Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
This thread is part of an emerging pattern wherein former maga chuds are becoming the QCS of the regular Internet after having been turfed from all their dedicated platforms for racism. Seeing this on YouTube too with spurious accusations of “grooming” presented without evidence that are intended to make lib minded people turn away in disgust without further thought or investigation. It’s a meta cancel culture thing exactly like the fyad concern trolling in qcs, there’s nothing left for them to do for fun because they sure as poo poo aren’t going to start a revolution

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer

crazy eyes mustafa posted:

This thread is part of an emerging pattern wherein former maga chuds are becoming the QCS of the regular Internet after having been turfed from all their dedicated platforms for racism. Seeing this on YouTube too with spurious accusations of “grooming” presented without evidence that are intended to make lib minded people turn away in disgust without further thought or investigation. It’s a meta cancel culture thing exactly like the fyad concern trolling in qcs, there’s nothing left for them to do for fun because they sure as poo poo aren’t going to start a revolution

Hell's bells!

Dont Touch ME
Apr 1, 2018

You might even say these forums are something awful.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

You saying the op is a false flag :thunk:

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

like the fyad concern trolling in qcs

Like loving clockwork

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
Or is the post I just made yet more meta posting?? We post you decide...

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

Silly goose, you're here forever.

We need fewer metaposts and more metamours.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

old beast lunatic posted:

if it was a weed gummy bear that makes you indiana jones in my book

it belongs in a museum my stomach!

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
I would never drop a weed gummy, that disrespectful.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Maybe a weed ghost dropped it.

Motherfucker posted:

These forums are INDELIBLY TAINTED and must be REAPED IN FLAME!!

Fixed this for you pal.

Giraffe
Dec 12, 2005

Soiled Meat
I’ll bet if the OP makes a few more super sanctimonious threads scolding everyone it’ll fix everything.

hotdog feet
Nov 3, 2005
hail satan, ban op

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Tell us more about the former maga chuds becoming the QCS of the regular internet and fyad "concern trolling" in QCS

zaepg
Dec 25, 2008

by sebmojo
Any updates on gassing this thread?

wane tendo
Mar 19, 2005

Buglord

yeah we know. it's just so loving obvious that no one has gone out of their way to actually bother posting about it :rolleyes:

zaepg
Dec 25, 2008

by sebmojo

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
i'd like to start a brainstorm session on how amends can be made

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     
Now is not the time for amends. Now is the time for HEALING.

slow_twitch
Sep 21, 2005

Zippy the Bummer posted:

suck my balls op

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

zaepg what is your opinion on Obese Animal

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Three months? Yeah right

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

:lmao:

zaepg
Dec 25, 2008

by sebmojo

EorayMel posted:

zaepg what is your opinion on Obese Animal

There's gotta be like 5 maybe 6 deers in that belly!

ubachung
Jul 30, 2006
How is babby fawned

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
no one was harmed by this place

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 27 days!
mods please close this terrible thread so I stop seeing it

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

On behalf of all of something awful I would like to apologize for all the harm we've caused.

Ok that's taken care of can we close this lovely thread and ban the OP now

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

mom and dad fight a lot posted:

mods please close this terrible thread so I stop seeing it

this but the exact opposite

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?
OP we need SA because this is the only proper place to argue whether people should wipe while sitting down or standing up

I mean come on

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

just thinking how op likely intended this to be a banme and might end up in the goldmine instead

lmao

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010
ugh look at those lovely cherries

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

^^^^

This is lowtax's avatar, cooked up for the holidays.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

hamb

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

This thread hasn't done enough to make amends for the ham it's caused.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Yo,, does this help

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZmP9OO7FWY

Slow-Scan Shep
Jul 11, 2001

The OP is part of a genre of posts (mostly but by no means exclusively seen on Twitter/Tumblr/Mastadon) that has been around since roughly 2012 where the hyperwoke self-flagellate for having posted on "the pink forum" or "the tenbux forum". The poster thinks that they or their former community (be it here or 4chan, though sometimes it's smaller places) is responsible for making GBS threads up the net but that's not really true. No one group of civilians shitted up the net, the mental impact of the 2008 crash coupled with the addictive mind-game dopamine poo poo of modern social media did the vast majority of the work of making GBS threads up the net. Trolling-as-a-subculture did play a role and I shouldn't diminish that but it was utterly incapable of effecting such a change all by itself.

People sad about the current net hellscape make "we/they/i need to take responsibility" posts because they're trying to convince themselves that they had any power or say whatsoever in what happened to internet communities over the last decade and that simply isn't true. They think that if they broke it, they can fix it, and that's an extremely comforting fantasy because it makes the current situation much less terrifying than it actually is. We didn't do this poo poo to ourselves, the people in charge - the social media companies, the government, intelligence, finance, what have you - did.

Slow-Scan Shep fucked around with this message at 06:09 on Jan 15, 2021

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

Come at me scrub-lord I'm ripped!
Oh poo poo it's been at least eight hours since I popped in this thread to remind the OP that they are a loving moron

Gotta step my game up

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

this place has changed a lot since the 2000s, OP. it actually has one of the least lovely communities of any public forum on the internet that i know of.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Slow-Scan Shep posted:

The OP is part of a genre of posts (mostly but by no means exclusively seen on Twitter/Tumblr/Mastadon) that has been around since roughly 2012 where the hyperwoke self-flagellate for having posted on "the pink forum" or "the tenbux forum". The poster thinks that they or their former community (be it here or 4chan, though sometimes it's smaller places) is responsible for making GBS threads up the net but that's not really true. No one group of civilians shitted up the net, the mental impact of the 2008 crash coupled with the addictive mind-game dopamine poo poo of modern social media did the vast majority of the work of making GBS threads up the net. Trolling-as-a-subculture did play a role and I shouldn't diminish that but it was utterly incapable of effecting such a change all by itself.

People sad about the current net hellscape make "we/they/i need to take responsibility" posts because they're trying to convince themselves that they had any power or say whatsoever in what happened to internet communities over the last decade and that simply isn't true. They think that if they broke it, they can fix it, and that's an extremely comforting fantasy because it makes the current situation much less terrifying than it actually is. We didn't do this poo poo to ourselves, the people in charge - the social media companies, the government, intelligence, finance, what have you - did.

It's pretty funny since that almost entire woke paradigm looked at the total collapse of any pretensions to relevancy or actual influence it had in 2016 and was mostly completely abandoned, leaving only the real pieces of work trying to figure out how to maintain relevance in a world that's basically been owning the poo poo out of them constantly.