Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

Death By The Blues posted:

It is something that Oz is closing the gap in Pennsylvania. Guess it will be closer then people will realize. Also, Wisconsin in general seems to be falling out of the dems hands like Ohio and Florida.

AZ, too; the DfP poll has kelly +1. I'm starting to feel less stupid in predicting he'll lose.

it's sure gonna be something to see the dems go all STOP THE STEAL when it's a gop rout in november and it'll be due to the same lib echo chamber that predicted biden would take florida + texas in 2020.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

It’s great that they can’t stop saying y’all for one loving second, even when they’re trying to convince you they’re one of you.

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

holy poo poo lol

Pobrecito
Jun 16, 2020

hasta que la muerte nos separe

i hate that motherfucker so god drat much

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
BRB I'm gonna figure out where all 535 members of Congress fit into the omegaverse

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

I'll be honest, I'm not as onboard with the Obama hate as some in CSPAM but yeah gently caress every last bit of this.

skipmyseashells
Nov 14, 2020

docbeard posted:

I'll be honest, I'm not as onboard with the Obama hate as some in CSPAM but yeah gently caress every last bit of this.

Obama is a literal demon and that quote is nothing compared to the poo poo he was getting to in office

Borosilicate
Aug 26, 2022

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I honestly don't understand how anyone can not hate Obama except for the liberal types who are literally incapable of knowing anything about history or anything that happens in the material world. Libya alone is enough to think that he should be tried and executed at the loving Hague, and there are dozens of other things aside from that easily.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Barack HUSSEIN Obama

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

docbeard posted:

syq

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Clip-On Fedora posted:

It’s great that they can’t stop saying y’all for one loving second, even when they’re trying to convince you they’re one of you.

every time y'all say y'all, a sinecured failson gets his lanyard

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Nichael posted:

every time y'all say y'all, a sinecured failson gets his lanyard

cultural appropriation :argh:

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Nichael posted:

Alright, well where does he fit in the Omegaverse then, smart guy?

he’s clearly a sigma

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

ArmZ posted:

cultural appropriation :argh:

cultury'all appropriation

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Excelzior posted:

lol

they do be appropriatin

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Why do the twitters not embed in this thread? I need my twitters, and I can't wait for a link to load!

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

gradenko_2000 posted:

Barack HUSSEIN Obama

Many people are saying this!

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Nichael posted:

When are we getting Femboy Senator Coons?

load this up: https://huggingface.co/hakurei/waifu-diffusion

to get these and combine:

https://twitter.com/mussarmusic/status/1576685241816604672

https://twitter.com/danartoppai/status/1575808228822482946

https://twitter.com/tracewoodgrains/status/1574890176605822980?s=46

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

skipmyseashells
Nov 14, 2020

the unbreakable buck

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

this is quite good but I'm not sure how to run it

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Excelzior posted:

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

I hosed around with that thing for a little bit and can't stop laughing at this guy in the background

:same:

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

weren't they trying to make Fetterman out to be a phony who's actually an elite white man a few months back?

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

god, enough with the west wing-esque photo ops.

mystes
May 31, 2006

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

god, enough with the west wing-esque photo ops.
No, that's pizza. This is a west wing photo

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

all right groovy the dems have smooth sailing to victory next month since theyve been relentless on how the republicans are trying to destroy democracy by denying the legitimacy of our electoral system now to log on to imgur for political memes to further reassure me of this positive outcome

ah nuts

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Jimmy Carter is history's greatest monster

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

democrats.com

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

TheIncredulousHulk posted:

I hosed around with that thing for a little bit and can't stop laughing at this guy in the background

:same:

have it draw an oil painting of cornpop with a switchblade vs. young joe biden with a chain

time for a new new cspam background

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I met one of the dudes from the Cornpop story the other day, Mouse. He seemed pretty nice.

Anyway, that's my story. Bye.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Nichael posted:

I met one of the dudes from the Cornpop story the other day, Mouse. He seemed pretty nice.

Anyway, that's my story. Bye.

how did you know he was from the story

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

with vanguards like these, who needs wreckers!!

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

skipmyseashells posted:

Obama is a literal demon and that quote is nothing compared to the poo poo he was getting to in office

:obama: Throwing 15 bux his way for old tines sake! :obama:

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

500 good dogs posted:

it's common knowledge in de that he was friends with cornpop

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Jimmy Farter

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

jimmy carter's presidency was the ultimate example of "the problems are bad but the causes are good" liberalism

General Bullshit
Apr 20, 2020

KaptainKrunk posted:

lol Obama is going to be like two feet behind activists on every issue (so brave!) for the rest of his life so he can seem like a progressive

It worked for Jimmy Carter.

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

jimmy carter shutdown the government 5 times because of how mad he got over legalized abortion

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

500 good dogs posted:

I’d like to imagine he introduces himself by reference to the corn pop anecdote, like a one note Troy McClure