Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Knight posted:

I don't think Spicer is going to get fired because Trump is an attention-seeker and Spicer gets "great ratings."

On the other hand...

Brownie you are doing a heck of a job!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Havafap
Mar 27, 2005

The wurst kind of sausage
Where is he?
It's monday he should be around?

Donald!!

Ddoooooonnaaald!

DDOOONNNNNAALLD!!

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
He wears a long tie so his extra long suit jacket, which he uses to hide his obese rear end from cameras, doesn't look completely out of place

sexpot
Nov 12, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Why tf doesn't Trump just get cosmetic surgery to rein in his grotesque lumpy cottage cheese everything

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

sexpot posted:

Why tf doesn't Trump just get cosmetic surgery to rein in his grotesque lumpy cottage cheese everything

He tried, this is him after at least hair restoration surgery, which failed

In this very thread we learned that after his hair got hosed up he went home to his first wife, beat the poo poo out of her, and raped her, so he had to pay a bunch of hush money

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR
I just love the tweets that glean DONALD factoids from interviews and that start with things like "It appears Donald Trump believes," or even just "Trump said," because it is then that i start giggling with excitement

PRESIDENT DOCTOR refusing to exercise lol

Mackers
Jan 16, 2012

Mr Havafap posted:

Where is he?
It's monday he should be around?

Donald!!

Ddoooooonnaaald!

DDOOONNNNNAALLD!!

Srsly did they confiscate his phone

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Jukebox Hero posted:

He tried, this is him after at least hair restoration surgery, which failed

In this very thread we learned that after his hair got hosed up he went home to his first wife, beat the poo poo out of her, and raped her, so he had to pay a bunch of hush money

Link?

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

somebody will find him hiding under a bed refusing to come out unless it is to applause from his staff

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

du -hast posted:

Hello:

I am back again to discuss the tie.

It drives me insane. I literally am enraged so much by the loving tie length.

I am 6'7" (with a really small dick tho). Trump is 6'3". Tall people know the issue with ties, where they often aren't long enough to get the other end through the loop (which is why you use tape, rolled into a cylinder, and then adhere the two ends together out of sight).

THE MAN OWNS A COMPANY THAT MAKES TIES YET CANNOT APPARENTLY GET A TIE THAT IS THE CORRECT LENGTH. THIS IS AN AFFRONT UNTO GOD.

I mean come the gently caress on man, your dad surely taught you this Trumpy, how to get a tie to look right when you're tall. I'm a loving retard and I can do it. James Comey is even taller than me and he can do it. HOW CAN YOU NOT GET YOUR TIE TO LINE UP PROPERLY!!!!.

It's SO loving EASY. The point at the end of the tie should reach the belt buckle (or about an inch lower, to the top of the zipper. How can a businessman who has worn a tie every day for the last 60 years not know this.

AAAarrrrrRAFADSGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH

:psyduck: :allbuttons: :spergin:

Ties are slimming. Longer ties must be more slimming. I am Trump, this is my thruth, no one can tell me different.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/maggieNYT/statu...%3D7366%23pti16

Velvet Elvis
Jul 1, 2007

Where are the customary morning lols? This is unacceptable.

hitchensgoespop
Oct 22, 2008
Whats happening, have the LOLs stopped, can we no longer laugh out loud (lol) at the pisspresident?

If the last few months have told me anything its that you cant hold back the lols, they build up and build up and eventually after a dry spell we will experience a tsunami of Lols like weve never seen before.

We live in lope

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Velvet Elvis posted:

Where are the customary morning lols? This is unacceptable.

lmao

quote:

White House chief of staff Reince Priebus issued a stern warning at a recent senior staff meeting: Quit trying to secretly slip stuff to President Trump.

Just days earlier, K.T. McFarland, the deputy national security adviser, had given Trump a printout of two Time magazine covers. One, supposedly from the 1970s, warned of a coming ice age; the other, from 2008, about surviving global warming, according to four White House officials familiar with the matter.

Trump quickly got lathered up about the media’s hypocrisy. But there was a problem. The 1970s cover was fake, part of an Internet hoax that’s circulated for years. Staff chased down the truth and intervened before Trump tweeted or talked publicly about it.

Mackers
Jan 16, 2012

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck his rear end in a top hat funhating handlers denying us our rightful lols

how many hmbols have gone unloled

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Please stop giving Trumpy fake news articles

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

These psychopaths can't even buy a camera without it being gold

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

mono posted:

These psychopaths can't even buy a camera without it being gold

Imagine their confusion when they buy the gold wrapper condoms.

Coco Rodreguiz
Jan 12, 2007

Peckerhead isn't used enough as an insult if you ask me.
Lol I just realized that if there's an apocalypse scenario the government will try to save Trump and his family

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

etalian posted:

Please stop giving Trumpy fake news articles

oh my god

they're going to have to put up a No Feeding The President sign

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

The emperor is naked but he does not care.

https://www.vox.com/2017/5/11/15622900/trump-economist-interview

ephex fucked around with this message at 13:37 on May 15, 2017

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Drunk & Ugly posted:

oh my god

they're going to have to put up a No Feeding The President sign

Please don't put national enquirer articles on Trumpy's desk

ROFL Octopus
Jun 20, 2014

LET ME EXPLAIN

Mackers posted:

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck his rear end in a top hat funhating handlers denying us our rightful lols

how many hmbols have gone unloled

lol I can see him cracking his tiny knuckles and getting ready to type out 10 back-to-back shitposts on twitter

and we were denied this

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/JHWeissmann/sta...%3D7368%23pti21

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Oh my god this entire article is required reading.

quote:

The consequences can be tremendous, according to a half-dozen White House officials and others with direct interactions with the president. A news story tucked into Trump’s hands at the right moment can torpedo an appointment or redirect the president’s entire agenda. Current and former Trump officials say Trump can react volcanically to negative press clips, especially those with damaging leaks, becoming engrossed in finding out where they originated.

That is what happened in late February when someone mischievously gave the president a printed copy of an article from GotNews.com, the website of Internet provocateur Charles C. Johnson, which accused deputy chief of staff Katie Walsh of being “the source behind a bunch of leaks” in the White House.

No matter that Johnson had been permanently banned from Twitter for harassment or that he offered no concrete evidence or that he’s lobbed false accusations in the past and recanted them. Trump read the article and began asking staff about Walsh. Johnson told POLITICO that he tracks the IP addresses of visitors to his website and added: “I can tell you unequivocally that the story was shared all around the White House.”

But the smear of one of Priebus’ closest allies – Walsh was his chief of staff at the Republican National Committee – vaulted from an obscure web posting to the topic of heated conversation in the West Wing, setting off mini internal investigations into who had backstabbed Walsh.

quote:

When Trump bellows about this or that story, his aides often scramble in a game of cat-and-mouse to figure out who alerted the president to the piece in the first place given that he rarely browses the Internet on his own. Some in the White House describe getting angry calls from the president and then hustling over to Trump’s personal secretary, Madeleine Westerhout, to ferret who exactly had just paid a visit to the Oval Office and possibly set Trump off.

quote:

Trump may not be a fan of briefing books but he does devour the news. Most mornings, current and former aides say, Trump reads through a handful of newspapers in print, including the New York Times, New York Post, Washington Post and Wall Street Journal — all while watching cable news shows in the background.

He uses the Internet minimally, other than tweeting and tracking his mentions, so what other news stories he sees can be more haphazard. Trump does receive a daily binder of news clippings put together his communications team, but White House officials disagreed about how much he reads those. White House and former campaign aides have tried to make sure Trump’s media diet includes regular doses of praise and positive stories to keep his mood up – a tactic honed by staff during the campaign to keep him from tweeting angrily.

There is universal agreement among Trump advisers on this: The best way to focus the president’s attention on any story is to tell him about it personally, even if it is in one of the papers he’s already thumbed through. But officials say it’s a high-risk, high-reward proposition because Trump’s frustrations at bad stories can easily boomerang against those delivering him the news.

quote:

When Secretary of State Rex Tillerson wanted to appoint Elliott Abrams, a veteran of the Ronald Reagan and George W. Bush White Houses, as his No. 2, someone in the president’s orbit made sure Trump was freshly aware of Abrams' anti-Trump comments from 2016, such as a Weekly Standard op-ed in which Abrams wrote, “The party has nominated someone who cannot win and should not be president.”

Trump personally intervened to block Abrams’ appointment.

More recently, when four economists who advised Trump during the campaign — Steve Forbes, Larry Kudlow, Arthur Laffer and Stephen Moore — wrote in a New York Times op-ed that “now is the time to move it forward with urgency,” someone in the White House flagged the piece for the president.

Trump summoned staff to talk about it. His message: Make this the tax plan, according to one White House official present.

The op-ed came out on a Wednesday. By Friday, Trump was telling the Associated Press, “I shouldn’t tell you this, but we’re going to be announcing, probably on Wednesday, tax reform,” startling his own aides who had not yet prepared such a plan. Sure enough, the next Wednesday Trump’s economic team was rolling out a tax plan that echoed the op-ed.

Dr. Donald J. Trump, PhD.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/WestWingReport/status/864098513210290176

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

One of his advisers should start slipping him onion articles along with his daily medicine.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

lol, according to Google reviews, Liberty University credit hours are non-transferable to any accredited colleges

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!
Get the president an SA account and then add "Trump" to every thread title in GBS.

FAGGY CLAUSE
Apr 9, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
not sure why anyone would want to transfer out of Liberty U

The Archaic
Jul 6, 2003

Are you a consultant archaeologist in North America?

Unionize today!

PM me and ask me how your future can be history!

Wow so 40% of your country is retarded.

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

The Archaic posted:

Wow so 40% of your country is retarded.

*40% of the voting population

(They're all retarded)

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Egbert Souse posted:

lol, according to Google reviews, Liberty University credit hours are non-transferable to any accredited colleges

Honorary unaccredited law degree.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

turn off the TV posted:

Doctor Honorary unaccredited law degree.

ftfy

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

A Liberty University student posted:

Only gave them one star because there is no option to give them zero. Let me start off by saying I only went to Liberty for maybe 5 weeks yes you read right 5 smh. I only enrolled in two classes which were both religious based and required by the university to complete your degree plan. I had to withdraw from the classes due to work. I get financial aid so before I withdrew I called the school to ensure that I would not have any personal debt I was told no. Boy was that bologna because a few months down the line i received a bill for 2400 $ yes 2400 for 2 classes. So I called the school and was given the run around. I could not get intouch with any higher ups and received little to no help. Finally I was directed to an online forum used for student complaints and it was the same result NO HELP AT ALL. At that point I was beyond frustrated and just wanted to cut all ties with this school as soon as possible, So I saved and paid the 2400$ out of my own pocket. They still have yet to remove the holds off my account so I can get my transcript. Of course I am getting the run around not to mention their staff is unprofessional and never has answers for anything smh. DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT GO TO THIS SCHOOL IT IS A JOKE and if you do you might as well prepare yourself for a circus.

lol

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy

Another Trump Deal! Put this one up on the wall and frame it; it's ART!!

lol

bollig
Apr 7, 2006

Never Forget.

The fact that Arthur Laffer is in anyway meaningfully engaged in any sort of policy making is as much proof as I need that nothing matters. Good lord.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Bob NewSCART posted:

One of his advisers should start slipping him onion articles along with his daily medicine.

It needs to be one of these two

http://www.theonion.com/article/escalating-tensions-lead-trump-shake-inner-circle--56002

http://www.theonion.com/article/department-interior-asks-resignation-obama-era-elk-55872

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Egbert Souse posted:

Yeah, it appears that Liberty U is using their ties to the administration to arrange things so their students can get federal student loans and aid. This isn't because they want better outcomes for their students, of course, it's essentially to open the door back up to fake colleges again to bleed cash out of students.

That's not lol enough, so I'll just say that I have a relative who is a graduate of Liberty University and he is exactly as stupid as you'd expect someone who graduated from that school to be.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Liberty University

Where commiting rape punishment is equal to if you got an abortion