Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting

Bad Purchase posted:

hmm, this guy who lost all his skin and is just a pile of muscle and sinew writhing in agony on a blood-soaked hospital gurney could really use my cadaver skin to keep on living, but my wife might be sad if the casket is closed at my funeral next week. i'm not really sure what the ethical choice is here, both sides have merit.

I want to be recycled. Just dump me in the Everglades after you harvest everything usable. My family keeps my skull.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sure okay
Apr 7, 2006

Samuel L. Hacksaw posted:

I want to be recycled. Just dump me in the Everglades after you harvest everything usable. My family keeps my skull.

Look at this egotistical family-haver who refuses to donate his perfectly good skull to science.

Edit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Rtu1Va-dnM

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

ArbitraryC posted:

Uh? Who or what do you think you’re replying to? At no point did I just say gently caress the dead, do what you want to them. My whole point was that putting yourself on that list takes choice out of it, and it was in response to someone saying it should be mandatory.

Imo necrophilia should be legal.

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

Weka posted:

Imo necrophilia should be legal.

Then who will I be better than?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmDoDrzLi68

DickParasite
Dec 2, 2004

Slippery Tilde
Euthanasia should be totally legal for anyone over 18 following a three day waiting period.

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

You can pry my organs from my cold, dead hands

clean ayers act
Aug 13, 2007

How do I shot puck!?
SUVS should be outlawed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nightmare Cinema
Apr 4, 2020

no.
All cruise ships currently out at sea should get torpedoed for population control.