Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Knot My President!
Jan 10, 2005

Tribes 2 HD remake with good netcode

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Knot My President! posted:

Tribes 2 HD remake with good netcode

Love disc sniping people. Though could never fly that drat shrike.

Knot My President!
Jan 10, 2005

13 year old me was insane at the shrike. I'd smoosh snipers and ram flag carriers and steal the flag and hop back in and do backflips and poo poo

What a good game

edit:

I've got your number! I've got alllllllllll your numbers!

Shazbot!

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Zil posted:

Love disc sniping people. Though could never fly that drat shrike.

Oh man, I once hunted down someone who took our flag in Tribes: Ascend with a shrike and I will never forget the high of blowing him away after carefully aiming at him with an unwieldy vehicle.

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
A game where each level is a different Tom Hanks movie and you have to kill Tom Hanks’ character

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
A game kinda like the sims crossed with pandemic where you infiltrate the sims neighborhood as a nyasty virus and try and find the most effective and entertaining ways to send all your infected bonkers and infect more hosts.

637dollars
Jan 14, 2021

by Athanatos

Motherfucker posted:

A game kinda like the sims crossed with pandemic where you infiltrate the sims neighborhood as a nyasty virus and try and find the most effective and entertaining ways to send all your infected bonkers and infect more hosts.
This is a winning idea

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

The sequel to Breath of The Wild.

Lister
Apr 23, 2004

Vectorman 3

637dollars
Jan 14, 2021

by Athanatos
Deep Cock Gaylaxxxtic

"Cock and Bone(r)!"

SleepySonata
Mar 3, 2010

PinheadSlim posted:

GTA but instead of some dumb city in the past on Earth it takes place on a space station in the future.

Shuttle space-drugs between sub stations, steal laser guns from the Space Force Reserve, see an android and/or alien stripper, shove a space-cop in an airlock and send that weeny into orbit.

Zero G jetpack races!

Rockstar or Volition?

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
Helicopter sim where youre picking up the characters from left for dead.

Whybird
Aug 2, 2009

Phaiston have long avoided the tightly competetive defence sector, but the IRDA Act 2052 has given us the freedom we need to bring out something really special.

https://team-robostar.itch.io/robostar

Nap Ghost

Outrail posted:

Some survival horror fps rouguelike where you're an alien that needs to infiltrate human society. Avoid the men in black, mutilate some cows, find your way to the mothership that's buried under the capitol building etc.

The twist is you're a regular human on a huge amount of drugs.

This but instead of a survival horror it's an Untitled Goose Game mod

SleepySonata
Mar 3, 2010

OhsH posted:

Helicopter sim where youre picking up the characters from left for dead.

but that means I die at the end of the game :(

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

PinheadSlim posted:

GTA but instead of some dumb city in the past on Earth it takes place on a space station in the future.

Shuttle space-drugs between sub stations, steal laser guns from the Space Force Reserve, see an android and/or alien stripper, shove a space-cop in an airlock and send that weeny into orbit.

Zero G jetpack races!
You'll be able to do all this and more in Star Citizen!

A game that should also exist.

!Klams
Dec 25, 2005

Squid Squad
A game that's like Home Alone crossed with dungeon keeper, crossed with the Sims, with incredible physics. So like, you get an alert of different kinds of home invaders, "Jehovas witnesses, coming in the front door", "Ants, coming in through the kitchen wall", "SWAT team, breaching all the downstairs windows simultaneously" etc, and then you've got a time limit to set up a bunch of traps, kind of like you would in the Sims, only you've got a really complicated suite of household items you can use, and the physics is strong enough to support whatever crazy trap ideas you come up with.

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:

sock it to me! posted:

A fully Next Generation Planetside would be the dream for me. Developers have made great advances in class based multiplayer shooters in the 18 years(!) since Planetside 2 came out, and I think it could be huge.

Planetside 2 was 2012.
Something with the scale and combined-arms-ness of Planetside but PvE would be cool. Everyone co-operates to clear out the enemies, probably have to reset the server every ~week.

Vakal
May 11, 2008

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

I'm still waiting on a remake of Zelda 2: Adventures of Link

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Whybird posted:

This but instead of a survival horror it's an Untitled Goose Game mod

'eight geese in a trench coat'

This could also work as a 'ITT we're eight geese in a trench coat' thread.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

This was confirmed in development back in 2019 so you’ll get your wish someday.

Harvey Mantaco
Mar 6, 2007

Someone please help me find my keys =(
A game with a super detailed character creator where you also add personality traits and can alter the way they speak and communicate so it's an "as believable facsimile as possible" reproduction of a person but it's your mom you create and it's a vr game and you get to say goodbye and that you loved her and she tells you that she's proud of you.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
All of them

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Wait nvm I misread the title

Asterite34
May 19, 2009

Ecco the Dolphin reboot

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

SleepySonata posted:

but that means I die at the end of the game :(

Fly better, defeat your fate

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

OhsH posted:

Helicopter sim where youre picking up the characters from left for dead. rando civilians from Atom Zombie Smasher

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Monster Hunter Hunter

Knot My President!
Jan 10, 2005

frogger but you're avoiding stepping in human poo poo on your way to work in sf

Sex Skeleton
Aug 16, 2018

For when lonely nights turn bonely
A game where you play as a hummingbird who is uniting all the different bird tribes into an army of birds using diplomacy and his tiny, scratchy voice. You win the game by defeating a super-murder of crows that you have to avoid until you've got a big enough bird army.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

weeb hunter

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
You remember that corny game Far Cry: blood dragon?

There should be a full game like that and it should take place in space, on multiple planets

Workaday Wizard
Oct 23, 2009

by Pragmatica
Cameron Mitchell: The Videogame

HAmbONE
May 11, 2004

I know where the XBox is!!
Smellrose
Super Mario World Tactics

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Right before the final boss who wants to usher in an imperial age of liberal darkness your scrappy white nationalist overweight redneck sidekick has a heart to heart about how much this all means to him, before he's heroically tazed in the balls over and over again while screaming, and the music is playing a heroic sad theme as he succumbs to a heart attack.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Nelson Mandingo posted:

Right before the final boss who wants to usher in an imperial age of liberal darkness your scrappy white nationalist overweight redneck sidekick has a heart to heart about how much this all means to him, before he's heroically tazed in the balls over and over again while screaming, and the music is playing a heroic sad theme as he succumbs to a heart attack.

"Press F to tase balls"

Asterite34
May 19, 2009

A non-lovely Godzilla game

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant
Someone in the Aeronautical Insanity thread had an idea I liked: Kerbal Naval Aviation Program. Start with World War I tech and work your way to an effective aircraft carrier.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Knot My President! posted:

frogger but you're avoiding stepping in human poo poo on your way to work in sf

choplifter but you're dropping human poo poo on a dude trying to avoid human poo poo on his way to work in sf

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Asterite34 posted:

A non-lovely Godzilla game

Destroy All Monsters was kinda cool

Harvey Mantaco posted:

A game with a super detailed character creator where you also add personality traits and can alter the way they speak and communicate so it's an "as believable facsimile as possible" reproduction of a person but it's your mom you create and it's a vr game and you get to say goodbye and that you loved her and she tells you that she's proud of you.

i think this is the plot of one of those iron man movies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bruegels Fuckbooks
Sep 14, 2004

Now, listen - I know the two of you are very different from each other in a lot of ways, but you have to understand that as far as Grandpa's concerned, you're both pieces of shit! Yeah. I can prove it mathematically.

HAmbONE posted:

Super Mario World Tactics

This actually does exist. It's called Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle. It's essentially Mario XCOM and it's amazing.