do you poo poo in the shower :confused:

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

Earwicker posted:

If i had a bidet, i might've as well.

Vanadium Dame
May 29, 2002

Earwicker posted:

isnt that incredibly common? i must have been swabbed for bomb residue like hundreds of times at this point

If you are trans, they molest you, then swab you, every time. Yep. At this point it's kinda a 'ha ha this is dumb security theater the gently caress would I be carrying a what' moment.

EDIT: also yes always fly stoned

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Resting Lich Face posted:

Flying stoned is so much better.

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

Valium or gtfo

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Earwicker posted:

Work smart not hard. A few waffle stomps and you're gtg

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

percocet and a beer, i like to be wobblin like michael j fox

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

vyst posted:

I always put back a 200mg edible when i hit the airport parking lot. It's the only way to fly.

200mg?? lol most of them I've seen have a single serving size of 10-20mg lol

Jesus man.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

MarcusSA posted:

200mg?? lol most of them I've seen have a single serving size of 10-20mg lol

Jesus man.

If you can't remember the flight then you know you had a good flight my dude

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

Tumble posted:

percocet and a beer, i like to be wobblin like michael j fox

lmao

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
I’ve never drank before or on a plane for my entire life. I need to work the emergency exits at peak.*

* if I drink, I’m needing a smoke.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

numberoneposter posted:

This guy fucks !!!!!

Cyril Sneer
Aug 8, 2004

Life would be simple in the forest except for Cyril Sneer. And his life would be simple except for The Raccoons.
I like to get drunk then toss back a sleeping pill or 2. Knocks me right the gently caress out.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Cyril Sneer posted:

I like to get drunk then toss back a sleeping pill or 2. Knocks me right the gently caress out.

I’m leaving you behind.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Flight to Seattle last year, woman from Tennessee asked me why there was snow on top of Miunt Rainier if it was summer time?

She was nice though. Super scared of flying so much that her husband wouldn't sit next to her because he was embarrassed (!) I showed her simple stuff like put her feet on her bag during takeoff and press a magazine into her stomach during takeoff and landing and she did just fine

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Drunk Nerds posted:

Flight to Seattle last year, woman from Tennessee asked me why there was snow on top of Miunt Rainier if it was summer time?

She was nice though. Super scared of flying so much that her husband wouldn't sit next to her because he was embarrassed (!) I showed her simple stuff like put her feet on her bag during takeoff and press a magazine into her stomach during takeoff and landing and she did just fine

Magazine what? Lol

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Burt Sexual posted:

Magazine what? Lol

It's a simple technique for novice flyers to suppress.the anxiety from the extreme acceleration and deceleration

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

Drunk Nerds posted:

It's a simple technique for novice flyers to suppress.the anxiety from the extreme acceleration and deceleration

I just piss myself. also works.

Vanadium Dame
May 29, 2002

CharminUltraStrong posted:

I just piss myself. also works.

I listen to loud music on headphones and pretend that I'm in a spacecraft. And the occasional pissing myself. But I make it to the bathroom before that one.

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
Haven't been on the forums for a few days. Orangeboi is fine

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Drunk Nerds posted:

Never seen or heard of this, but cool.

And catte!

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Unfinish3d posted:

Haven't been on the forums for a few days. Orangeboi is fine

Nice

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i always read every sing thing thats in that seat storage compartment

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica

numberoneposter posted:

i always read every sing thing thats in that seat storage compartment

That's cool my dude do what helps you but know that airplanes are extremely dirty and gross and rarely ever get cleaned. Airplane staff is underpaid and under constant pressure to hurry and lmao if you think those seat pockets aren't the most disgusting things filled with lord knows how much bacteria and filth

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
I'm getting drunk in an airport bar and im realizing that 1)I've paid too much for my drinks and 2) carrying a duffel bag looks dumb. I'm carrying a duffel bag.

Gaunab fucked around with this message at 19:17 on Sep 27, 2019

Vanadium Dame
May 29, 2002

Gaunab posted:

I'm getting drunk in an airport bar and im realizing that 1)I've paid too much for my drinks and 2) carrying a duffel bag looks dumb. I'm carrying a duffel bag.

You're in an airport. Wear a dang zoot suit if you want, who cares.

Coasterphreak
May 29, 2007
I like cookies.

Burt Sexual posted:

I’ve never drank before or on a plane for my entire life. I need to work the emergency exits at peak.*

* if I drink, I’m needing a smoke.

have you never heard of nicorette

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Coasterphreak posted:

have you never heard of nicorette

have you ever had 4 rum and cokes and then a cigarette?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coasterphreak
May 29, 2007
I like cookies.

Wendigee posted:

have you ever had 4 rum and cokes and then a cigarette?

no because I drink bourbon neat like a real man