Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ElNarez
Nov 4, 2009

Pigbuster posted:

I often think about OG squeezing.

now obviously Fly would be the best at strangling someone but how would you rank the others, I think n0tail's hands, rugged by years of pro Dotes and HoN, would be good too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quincy Smallvoice
Mar 18, 2006

Bitches leave
GOODNIGHT

edit: lmao what the gently caress happened

Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

IMPS???????????????????????????

Knowlue
Nov 11, 2012

I could eat a sea cucumber
This is the last time I root for virtus throw. nice nerd builds

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
congrats to og to winning the last 15 minutes of a 60 minutes game, and thus the tournament

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
idiot deers they get horny and have sex with each other and lay 30,000 deer eggs and suddenly your smashing into them on your motorcycle or chasing your dog around while it sprints desperately away hauling half a deer carcass. when i was a kid i had to sit around at dusk and shoot deer with an air rifle so they wouldnt eat all the tamaters. i had to slit a deer throat after it got tangled up in a barbed wire fence like a retard. every member of my immediate family has killed a deer with an automobile. you dont even need to hunt them anymore theyre more than capable of killing themselves and theres always about 7 or 8 little bambis ready to replace them. kill all the deer and eat their flesh is whatnibalways say

also

EorayMel fucked around with this message at 21:25 on Apr 30, 2017

Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

VP GO HOME

I was getting sick of OG winning all the majors but dayum can't go wrong with a game 5 win like that

Balobam
Apr 28, 2012

ahahahahahahahaha

El Golden Goose
Jul 23, 2007
this is loving boring

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

I'm really happy I was wrong :)

Drunk Canuck
Jan 9, 2010

Robots ruin all the fun of a good adventure.

Holy poo poo what a final

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

ElNarez posted:

now obviously Fly would be the best at strangling someone but how would you rank the others, I think n0tail's hands, rugged by years of pro Dotes and HoN, would be good too

notail has never lifted a weight in his life

Knowlue
Nov 11, 2012

I could eat a sea cucumber

EorayMel posted:

idiot deers they get horny and have sex with each other and lay 30,000 deer eggs and suddenly your smashing into them on your motorcycle or chasing your dog around while it sprints desperately away hauling half a deer carcass. when i was a kid i had to sit around at dusk and shoot deer with an air rifle so they wouldnt eat all the tamaters. i had to slit a deer throat after it got tangled up in a barbed wire fence like a retard. every member of my immediate family has killed a deer with an automobile. you dont even need to hunt them anymore theyre more than capable of killing themselves and theres always about 7 or 8 little bambis ready to replace them. kill all the deer and eat their flesh is whatnibalways say

mods ???

Quincy Smallvoice
Mar 18, 2006

Bitches leave
GOOD

GAME

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH
welp

Hope VP keeps it together for TI. Been too long since a CIS team won.

ElNarez
Nov 4, 2009
FIRST EVER TEAM TO WIN BACK TO BACK VALVE EVENTS

FOUR TIMES MAJOR WINNERS

O

GODDAMN

G

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

notail with the bm pause

Cerepol
Dec 2, 2011

I really like this current OG squad.

Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

ElNarez posted:

FIRST EVER TEAM TO WIN BACK TO BACK VALVE EVENTS

FOUR TIMES MAJOR WINNERS

O

GODDAMN

G

still not gonna win TI tho

Craptacular! posted:

welp

Hope VP keeps it together for TI. Been too long since a CIS team won.

same but... it's CIS soooo probably not

cerious
Aug 18, 2010

:dukedog:
gg

El Golden Goose
Jul 23, 2007
Ana isn't wearing shoes

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

7.06 patch notes: reverted to ti4 patch

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH

Xtanstic posted:

still not gonna win TI tho

About a year ago when they won Manila, I was like "they aren't going to win TI and it's probably because Notail chokes." I got so much flames for that sour grapes post that turned out to be 100% accurate.

Balobam
Apr 28, 2012

whoever didnt believe in og... shame

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Pop-o-Matic Trouble posted:

congrats to og to winning the last 15 minutes of a 60 minutes game, and thus the tournament

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
LC failed to get more than like 3 duels and built lovely items. An avoidable loss.

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
Thanks Ana and Solo for literally 100 fantasy points each today though.

Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

Craptacular! posted:

About a year ago when they won Manila, I was like "they aren't going to win TI and it's probably because Notail chokes." I got so much flames for that sour grapes post that turned out to be 100% accurate.

My money is on 'they fell behind early too much and couldn't claw it back', although after game 5 today...

Taffer
Oct 15, 2010

This patch is actually good, and so are OG

Taffer
Oct 15, 2010

Their LC played bad and got her first duel win at 30 minutes. OG played great and made good decisions, VP didn't.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Good decisions by OG: lose all your lanes, make Alch forget Radiance, LC's item build. amazing.

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH

I mean there's been this hipster movement in recent years to remind everyone that TI4 had a huge heroes picked pool and really great back and forth matches that got buried and spit on because of the grand final and scheduling issues. So some people would think this isn't the worst thing.

This patch made Legion Commander relevant at competitive tier play, so I'm willing to give it a chance. I miss Zeus, though.

Craptacular! fucked around with this message at 21:34 on Apr 30, 2017

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

SG #1

CVE
Jan 27, 2012

Xtanstic posted:

My money is on 'they fell behind early too much and couldn't claw it back', although after game 5 today...

In hindsight VP's draft just couldn't break highground. They had no one to deal structure damage quickly and OG had a treant on top and could always trade with troll. Dazzle also did a lot to prolong fights. Great play all around. Next patch is probably going to adress pushing heroes in one way or another as with shrines it seems you need someone with great push or you will bite into granite.

Quincy Smallvoice
Mar 18, 2006

Bitches leave

Good decisions by OG: lose all your lanes, make Alch forget Radiance, LC's item build. amazing.

its almost as if losing lanes doesnt matter as much as you think.

a witch
Jan 12, 2017

Mad Online About Dota

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

Craptacular! posted:

I mean there's been this hipster movement in recent years to remind everyone that TI4 had a huge heroes picked pool and really great back and forth matches that got buried and spit on because of the grand final and scheduling issues. So some people would think this isn't the worst thing.

This patch made Legion Commander relevant at competitive tier play, so I'm willing to give it a chance. I miss Zeus, though.
LC was always relevant so long as she's been in CM, she just got picked much too often by Bone7% Winrate who thought he owned on her but, in fact, didn't.

e: (TI4 was best TI and the game was real good back then)

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

I actually dont hate this patch's hero pool, but base shrines and bonus tower armor per nearby hero needs to go.

ElNarez
Nov 4, 2009
dota 2 loving owns and if you like another competitive esport you're a giant dummy because that major ruled

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

• Locked thread