Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

:negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

Bicyclops posted:

long suffering imp gf sweating as she hefts in box after box from the uhaul and trying not to scream at "hey babe, can you maybe try not to walk in front of the TV?"

and hey honey when you get to the box of lightguns can you just set that down here next to me. thanks

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

lying in bed telling the gf which way to inch the crt for the optimal view angle then watching her try to get the PlayStation down from the top of the cupboard through the gcon sights

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Asking her to hold the tv up to me in bed so i can shoot the ducks with my light gun in comfort. Don’t understand why she’s sweating so much, just not a gamer i guess

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

EmmyOk posted:

Asking her to hold the tv up to me in bed so i can shoot the ducks with my light gun in comfort. Don’t understand why she’s sweating so much, just not a gamer i guess

Lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

EmmyOk posted:

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

The power has been out for like five hours and instead of going to sleep I’m sitting in my car charging my phone and playing Breath of Fire on Switch.

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008
Warzone tonight

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I forgot how insanely hosed up the Christmas mission is in Elite Beat Agents lmfao. This game is so sick.

PONEYBOY
Jul 31, 2013

trying to jack off posted:

lying in bed telling the gf which way to inch the crt for the optimal view angle then watching her try to get the PlayStation down from the top of the cupboard through the gcon sights

lol

played a bunch of sekiro, old isshin is still wiping the floor with me but i'm starting to no hit emma and get thru the first phase. i bought metal gear solid five so i'll probably try that when i start to feel frustrated

PONEYBOY
Jul 31, 2013

holy gently caress i killed him

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

amenbrotep posted:

holy gently caress i killed him

imp magic, never believe it's not so

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

The Klowner posted:

imp magic, never believe it's not so

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I made it to the finale of Yakuza 5 before bed last night, hopefully I can finish it up and start 6 today.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

might finish kiwami 2 or yoku island express today.i really like yoku, its not blowing my hair back but its a lot of fun and rewards exploration in a bunch of ways. definitely worth checking out

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Been playing Rise of the Tomb Raider. Not too bad so far

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Fungah! posted:

might finish kiwami 2 or yoku island express today.i really like yoku, its not blowing my hair back but its a lot of fun and rewards exploration in a bunch of ways. definitely worth checking out
Kiwami 2 has one of the best finales in any game ever made imo

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Minit and Shovel Knight.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Got addicted to Elite Beat Agents on accident so now I'm trying to finish Sweatin mode and unlock the last two hidden stages.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

reading a book about mahjong

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Played some Dark Souls 2 tonight. Got through the lovely shrine and the crypt to kill big size garl Vinland. Cool boss considering it was just a dude in armour. I assume that’s Vendrick prowling around the basemnet. Gaming is good

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

ended up on kiwami 2, fell down a rabbit hole of fulfilling harukas every whim. took like four hours but my daughter loves me

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Fungah! posted:

ended up on kiwami 2, fell down a rabbit hole of fulfilling harukas every whim. took like four hours but my daughter loves me

This is what Yakuza is all about.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

EmmyOk posted:

Played some Dark Souls 2 tonight. Got through the lovely shrine and the crypt to kill big size garl Vinland. Cool boss considering it was just a dude in armour. I assume that’s Vendrick prowling around the basemnet. Gaming is good

Finding Vendrick is real cool and spooky

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Been playing animal crossing again and my wife (who has not played a videogame since 1999) wanted to make a house on my island. she ran around shaking trees for twenty minutes then announced that "playing this has consumed my energy" and immediately fell asleep.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Been playing animal crossing again and my wife (who has not played a videogame since 1999) wanted to make a house on my island. she ran around shaking trees for twenty minutes then announced that "playing this has consumed my energy" and immediately fell asleep.

My Gf tasked me with shakign cherry trees tonight while she made dinner and the same poo poo happened to me... Got hella sleepy. Weird.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Knuc U Kinte posted:

your wife is an npc

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

goferchan posted:

Finding Vendrick is real cool and spooky

Yeah it was really cool lol. I’d actually used a homeward bone from the boss battle after seeing him in the distance lol. Also the explosion on the bonfir in the crypt gave me another heart attack

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Knuc U Kinte posted:

lol

my wife disappeared into the Wii harvest moon game until about 4 am for weeks (she plays a lot of Zelda but for more reasonable amounts of time), so she avoids stardew valley and animal crossing. she has trouble watching me play anything where you have to solve puzzles, she gets frustrated after about five minutes and looks up the answer, and I have to ask her not to tell me.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

the imp significant others should form a support group

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

your wife is an npc

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

your wife is an npc

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Guess who just sold the Apples campaign?

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

r/AITA posted by ImpGurl

AITA for doing BFs Laundry?

I (F, 26) noticed my BF (M, 35) hadn't folded his laundry in awhile, so I started to put away his clothes and found an old tiny disc? I thought he might want it, so I showed it to him.

He started screaming at me, telling me that I had reduced him to a "gibbering man ape" and weeping with grief. I'm having trouble hearing him, but I think he said something like "It's not even a real cube, you know.". Thinking of starting a new Animal Crossing house on somebody else's island...

Brasseye
Feb 13, 2009

In Training posted:

you can play ranked riichi mahjong at https://tenhou.net/3/ its really fun. there is a chrome extension to translate it to english

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

It's monday.

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!

In Training posted:

I made an effort thread in Trad Games about mahjong (lol)
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3869069

The book I linked there is a good primer to get started quick.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Yakuza 6 and Ghost of Tsushima

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Playing DS2 before US shift, trying to get sunlight medal leaving my sign at the queens gate but Americans are asleep still.

Playing the Brume Tower DLC nad it’s one of the best areas in either of the DAS games I’ve played to be honest. Only one annoying area really was with an NPC invader who runs away to defend a cursed area with reviving enemies, was very frustrating to deal with.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

EmmyOk posted:

Playing DS2 before US shift, trying to get sunlight medal leaving my sign at the queens gate but Americans are asleep still.

Playing the Brume Tower DLC nad it’s one of the best areas in either of the DAS games I’ve played to be honest. Only one annoying area really was with an NPC invader who runs away to defend a cursed area with reviving enemies, was very frustrating to deal with.

I love that guy. The DLC phantoms in 2 are a lot of fun with character and scripting, really hoped they'd carry that over to 3 but nah.

If you want to have fun with him toss a seed of giants after him lol