Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Like every day in my smallish southern Indiana town there is a new case of vandalism with swastikas being spraypainted on churchs and trail markers and people rolling coal up and down one of the main streets while telling one of the few dozen black people who live here to go back to Africa.

I wish the Chinese factories that make Confederate flags would "accidentally" weave in a few grains of U235 into them or something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

Smythe posted:

The loving idiots at the DNC helm will be eviscerated and I will bath in their guts and poo poo in their scalps.

it's kind of what's happening, join us it's fun: http://www.glyphgryph.com/index.html

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

A GIANT PARSNIP posted:

he is going to be obsessed with his approval ratings and whoever won this election was guaranteed to start off with worse approval ratings than anyone before them

he's gonna poo poo out when he finds out his approval ratings upon entering are worse than Dubya's upon leaving.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Poor Episcopalians, they just aren't as driven by hate and anger as proper Christians.

Smythe posted:

The loving idiots at the DNC helm will be eviscerated and I will bath in their guts and poo poo in their scalps.

From what I've seen they aren't even putting up a fight, which is for the best.

Next-Gen
Sep 22, 2004

Ted Nugent is the next generation in Joint Combat soldiers

Epic High Five posted:

Like every day in my smallish southern Indiana town there is a new case of vandalism with swastikas being spraypainted on churchs and trail markers and people rolling coal up and down one of the main streets while telling one of the few dozen black people who live here to go back to Africa.

I wish the Chinese factories that make Confederate flags would "accidentally" weave in a few grains of U235 into them or something

trump said stop it on tv tonight so it's gonna go away dont worry

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!

Epic High Five posted:

people rolling coal up and down one of the main streets...

Wait, that's still a thing?

Next-Gen
Sep 22, 2004

Origami Dali posted:

i got rolled coal on like 6 months ago when going through middle ga

Gizmoduck_5000
Oct 6, 2013

Your superior intellect is no match for our primitive weapons!
Maybe Trump will pivot to the center to appease the angry mobs and he won't be as bad as we all fear...

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/analysis-breitbart-s-steve-bannon-leads-alt-right-white-house-n683316

gently caress...

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/president-elect-trump-says-how-many-immigrants-hell-deport/

Ahh gently caress...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-abortion_us_58291447e4b02d21bbc955b8

Oh jesus gently caress no...

Well at least all of our manufacturing jobs are coming back and I've always got more Leonard Cohen albums to look forward to.

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

Next-Gen posted:

that's nothing, I got rolled coal on while riding in a lifted f-250 that just don't roll coal because the owner isn't an rear end.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

zdr you should make this autoplay in cspam

https://soundcloud.com/timheidecker/i-am-a-cuck

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

Zikan posted:

it's kind of what's happening, join us it's fun: http://www.glyphgryph.com/index.html

Cool. These loving arrogant incompetent egocentric mother Fuckers have brought us and possibly this g*d d*mn planet to brink of total annihilation and they must not be tolerated. They must all be ruined beyond recognition. I am literally constantly 110% pissed off as hell. Trump is a symptom. The disease is an out-of-touch simpering yellow-bellied elitist dumpster that I personally somehow vowed fealty to. These idiots couldn't win the easiest election of all time and it's high we reach out from the back seat and strangle these worthless morons and take the wheel. No longer will complacency suffice.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Next-Gen posted:

what were you doing to get coal rolled?

Kithkar
Apr 23, 2011

I'm gonna RENOVATE your ass!

Gizmoduck_5000 posted:

Maybe Trump will pivot to the center to appease the angry mobs and he won't be as bad as we all fear...

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/analysis-breitbart-s-steve-bannon-leads-alt-right-white-house-n683316

gently caress...

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/president-elect-trump-says-how-many-immigrants-hell-deport/

Ahh gently caress...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-abortion_us_58291447e4b02d21bbc955b8

Well at least all of our manufacturing jobs are coming back and I've always got more Leonard Cohen albums to look forward to.

They are going to get rekt bigly if they go all in on this poo poo.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Our manufacturing jobs never left lmao, they just got taken by robots

If you want to MAGA your best first step is to smash up any manufacturing robots you can get access to. Make them more expensive to switch to any way you can

Origami Dali posted:

lol yeah

it's still a thing

for the same reason Juggalos are a thing

tho to their credit, ICP said Trump did not embody the spirit of the Juggalo

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Gizmoduck_5000 posted:

prove it

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Origami Dali posted:

lol the NYT just did an article about it and the arrival had two corrections:
1. They called it "rolling oil"
2. They had to admit it wasn't new and has been happening since Obama's inauguration

Next-Gen
Sep 22, 2004

Agrajag posted:

what were you doing to get coal rolled?

you can probably guess

driving my wifes prius

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

Smythe posted:

Cool. These loving arrogant incompetent egocentric mother Fuckers have brought us and possibly this g*d d*mn planet to brink of total annihilation and they must not be tolerated. They must all be ruined beyond recognition. I am literally constantly 110% pissed off as hell. Trump is a symptom. The disease is an out-of-touch simpering yellow-bellied elitist dumpster that I personally somehow vowed fealty to. These idiots couldn't win the easiest election of all time and it's high we reach out from the back seat and strangle these worthless morons and take the wheel. No longer will complacency suffice.

:same:

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Epic High Five posted:

Our manufacturing jobs never left lmao, they just got taken by robots

If you want to MAGA your best first step is to smash up any manufacturing robots you can get access to. Make them more expensive to switch to any way you can

lol yeah

it's still a thing

for the same reason Juggalos are a thing

tho to their credit, ICP said Trump did not embody the spirit of the Juggalo

https://www.facebook.com/juggalos4donaltrump/

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
our best case is bannon is so unlikable and drunk that everyone conspires against him.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

oh Juggalos themselves are for Trump, but the formal head of the Juggalo Party was opposed last I checked

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

anime was right posted:

our best case is bannon is so unlikable and drunk that everyone conspires against him.

i think this is already the case

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
im going to die laughing at the comments on this

https://www.facebook.com/theblaze/posts/1264945546876116

whats the opposite of woke

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
tHAT'S REALLY ALL THERE IS,
tO REPORT ON THE SUBJECT,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

Battle Royale Baby posted:

How could anyone say that the party that owns all three branches of the federal government be cucks right now

The party owns the government, but Trump owns the party - and what's more, they seemingly only have all that power because of Trump, maybe even in spite of themselves considering how so many of them backed off him. The final electoral analysis might even find he had coattails that helped preserve some Republican seats in places Democrats expected to pick up.

Trump has the most political capital and explicit support of the party by far, and the rank and file will be inclined to favor him immediately in any conflict with the rest of Republican leadership. He ran on a naked appeal to authoritarianism. Really the only hope for the Paul Ryans of the party is that while Trump is a grudge-carrying type he also seems oddly merciful to those who bend the knee. Reince bent it until his knee snapped off so he's rewarded, even if the Trump faithful are concerned about what he'll actually do with that position, whereas Paul Ryan very publicly backed off Trump and I guess we're going to see soon if Trump will allow him to retake his gavel or make a power-play and back new leadership in Congress.

That part of the Republican civil war is absolutely going to go forward even if it's a lot more low-key than the implosion of the Democrats. If Trump will allow the establishment he bashed to retain their positions and authority, well, it probably makes his job a lot easier, but if he was willing to strike off Christie simply for displeasing him then it's obvious that just bowing to Trump is no guarantee of clemency.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
i forgot that glenn beck is gonna reinvent himself as a moderate political commentator now

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

logikv9 posted:

i forgot that glenn beck is gonna reinvent himself as a moderate political commentator now
Being in the opposition (that might be missing what Beck is doing though) is probably not a bad move ratings wise. Right-wing media loved the Obama years.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Trump's mercy is also nebulous and short lived

Christie bent the knee harder than Reince, earlier, and jihaded his own future to help Trump. Trump has now exiled Christie for apparently throwing a mother under the bus to save his own skin, when Trump himself gladly threw every woman who corroborated his own claim that he likes to rape people under the same bus

I think it's going to be tough to stay on Trump's good side, he clearly has wildly different expectations of behavior for himself and others, and they change all the time.

Patter Song
Mar 26, 2010

Hereby it is manifest that during the time men live without a common power to keep them all in awe, they are in that condition which is called war; and such a war as is of every man against every man.
Fun Shoe

Dolash posted:

That part of the Republican civil war is absolutely going to go forward even if it's a lot more low-key than the implosion of the Democrats. If Trump will allow the establishment he bashed to retain their positions and authority, well, it probably makes his job a lot easier, but if he was willing to strike off Christie simply for displeasing him then it's obvious that just bowing to Trump is no guarantee of clemency.

Christie didn't just displease him, Christie became a liability. Donald Trump will absolutely throw you overboard if you're more of a pain than any value you're bringing, and Chris Christie has no value and a lot of liability.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

“I don’t know Steve Bannon so I have no concerns. I trust Donald’s judgment," Paul Ryan said.

:confused:

Patter Song
Mar 26, 2010

Hereby it is manifest that during the time men live without a common power to keep them all in awe, they are in that condition which is called war; and such a war as is of every man against every man.
Fun Shoe

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

“I don’t know Steve Bannon so I have no concerns. I trust Donald’s judgment," Paul Ryan said.

LOL.

Steve Bannon's role in this is Trump's enforcer. If any Republican steps out of line, Steve Bannon can have Breitbart sic the Deplorables on that Republican to make his life a living hell. Bannon personally hates Paul Ryan and hates most of the Congressional GOP on principle, and Trump has a great opportunity to let Bannon chew some backbencher's leg off if anyone gets a bit uppity and insists that the legislative branch is an equal partner.

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes
So right now it's basically Pence/Ryan vs Gingrich vs Bannon and it's only being like 3 days?

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

he knows exactly who bannon is

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

Gizmoduck_5000 posted:

gently caress...

Ahh gently caress...

of all the weird poo poo pivoting on the wall and doubling down on abortion is :psyduck: even for Trump

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

That song was hilarious

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

mormonpartyboat posted:

whats the opposite of woke

Ben Carson.

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

"Everyone's entitled to their point of view, but that's seriously a weird one."

Typo posted:

of all the weird poo poo pivoting on the wall and doubling down on abortion is :psyduck: even for Trump

Trump doesn't give a poo poo about abortion one way or the other

A GIANT PARSNIP
Apr 13, 2010

Too much fuckin' eggnog

Admiral Ray posted:

he's gonna poo poo out when he finds out his approval ratings upon entering are worse than Dubya's upon leaving.

I doubt it. I'd be shocked if they weren't 40% to 50%. Presidents get a massive bump after election - especially for their first election. People get hopeful when the election is over but the presidency is still a blank canvas. They also feel good saying they're backing the guy who just won.

Then it's all downhill for four years though. If you're lucky you'll get reelected and get a smaller bump in 4 years. If you're really "lucky" you'll get a 9/11 bump, or your possible replacements will be so bad that you get a retirement bump, or everyone will forget about your poo poo after you turn into a painter hermit and you'll creep back up towards 40%-50%.

Next-Gen
Sep 22, 2004

KiteAuraan posted:

that's nothing, I got rolled coal on while riding in a lifted f-250 that just don't roll coal because the owner isn't an rear end.

When someone spends like a month of their wages to illegally modify their truck to perform worse they are invariably gonna find every excuse to justify their poor life decisions

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

Kithkar posted:

They are going to get rekt bigly if they go all in on this poo poo.

nah, they'll just blame liberal policies for it all, and seek excuses to grab up even more power to justify "action."

:bravo: good to see we're all in on trying to get a refugee crisis kickstarted here. Wonder if they'll have to build internment camps to keep people for processing, and what newspeak sort of term they'll be labelled to obfuscate the true humanitarian horror of trying to jam millions of people across a border simultaneously.

balls, ed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

tim rules

• Locked thread