Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

cyberslick posted:

Hey everyone, my names chris, got told to sign up for this crazy forum by Goku from AoC in Deathwhisper.

I'm 20, I work from home (I own two internet marketing companies), and have a ton of free time, which I usually kill with games like this, or drinking, and often both.

My in game name is aavalonst, and right now im a 23 dark templar.

I look forward to getting to know all of you, and laying down some serious work on scrubs.

Later!

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

i also work from home

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

I miss when we'd see these kinds of posts regularly

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

It's me! LurkerX!

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

bike tory posted:

Oh so if this trend of giving people the day off catches on, how long before I can start doing Juneteenth sales without it being tacky and offensive? Asking for a capitalist

really looking forward to "celebrate the end of slavery with these great bargains"

tribbledirigible posted:

Everything 40% off!

Admiralty Flag posted:

:vince:

Holy loving poo poo dude I don't know whether to applaud or unbookmark

HPanda posted:

Vote 3 and move on.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Solice Kirsk posted:

It's me! LurkerX!
That guy looked so much like my brother.

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

Jesus CHRIST

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

Oh my God lol

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

:allbuttons:

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Do it ironically posted:

Hey there D’elia, what’s it like in federal prison
I’m a thousand miles away, and also I don’t gently caress children
Like you do

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

T-man posted:

The year is 2069. I'm breaking into a police station, kept resplendent by liberals attempting to preserve their sacred token. None remain, however, and I am looking for a prize. The beanbags, once an outdated tool for police, hold a prize greater than any scavenged soylent goon.

Hours later my crude lockpick opens the storage locker in the back. I open the less lethal munitition with my human bone knife. It it plastic, the beans useless for both eating and planting.

"If only I had listened to T-man! It's not fair, it's not fair!"

My words echo in the empty room, and no more is said that day.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Where's the funny quote? Unless the joke is someone was conceited enough to write that seriously.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Where's the funny quote? Unless the joke is someone was conceited enough to write that seriously.

plot twist: it was you that wrote it

e2a: "seriously" between that and wrote or after it

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
I thought it was funny. :shobon:

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Platystemon posted:

it was fine, i am glad you posted it

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Really this thread should be “post your favorite quotes” because the funny part is subjective but everyone is entitled to their favorites

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

oldpainless posted:

Really this thread should be “post your favorite quotes” because the funny part is subjective but everyone is entitled to their favorites

More like oldstandardsless!

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

oldpainless posted:

hell, make a whole subforum for it

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Nah it can still be funny quotes but I volunteer to arbitrate whether they count, and probate people who don't meet my standards

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Captain Hygiene posted:

Nah it can still be funny quotes but I volunteer to arbitrate whether they count, and probate people who don't meet my standards

Hmm we’ve done worse in mods.

Tell us your opinions about Star Trek, genocide, and palling around with terrorists.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Platystemon posted:

Hmm we’ve done worse in mods.

Tell us your opinions about Star Trek, genocide, and palling around with terrorists.

Terrorists bad, genocide bad, :ssh: some Star Trek bad

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747

Platystemon posted:

I think you need all the bean context - and there was enough to easily get burnt if you kept engaged in the Covid subcommunities

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Captain Hygiene posted:

Terrorists bad, genocide bad, :ssh: some Star Trek bad

I'm afraid you don't have what it takes to become a mod

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Phlegmish posted:

I'm afraid you don't have what it takes to become a mod

aaaaa

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

I'm sorry that the image of someone in the post covid climate apocalypse hearing the fireside chat of police having vast stores of bean bags and deciding to bust into an old police station in the hopes of being able to grow new crops isn't funny to you.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Inceltown posted:

I'm sorry that the image of someone in the post covid climate apocalypse hearing the fireside chat of police having vast stores of bean bags and deciding to bust into an old police station in the hopes of being able to grow new crops isn't funny to you.

Yeah, see, it was lacking this specific context. With that context, it is indeed funny. Without context, however, it comes across as a slightly-odd egotistical rant.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Yeah, see, it was lacking this specific context. With that context, it is indeed funny. Without context, however, it comes across as a slightly-odd egotistical rant.

Is it funny enough now? I need to recalibrate anyway.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
The bean saga was a bright spot in the March/April COVID threads.

March

April

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

I hadn’t read the rest of it, but was able to use ‘clues’ and the other words to generate some the ‘context’ necessary to get the joke.

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

I don't care about whether the quotes are funny or not I'm just here for the oldpainless zingers.

Eh! Frank
Mar 28, 2006

Doctor gave me these, I said what are these?
He said that they'll cure an existential type disease

Ornamental Dingbat posted:

I don't care about whether the quotes are funny or not I'm just here for the oldpainless zingers.

More like Oldamental Zingbat

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Ornamental Dingbat posted:

oldwaitful-ish

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

barbecue at the folks
Jul 20, 2007

Scholtz posted:

is the jail cell Rib Kid lives in (after committing a justified murder) called the "Rib Cage"?

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

mycot posted:

I'm just tired of the general school of internet criticism of going by how much hosed up stuff it has in it, as opposed to Good Things, which do not have anything complicated or troubling in any way. hosed up poo poo is bad in real life because it's, like, real.

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

we get it already, your hard drive is the lolicon Necronomicon

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Pardot posted:

or at least 128 bit video game consoles

like 80s and 90s was all about doubling up those bits, but then what we get to 64 and just stop? fuckin boring as hell. give me more bits

r u ready to WALK posted:

do you really need to address more than eighteen quintillion, four hundred and forty-six quadrillion, seven hundred and forty-four trillion, seventy-three billion, seven hundred and nine million, five hundred and fifty-two thousand, six hundred and sixteen bytes of memory though

Jonny 290 posted:

we've got to weigh your mom somehow

Horace
Apr 17, 2007

Gone Skiin'

OldSenileGuy posted:

Recently rearranged my bedroom, and the one problem with the new layout is there’s nowhere to put the projector. But there is a perfect blank wall right in front of the bed. A little MacGuyver’ing later and, voila

Benq1070 + shower mirror + cardboard + toothpick = homemade ultra short throw projector. Sure, I’ve got the keystone correction set to the max and it’s still pretty skewed, but it’s good enough for watching Frasier or Simpsons reruns before I go to sleep.

Is there any actual product out there to achieve what I’m doing here, ideally with better results?

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

your mom jokes never get old

unlike ur mom, who is like, really old

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

ChubbyChecker posted:

your mom jokes never get old

unlike ur mom, who is like, really old

When god created the universe and said "let there be light" he then said "drat she ugly, let there not be light"