Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

As a newish player is there an event i should be saving up my gacha for after the current summer event? I have a few pulls but I don't really want anything remaining.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I lift my drink and sing a song

for who knows if life is short or long?

Man's life is like the morning dew

past days many, future days few

Ghetto SuperCzar posted:

As a newish player is there an event i should be saving up my gacha for after the current summer event? I have a few pulls but I don't really want anything remaining.

Yeah wait like one more week at least

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

When might the Soji event roll back around?

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST

Dawgstar posted:

When might the Soji event roll back around?

Gudaguda gets a rerun next year, alongside the sequel event.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
Is Ruler Martha any good? She's the only summer servant I actually want from this upcoming one because Martha punching people owns. If she's not I'll probably just keep saving quartz. Not sure when the next banner I'll go apeshit for is, after missing Jalter, Shuten, and Psycho Mom it's like :effort:

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

She is extremely good to splash in nodes that you're going in blind into, since with Ruler defenses + triple Buster deck she'll perform good enough for almost any purposes. Outside of that she's also good against Divine Servants, of which there are a lot, but 1 turn of uptime for that damage means her damage is more burst than sustained.

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!

Kitfox88 posted:

Is Ruler Martha any good? She's the only summer servant I actually want from this upcoming one because Martha punching people owns. If she's not I'll probably just keep saving quartz. Not sure when the next banner I'll go apeshit for is, after missing Jalter, Shuten, and Psycho Mom it's like :effort:

She is very good, since she is a Ruler she takes half damage from most things and while she deals neutral damage her BBBAQ deck and strong buster NP mean that she can deal good damage in spite of that. IIRC Jalter should be coming back in fall, though if you don't get her then you're not getting her for the foreseeable future. Shuten and Raikou will also come back eventually, though that is a long way off, after they come back they start appearing on banners pretty frequently.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Kitfox88 posted:

do you like her? good news, she's good. do you not like her? good news, she's bad. thats how the game works

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
punch martha loves bbq

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
I've been slowly going through Camelot and man, it's really great to be able to read it. Even though I could only read summaries of the story the feeling of excitement is the same now as it was back then. Just better because I can understand everything and I have a better appreciation for everyone.

BlondRobin
May 29, 2005

Sssh! Be vewy vewy quiet. It's wabbit season.

Endorph posted:

do you like her? good news, she's good. do you not like her? good news, she's bad. thats how the game works

:yeah:

Roll when you want, like the people who come, never regret. Remember, the best servants are the ones who came to you, because they’re all the best boys, girls, and everything between. The only real positive to a gacha-based game is that you end up with a team that’s unique to you, so don’t worry missing some ideal meta in a game where it’s needed for nothing, and enjoy your unique experience.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

Finally drew Da Vinci today! And in a mere 5 tickets too!

Yessssss

RevolverDivider
Nov 12, 2016

180 SQ blown for Mordred and not even a single 4* Servant.

gently caress the world

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!

RevolverDivider posted:

180 SQ blown for Mordred and not even a single 4* Servant.

gently caress the world

My condolences.

It took me something like 360 SQ to get Sanzang and I did not see a single gold servant the entire time, plus I got very few gold CEs, over 50% of the rolls were bare minimums. When I did get her I got her twice in a row, and Camelot has proven all of that to be well worth it since she just gets more awesome the more I see of her. :allears:

Ohtsam
Feb 5, 2010

Not this shit again.

Endorph posted:

Have about a dozen friend slots open if anyone wants to see the meme evolve in real time.

Sent from OhtlanaSA

Marogareh
Feb 23, 2011

Kitfox88 posted:

Is Ruler Martha any good?

Kitfox88 posted:

She's the only summer servant I actually want from this upcoming one because Martha punching people owns.

Gonna be EXTREMELY disappointed if I don't get a single one and only get NP5+ summer Marie.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
there's finally a replacement for that one dead link in the op

https://lpix.org/sslptest/index.php?id=151590

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

baal loves cum hail

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

BlondRobin posted:

:yeah:

Roll when you want, like the people who come, never regret. Remember, the best servants are the ones who came to you, because they’re all the best boys, girls, and everything between. The only real positive to a gacha-based game is that you end up with a team that’s unique to you, so don’t worry missing some ideal meta in a game where it’s needed for nothing, and enjoy your unique experience.

Yeah. When I started out a couple of months ago, I watched some video on other for 'recommended Servants' and that was a mistake. It probably got me more hyped for Raikou than was necessary (having used her as a Support is very good but not the end of the world not to have). And some of the content makers talk about getting Servants like they're a single Summon Ticket away (and they can be, but they won't be, except when they are).

It's all good. You take Medusa and Medea, you level them to 70 and then you Grail them if the spirit moves you. Fighting.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Endorph posted:

Look I only have so much free quartz and grails to spread around, and eventually grandpa hassan's gettin a banner so I gotta look forward for that. :mad:

EDIT: I mean I've almost got Beowulf to max ascension and Cursed Arm was my first max ascended/leveled servant and the only grails I've spent so far have been on Nobu, Shiki, and Rider Kintoki, gently caress meta, I just wanted to know if it was worth going for Martha or if she was super disappointing like cum hail :pcgaming:

Kitfox88 fucked around with this message at 06:59 on Jul 16, 2018

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

i just did my very first grail and it is euryale

she's been a stalwart member of my team she deserves a gold border god dammit

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Cu got his gold border and I couldn't be more proud of him.

thark
Mar 3, 2008

bork
Didn't get Da Vinci, did get Lalter and a second Kscope. Probably the latter is a more exciting upgrade.

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I lift my drink and sing a song

for who knows if life is short or long?

Man's life is like the morning dew

past days many, future days few

thark posted:

Didn't get Da Vinci, did get Lalter and a second Kscope. Probably the latter is a more exciting upgrade.

very blessed roll

get lalter up to 90 asap

YggdrasilTM
Nov 7, 2011

My grails up to now were spent on Cu to give him the gold status he deserves and to level 100 best Caster Da Vinci-chan.

KoldPT
Oct 9, 2012

I've also got a few support slots open.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...

Marogareh posted:

Gonna be EXTREMELY disappointed if I don't get a single one and only get NP5+ summer Marie.

dont cross me, i will end u

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Clawtopsy posted:

dont cross me, i will end u

I am deeply troubled by that male marie (I assume) in your av because they're actually really hot instead of cute

Also I'm not grailing anyone past 90 b/c that's 5 levels i could give someone else instead of 2 levels on someone who's already 90. :colbert:

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

level 100 means you care

YggdrasilTM
Nov 7, 2011

My next grail target will be Georgios.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

i was rewarded with this avatar

my aranea died for this hot boi

thark
Mar 3, 2008

bork

Billzasilver posted:

get lalter up to 90 asap

First issue is just getting her past 50 since of course I just used my horseshoes yesterday.

Speaking of which, when are they scheduling The Amazing Evil Bone Giveaway where you just get 150 of the things without having to grind for them? That's a real event, right?

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart

Got room for two!

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

strong baps

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)

RanKizama posted:

Got room for two!

lancelot...?

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

RanKizama posted:

Got room for two!

That is an A+ smorgasbord of top quality waifus and husbandos. Sent from Morgan.

I envy you folks your aptitude with getting Scathach.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

it's okay if i don't have scathach because i have the superior girl

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
Got 6 spots open.

Traveller
Jan 6, 2012

WHIM AND FOPPERY

No Mo-san, no Lancer Alter, no Da Vinci. :negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

umu never came home but it’s fine I am patient I can stockpile fgo funbux for next time

(there won’t be a next time will there)