Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

Malinois posted:

o god I really wanna watch him try to plug his 110 phone charger into a belgian wall outlet

As if he charges his own phone, c'mon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

MikeCrotch posted:

As if he charges his own phone, c'mon

I bet he does because he's afraid someone might "loose" it.

ricro
Dec 22, 2008

I really hope the "rollback" price is what it costed back on 9/11. Never forget

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Vanilla my rear end

That's orange sherbet.

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

Barron getting more and more of that trademark "Dickhead Chinline and Involuntary Sneer" as he ages.

also look how loving ugly that condo is! its looks like a loving parody

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Tumble posted:

Barron getting more and more of that trademark "Dickhead Chinline and Involuntary Sneer" as he ages.

also look how loving ugly that condo is! its looks like the inside of an upscale florida nursing home

Is that Barron? I thought it was Eric.

Can't wait for the Father's Day version with Dunnild "Weeze the" Juice Trunch and Ivanka! :gonk:

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

That's the kinda thing that makes some guy on the Internet make some kinda airplane costume and run full speed into the display.

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Tumble posted:

also look how loving ugly that condo is! its looks like a loving parody

is it really a surprise to some people that Trump has really lovely tastes? Like Russian nouveau riche lovely?

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

is it really a surprise to some people that Trump has really lovely tastes? Like Russian nouveau riche lovely?

B-b-but Versailles and the Amber Room!

*Pronounces it 'Ver-sails'*

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

The most luxurious flight of the navigator cosplay.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese
Eric is the one that looks like he has fetal alcohol syndrome and Barron is the one that is soothed by small mechanisms right

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Cthulu Carl posted:

B-b-but Versailles and the Amber Room!

*Pronounces it 'Ver-sails'*

To emphasize how little taste Trump has, there are some modern buildings in the US that incorporate baroque styles in ways that are pretty cool.

Saint Drogo
Dec 26, 2011

what the gently caress is this supposed to be :psyduck:

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
Hey guys?

https://twitter.com/nycjim/status/863596773037805569

Russia is our friend!

https://twitter.com/craftypanda/status/863564616026263555

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

Saint Drogo posted:

don't eat the yellow snow

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Saint Drogo posted:

Well, you see, there was recently a news story detailing that Donald Trump has two scoops of ice cream and gives his guests only one. Maxine Waters is a black woman who does not like Donald Trump, while Donald Trump is white. In this cartoon Maxine Waters is portrayed as a chocolate ice cream and cone says "Impeach!" which if you add a space says "I'm Peach," to which Donald Trump, a vanilla ice cream cone, says that she is wrong, that he is vanilla.

What's not to understand?

It's very important to emphasize here that these people are all holding tiki torches.

Mr Havafap
Mar 27, 2005

The wurst kind of sausage

"The USA, behind prison bars since september 11, 2001"

Mixed media, unknown artist(s)

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
If russia was really our friend they'd be flooding our streets with krokodil.

Heffer
May 1, 2003

I Have No MAGA and I'm Ice Cream

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
was ben garrison the cartoonist who is unironically head over heels in love with trump?

Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

It's 2017

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

There's two scoops of irony when Confederacy apologists are going to bat for Russia.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
hey, if russia annexed the us they would probably leave the south alone because it is worthless.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

This includes drawer latches so he doesn't accidently get in the knife drawer and cut his stubby little fingers, and plastic plugs in the electrical outlets.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Cthulu Carl posted:

That looks like the dude who , on his first day of work, said to me "Hey, my name is X, if you voted for Obama, I'll throw you out a window" then got all huffy when I laughed in his face and sarcastically called him a tough guy while making a jerk off motion because even in Obama's first term, I welcomed death.

Weird. X sounds like more of a leftist name.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

was ben garrison the cartoonist who is unironically head over heels in love with trump?

I think you're thinking of Dilbert creator Scott Adams. If you're right though, is it surprising that people who draw cartoons exhibit poor decision making?

ricro
Dec 22, 2008
Ben Garrison explicitly draws conservative cartoons. Dilbert guy just drew lovely Dilberts but that is largely unrelated to his really lovely opinions

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Oscar Wild posted:

I think you're thinking of Dilbert creator Scott Adams. If you're right though, is it surprising that people who draw cartoons exhibit poor decision making?

no, i meant the guy who keeps drawing hyper masculine, physically perfect and frequently shirtless versions of trump in his cartoons

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Lime Tonics posted:

Here is what a typical, white, trump supporter looks like.

lol

Obergruppenführer Walrus

also lmao at Johnald Dohn Trump("Doctor" "of" "Law"**), what big gently caress you to everyone who had to go through law school. what a loving insult

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes
daddy trump gonna carry him to whites only heaven on his abs

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Heffer posted:

I Have No MAGA and I'm Ice Cream

dear lord I'm howling my drat balls off lollin

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Man, you'd think Nazis of all people would not be in favor of Russia.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

no, i meant the guy who keeps drawing hyper masculine, physically perfect and frequently shirtless versions of trump in his cartoons

I'm not finding any of these on google, but drat does that dude like to draw that one Jewish caricature with the big nose.

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

Thats garrison yes. Trump looks like a street fighter character in his cartoons

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

King Vidiot posted:

I'm not finding any of these on google, but drat does that dude like to draw that one Jewish caricature with the big nose.

emoji
Jun 4, 2004
I dunno why Ben "One Man Klan" Garrison always draws Obama with the ears; his ears really aren't that big.

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

garrison's trump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malinois
Jun 13, 2003

Raspberry Jam It In Me posted:

Obergruppenführer Walrus

also lmao at Johnald Dohn Trump("Doctor" "of" "Law"**), what big gently caress you to everyone who had to go through law school. what a loving insult

If you know any attorneys, be sure to let them know that you never considered their profession to be legit...until you heard that Donald Trump was one.