Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

The most depressing thing about the Handmaid's Tale is that the novel is over twenty years old and it's still relevant.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terrorist Fistbump
Jan 29, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
The Ten Commandments Slayer is an awesome dude

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

I fuckin love that movie

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

MacheteZombie posted:

Anyone know where I can find a copy of the screenplay to Demons 2

no one?

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
I'm the sweet fight scene in the construction yard where Tommy beats the ooze monsters with a shovel handle

Franchescanado
Feb 23, 2013

If it wasn't for disappointment
I wouldn't have any appointment

Grimey Drawer

I looked, but no results.

I did find this site, which I figured you'd like.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Franchescanado posted:

I looked, but no results.

I did find this site, which I figured you'd like.

hells yea!

Lil Mama Im Sorry
Oct 14, 2012

I'M BACK AND I'M SCARIN' WHITE FOLKS

X-Ray Pecs posted:

Man, I only listened to In Mass Mind once, years ago, I should give that another spin.

bro its all about Sound Verite and Destination: Love

Lil Mama Im Sorry
Oct 14, 2012

also, anarcho-syndicalism u fucks

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

David Lynch's Women. :allears:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLreaAQA9kA

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.

Alhazred posted:

The most depressing thing about the Handmaid's Tale is that the novel is over twenty years old and it's still relevant.

If you think that's depressing, don't read It Can't Happen Here.

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD
Sep 14, 2007

everything is yours

CPL593H posted:

If you think that's depressing, don't read It Can't Happen Here.

It Can't Happen Here is an extremely funny book.

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009

https://t.co/qmS8PJWZWw posted:

'Boondock Saints' Director Troy Duffy Developing Racially Edgy Comedy "Black Ghost"
http://theplaylist.net/boondock-saints-director-troy-duffy-helm-blood-spoon-council-20170628/

We made it, guys. I'm proud of you all.

Honest Thief fucked around with this message at 20:16 on Jun 28, 2017

Snak
Oct 10, 2005

I myself will carry you to the Gates of Valhalla...
You will ride eternal,
shiny and chrome.
Grimey Drawer
Oh wow.

I was really hoping Troy Duffy would never work again.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Snak posted:

Oh wow.

I was really hoping Troy Duffy would never work again.

I'm sure this will be a sensitive and thoughtful movie.

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

Speaking of people who I wish would stop working, apparently Hans Zimmer is touring. I can't imagine a more boring show.

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...

Honest Thief posted:

quote:

'Boondock Saints' Director Troy Duffy Developing Racially Edgy Comedy "Black Ghost"
http://theplaylist.net/boondock-saints-director-troy-duffy-helm-blood-spoon-council-20170628/

We made it, guys. I'm proud of you all.
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Anonymous Robot
Jun 1, 2007

Lost his leg in Robo War I
Hahaha i thought it was the Boondocks comic guy and still thought these responses were all generally appropriate, then I realized it was the Boondock Saints guy and I went into flip mode

Lil Mama Im Sorry
Oct 14, 2012

THE IRISH WERE SLAVES TOO

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Troy Duffy will thrive during the Trump Administration.

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009
This is all a sign that nu metal is making a comeback.. I'm dusting out my No Fear sweaters

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Honest Thief posted:

This is all a sign that nu metal is making a comeback.. I'm dusting out my No Fear sweaters

JNCOs are getting revived.

Gorman Thomas
Jul 24, 2007
If the Deftones are considered nu metal then I'm in

therattle
Jul 24, 2007
Soiled Meat
A friend of mine has MS. He's pretty straight edge so when someone gave him some weed he didn't know what to do with it, not wanting to smoke. So I offered to make him some brownies, as I bake. I'm making the butter now. It's more laborious than I anticipated.

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

Congratulations The One Concern!!!

You're addicted to Ivory!!

and...oh my...could you please...
oh my...

Grimey Drawer

therattle posted:

A friend of mine has MS. He's pretty straight edge so when someone gave him some weed he didn't know what to do with it, not wanting to smoke. So I offered to make him some brownies, as I bake. I'm making the butter now. It's more laborious than I anticipated.

There are ways to make the butter where you can pretty much let it sit, only stirring every hour or so. You just have to add water to the butter and that prevents it from burning and hen wait until the water cooks out.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

CPL593H posted:

Speaking of people who I wish would stop working, apparently Hans Zimmer is touring. I can't imagine a more boring show.

I need tickets

Sir Kodiak
May 14, 2007

therattle posted:

I can't recommend using an immersion circulator (e.g., sous vide) enough, if you have one. No risk of burning, just set and forget, and the bag and water bath help contain the smell. You can use it for both decarbing and the actual extraction.

therattle
Jul 24, 2007
Soiled Meat

glam rock hamhock posted:

There are ways to make the butter where you can pretty much let it sit, only stirring every hour or so. You just have to add water to the butter and that prevents it from burning and hen wait until the water cooks out.

Thanks. I've seen that but I'm seeing him for lunch tomorrow so want to bake tomorrow morning, and it's almost 9pm here and I don't have 3 hours to make butter. And I am not making enough for the slow cooker to work well.

Sir Kodiak posted:

I can't recommend using an immersion circulator (e.g., sous vide) enough, if you have one. No risk of burning, just set and forget, and the bag and water bath help contain the smell. You can use it for both decarbing and the actual extraction.

I decarbonised in a low oven for 30 mins without burning. God, an immersion cooker is a great idea but I don't have one. I'm just turning the heat on and off to ensure it doesn't get too hot.

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

CelticPredator posted:

I need tickets

Why?

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

I love Hans Zimmer and film scores

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Gorman Thomas posted:

If the Deftones are considered nu metal then I'm in

Deftones are pink metal.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

God help me, I'm late and have missed 9 minutes of trailers for Baby driver

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
https://twitter.com/jdude924/status/879667134309289985

Snak
Oct 10, 2005

I myself will carry you to the Gates of Valhalla...
You will ride eternal,
shiny and chrome.
Grimey Drawer

What the gently caress.

lol.

Fake news.

K. Waste
Feb 27, 2014

MORAL:
To the vector belong the spoils.
The Lost Continent is pretty gnarly. Not the MST3K one, the Hammer/Seven Arts one.

Franchescanado
Feb 23, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Sir Kodiak posted:

Seems like an expensive investment for a single batch o' brownies.

I wish I could bake, but my one attempt was not good, and it's too expensive to gently caress up. So I stick to flowers.

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD
Sep 14, 2007

everything is yours
That reminds me that my oven is broke.

Sir Kodiak
May 14, 2007

Franchescanado posted:

Seems like an expensive investment for a single batch o' brownies.

I wish I could bake, but my one attempt was not good, and it's too expensive to gently caress up. So I stick to flowers.

Yeah, like I said, "if you have one."

Infused butter has plenty of uses besides baking. Spread it on toast, if you're up to making that.

K. Waste
Feb 27, 2014

MORAL:
To the vector belong the spoils.

Beautiful, thanks.

edit:

We were talking solid horror shorts a while ago, and it's too late to get YTotD, but the third best Ring movie (after The Ring Virus, natch) I've seen is Jonathan Liebesman's Rings (2005) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1NDuV5TVaM

K. Waste fucked around with this message at 22:44 on Jun 28, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Franchescanado
Feb 23, 2013

Grimey Drawer
Are any Ralph Bakshi films worth watching? I saw Fritz The Cat almost a decade ago and was confused and unimpressed.

Sir Kodiak posted:

Yeah, like I said, "if you have one."

Infused butter has plenty of uses besides baking. Spread it on toast, if you're up to making that.

I've heard popcorn and spaghetti are good, but I spend all my money on movie tickets, art supplies, books, so my flower budget is bare-minimum.

• Locked thread