Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

Chrs posted:

Genuinely surprised they haven’t milked this poo poo for a cash-in movie yet.

Gamemaster Anthony Presents: every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a Lego movie but much much worse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Clark Nova posted:

Gamemaster Anthony Presents: every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a Lego movie but much much worse

Makes The Emoji Movie look like an Oscar nominated production

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

But did you see who it's being written by!? This guy was one of the four writers of Spies in Disguise and he wrote additional material for The Wild!

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
taking a break from writing the screenplay for the Fucko@ Pops movie to stare at my revolver and take a belt of scotch. Yes. The revolver. That will solve everything.

Salem Saberhagen
Feb 23, 2009

blight rhino posted:

I got this one chick a Crow from MST3K, because she was a fan.

And we had sex.

So. Uh, they kick rear end.

And yeah, she had some issues.

Was she a virgin? Did you .... funko pop her cherry :grin:

Squalid
Nov 4, 2008

having one or even several pops is fine and normal, as is giving them to people as lovely token gifts. its only weird when you have to start stacking them or you give a poo poo when the dog or kid tears one apart.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Squalid posted:

having one or even several pops is fine and normal, as is giving them to people as lovely token gifts. its only weird when you have to start stacking them or you give a poo poo when the dog or kid tears one apart.
what about a wall of funko pops but they are all SHREK

Squalid
Nov 4, 2008

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
having an opinion on things is cringe

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
One time at a company white elephant event I opened a gift that turned out to be a MLP Rainbow Dash Funko Pop. The next person in line used their turn to steal it from me.

Salem Saberhagen
Feb 23, 2009

numberoneposter posted:

what about a wall of funko pops but they are all SHREK

The same shrek or like donkey and fiona too or only variants of shrek like Santa shrek and outhouse shrek.

Weka
May 5, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 15 hours!

Stuntman posted:

having an opinion on things is cringe

I miss the days when lovely, meme driven grammar like this would get you a ban. I find it extremely cringe worthy.

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

Devils Affricate posted:

One time at a company white elephant event I opened a gift that turned out to be a MLP Rainbow Dash Funko Pop. The next person in line used their turn to steal it from me.

How much did he weigh?

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Devils Affricate posted:

Is this like a parable? I feel like I learned something.

LemonLimeSoda
Jan 23, 2020

Devils Affricate posted:

They must have gifted the Pop in the first place

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Strangely enough, it was a Chinese woman who was visiting from our Dalian office. I didn't get the impression she even knew what MLP or Funko was. She just saw that poo poo and wanted it. The world is a mysterious place.

Salem Saberhagen
Feb 23, 2009

Devils Affricate posted:

Strangely enough, it was a Chinese woman who was visiting from our Dalian office. I didn't get the impression she even knew what MLP or Funko was. She just saw that poo poo and wanted it. The world is a mysterious place.

A Stage 7 pegasister and funko fan extraordinaire, she hid her power level for years so no one would know. But that night she threw caution to the wind for that double whammy of a prize. For a single moment, you saw her true form.

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
I have several in my classroom. I teach the robotics class at my middle school, and began accumulating the robot pops as gifts from my robotics students. I have 7 or 8 of them. My favorites are the Iron Giant and Robby The Robot.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Salem Saberhagen posted:

The same shrek or like donkey and fiona too or only variants of shrek like Santa shrek and outhouse shrek.
hmmmmm good question

i would say a wall of pure shrek, we are talking deliberate "doing it for the lulz" kind of shrek funcopop collection

like saying your own name so many times it loses meaning and just becomes sound coming out of your body

ive never seen shrek btw, i know that smashmouth made a song about it

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

numberoneposter posted:

hmmmmm good question

i would say a wall of pure shrek, we are talking deliberate "doing it for the lulz" kind of shrek funcopop collection

like saying your own name so many times it loses meaning and just becomes sound coming out of your body

ive never seen shrek btw, i know that smashmouth made a song about it

Conceptual poppos.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salem Saberhagen
Feb 23, 2009

Literally A Person posted:

Conceptual poppos.

Has there been an avant garde art exhibition where the medium was entirely funko pops? I'm sure there's lots of critiques of modern society you can make with them.