Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Oodles
Oct 31, 2005

big parcheesi player posted:

So how much longer do we have to wait until Fozzie leaves?

I think you missed the bit about being "good"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KodiakRS
Jul 11, 2012

:stonk:

big parcheesi player posted:

So how much longer do we have to wait until Fozzie leaves?

It's hard to get hired somewhere else when your perspective new employer does a basic lookup on you and realizes the entire user base of your current company hates you. Although greyscale managed to get out so :iiam:

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke

KodiakRS posted:

It's hard to get hired somewhere else when your perspective new employer does a basic lookup on you and realizes the entire user base of your current company hates you. Although greyscale managed to get out so :iiam:

he works for a company that is pooping out a really bad tablet mmo

Roller Coast Guard
Aug 27, 2006

With this magnificent aircraft,
and my magnificent facial hair,
the British Empire will never fall!

Blazing Zero posted:

if only it was dbrb instead of roy :smith:

I1Y-Couldn't It Have Been MVB

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009
I hope this person is trolling, nobody can be so unfunny and dumb
hahaha excavators have lost 50% of their value in 24 hours

bottom out price?

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Landsknecht posted:

hahaha excavators have lost 50% of their value in 24 hours

bottom out price?

I'm thinking around 3.50

The Slack Lagoon
Jun 17, 2008

With the right setup won't rorq mining still be like 200 mil/hr?

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009

The Slack Lagoon posted:

With the right setup won't rorq mining still be like 200 mil/hr?

still can get over 350 with t2 core and t2 rigs, but people were getting around 500+, so...

from the numbers it looks like ccp forgot that t2 mining rigs existed

The Slack Lagoon
Jun 17, 2008

Landsknecht posted:

still can get over 350 with t2 core and t2 rigs, but people were getting around 500+, so...

Kenneth said devs acknowledged rigs before patch went live on IRC or something vOv

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Landsknecht posted:

i'm pretty sure these are theoretical values that don't take into account drone travel time

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009

evilweasel posted:

i'm pretty sure these are theoretical values that don't take into account drone travel time

if you're doing rorq mining correctly you'll be right up against the colossal, so travel time is fairly minimal

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Landsknecht posted:

if you're doing rorq mining correctly you'll be right up against the colossal, so travel time is fairly minimal

Right up until it pops, then you have to clear the rest of the site to get a new colossal. You'll have spurts of minimal travel time, but it's not sustained.

That's also not factoring in the merxicot miners you need to cycle the site.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

yeah doming yourself in a rental car at a heavily trafficked scenic vista is classy

He called the cops just before doing it to make sure the pros found his corpse

The Slack Lagoon
Jun 17, 2008

Don't want any kids to see

Baculus
Oct 25, 2007

I DID A BIG CACA IN MY DRUG STORE DIAPER
More considerate than an insurance adjuster I used to work with who literally got to work early and splattered his brains right where all of us had to see it as we pulled in.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

tickets to the gunt show posted:

More considerate than an insurance adjuster I used to work with who literally got to work early and splattered his brains right where all of us had to see it as we pulled in.

:stonk:

ullerrm
Dec 31, 2012

Oh, the network slogan is true -- "watch FOX and be damned for all eternity!"

How about we talk about something else.

BTW, for those of you who are winning at Eve but are still subbed, CCP is doing something silly again for this year's christmas gifts -- you have to log in each day to collect them. If you don't collect them after 24 hours, they disappear.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

ullerrm posted:

How about we talk about something else.

BTW, for those of you who are winning at Eve but are still subbed, CCP is doing something silly again for this year's christmas gifts -- you have to log in each day to collect them. If you don't collect them after 24 hours, they disappear.

oh no, my useless item that will clog up my inventory and sells for 10k isk

or are they actually putting anything decent out

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

evilweasel posted:

or are they actually putting anything decent out

https://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/comments/5fhrdk/spoilers_new_year_gifts/

You decide.

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

yeah doming yourself in a rental car at a heavily trafficked scenic vista is classy

Dude wasn't thinking right by that point. Where he was doing it and the impact on others was probably not even on his mind.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

The skins MIIIGHT be worth getting. They look pretty standard garbage in the pic I saw though.

ullerrm
Dec 31, 2012

evilweasel posted:

sit on the skins for a few years until they're worth more by nature of rarity, just like buttcoins

(i.e. it'll be 1k isk in a year)

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Dalael posted:

Looked you up yesterday. I like your bio, very nicely written.
I noticed you're no longer in your own little corp. What happened?

I left it so I could make a trek to lowsec to mine for fun for GSF. However, my life is so random and chaotic that I've still not had a chance to get down there. I'm on the edge of space and have all my mining ships docked in the last system before nullsec. :)

big parcheesi player
Apr 1, 2014

Also, I can kill you with my brain.

VideoGames posted:

I left it so I could make a trek to lowsec to mine for fun for GSF. However, my life is so random and chaotic that I've still not had a chance to get down there. I'm on the edge of space and have all my mining ships docked in the last system before nullsec. :)

Why don't you join up with GSF and have one of the logistics groups move your stuff from Amarr or Zinkon for you so you don't get blown up, by the totally not LSH guy on a neutral alt flying a super, on the way down.

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

This is what meat is supposed to be like, dingus

Dalael posted:

Dude wasn't thinking right by that point. Where he was doing it and the impact on others was probably not even on his mind.

Hey can you shut up about the whole suicide stuff in the drat Eve thread already?

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
Yes, can we please stop talking about Roy. It's more for the GSF forum than here.

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009
so what % chance is there for co2's keepstar-class spacestation to get blown up this weekend?

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

Zephyrine posted:

Hey can you shut up about the whole suicide stuff in the drat Eve thread already?

Its the first time I even bring it up, so calm your nerves.
But just to piss you off, I might just make 1 post about it every day.

VideoGames posted:

Yes, can we please stop talking about Roy. It's more for the GSF forum than here.

See, Videogames asked nicely. Why can't you be civilized like him?

Dalael fucked around with this message at 21:47 on Dec 8, 2016

ullerrm
Dec 31, 2012

Landsknecht posted:

so what % chance is there for co2's keepstar-class spacestation to get blown up this weekend?

High chance of it being blown up.

Zero chance of it actually having a killmail generated.

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009

ullerrm posted:

High chance of it being blown up.

Zero chance of it actually having a killmail generated.

the real shame is that for a minimal fee co2 will get their supercap fleet out safely

The Slack Lagoon
Jun 17, 2008

VideoGames posted:

Some of us remember Roy and are not in gsf

Rip royofca :(

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

The Slack Lagoon posted:

Some of us remember Roy and are not in gsf

Rip royofca :(

I understand, I just don't want us to keep going over his last moments. By all means recall funny things he did during game however! You know I enjoy hearing about all the EVE things I missed that you guys know.

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014

VideoGames posted:

I understand, I just don't want us to keep going over his last moments. By all means recall funny things he did during game however! You know I enjoy hearing about all the EVE things I missed that you guys know.

I didn't mean to bring up the subject again. I just didn't like the judgemental vibe i got from deadtear's post.
Suicide is a touchy subject for me.

stale meme dot png
May 5, 2015
College Slice
:same:

stale meme dot png
May 5, 2015
College Slice
but then again deadtear RPs the biggest rear end in a top hat in EVE so much that he actually buys into his own bullshit and is a legit rear end in a top hat now. So uh well played on that I guess dude :thumbsup:

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week
edit: I'm not normally one to say shut up paco, but in this case shut up paco

Landsknecht posted:

the real shame is that for a minimal fee co2 will get their supercap fleet out safely

supercaps can't be moved by asset safety can they? that would be really dumb!

ullerrm posted:

Didn't they do that before but it was just logging in to the website, not needing to have a pc with the eve client with you traveling to see your family? And everyone still bitched about it because it's dumb to do videogame poo poo on christmas even if it's just hitting up a webpage? :ccp:

Though it'd be fine if the 24 hours was just for the dumb novelty items, and the useful things lasted for a week or two.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Dalael posted:

I didn't mean to bring up the subject again. I just didn't like the judgemental vibe i got from deadtear's post.
Suicide is a touchy subject for me.

It is OK. I understand fully.

vulvamancer
Oct 2, 2006

Yes! It all makes sense! We may be freaks, but we're freaks with teeth, and claws, and magic wands! And together, we can stand up to Farquaad!

Landsknecht posted:

95% chance it dies. The only way it lives is if CO2 is willing to go balls deep with a carrier fleet and try to bait the NCPL fleet off their astrahus.

Booley
Apr 25, 2010
I CAN BARELY MAKE IT A WEEK WITHOUT ACTING LIKE AN ASSHOLE
Grimey Drawer

Klyith posted:

edit: I'm not normally one to say shut up paco, but in this case shut up paco

This is a game created by CCP. What do you think?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009

Klyith posted:

yep, they can be; we'll have to camp the taisy undock with r-sebo'd hics

• Locked thread