Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

Tiny Lowtax posted:

Hey can everyone else please post their loving grocery list? It's such awesome conversation and makes this thread so good. Anyone buy any milk recently???
Milk is for babies and twinks, and especially twink babies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever
Malk grade f only

Constipated
Nov 25, 2009

Gotta make that money man its still the same now
Just milk steak and jelly beans for me, raw of course.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
milk is laced with hormones and will give you boobs and possibly vagina

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Eat an omelette of organic cage-free eggs with fresh cheese from local farms and single-source coffee every day to achieve peak manhood.

Bakalakadaka
Sep 18, 2004

Who are these rude people squatting in my curl rack UGH.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
Turns out I've been doing good mornings all these months I thought I was squatting.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

notZaar posted:

Turns out I've been doing good mornings all these months I thought I was squatting.

Good mornings you should feel in your hamstrings, glutes, and lower back. Sticking your butt out a little as you go down helps me get the proper hip hinge motion going.

Squats should feel like your knees are about to explode and that you are going to die.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
i always feel like im dying 😆

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

PLEASE LET ME WRITE YOUR VICTIM IMPACT STATEMENT SO I CAN FURTHER DEMONSTRATE THE CALAMITY THAT IS OUR JUSTICE SYSTEM.

Buglord

Tiny Lowtax posted:

Hey can everyone else please post their loving grocery list? It's such awesome conversation and makes this thread so good. Anyone buy any milk recently???

Chocolate milk was on sale* so I bought some. * on sale because a previous batch tested positive for listeria, think of the savings

Zzulu posted:

milk is laced with hormones and will give you boobs and possibly vagina

American milk does all of the above.

pod6isjerks
Feb 17, 2005

Nap Ghost

Drunk Driver Dad posted:

does anyone here use a lacrosse ball to roll your glutes like in Limber 11? I do but I'm not sure how I'm supposed to. If I lean way to the side I can get the outer areas okay, but anything straight across just seems to bounce of some bones and poo poo in my hip, it's weird. I don't even really have a skinny rear end or anything so wtf. So far I just do my best to let it dig around everywhere I can, I'm hoping there is no wrong way to do this.

I have no idea how to do it either. I just sit on a meaty spot for awhile and hope it makes my squats less garbage.

Tiny Lowtax posted:

I like you.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
Instead of milk I've started drinking 2% milk, can't feel my vag any longer.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Tiny Lowtax posted:

only buy stuff on the periphery of the store

note that salami is located here

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
Today I'm going to squat, then maybe I'll go eat a gyro (aka Greek salami)

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

PLEASE LET ME WRITE YOUR VICTIM IMPACT STATEMENT SO I CAN FURTHER DEMONSTRATE THE CALAMITY THAT IS OUR JUSTICE SYSTEM.

Buglord

Chinatown posted:

only buy stuff on the periphery of the store

note that salami is located here

:agreed: but grab some pasta and cereal/oats and you good

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
also buy some sushi and eat it with a fork like mike chang

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
salami pales in comparison to droewors

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

Buglord
When youre serious about food aint go no time for chopsticks

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008
I lost all my strength for seemingly no reason and it's pissing me off

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008
I would kill myself but I'm too weak to bench press a lethal weight now

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm bout to gently caress lift a cum on ya dick, bitch.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Lemming posted:

I lost all my strength for seemingly no reason and it's pissing me off

Drunk Driver Dad
Feb 18, 2005
sorry tiny lowtax, i guess ill talk about cucking or whatever else you deem appropriate.

perhaps my latest retarded injury? my knee seems to have taken to all the stretching and hasnt given me any problems but my lower back problem flared up pretty bad tonight when i went to squat the exact same amount of weight as last time with the same form. it's fairly sharp tightness near the bottom back/hip area. I think thursday I'm going to scrounge the money together and at least go get an x ray, because if it is a disc issue at all I"m sure I need to stop squatting for a while until it heals. or maybe its back cancer or aids

Guess ill just do BP and bicep curls for a while my upper body sucks anyway

E; lol when did that word filter go active, I don't post that word usually so i wouldn't know

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

Did bench last night. Ate all the food. Slept like a loving log.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

I realized that I've had some form of pizza every day for the last week and it feels A M A Z I N G.

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005

Do hyperextensions on a ghd 3 or 4 days a week use 0-20kg. Smoke a joint and get into a pool once a week and swim some laps. That's how I keep my back healthy anyways. The hyperextensions are great.

Drunk Driver Dad
Feb 18, 2005

roymorrison posted:

Do hyperextensions on a ghd 3 or 4 days a week use 0-20kg. Smoke a joint and get into a pool once a week and swim some laps. That's how I keep my back healthy anyways. The hyperextensions are great.

What is a ghd? My gym isn't very big so as far as machines, choices are limited a bit. Also I don't have time/place to go swimming. However, assuming this isn't something really serious like a disc injury, I think I may just need to start dragging my rear end out of bed and going to the gym before work. Literally anytime I go on an offday, I never have any issues whatsoever with my knee or back. As I said before, I did the same weight last time with no issues at all, and that was on a day I didn't go into work. Either way, I will go see a GP in a few days, I can afford that and that should at least get the ball rolling. I know GP's aren't weight lifting experts, but surely they can take an X-ray and help rule out any obvious major stuff, right? Plus can likely get a recommendation for a sports physio while I'm there.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Orrrrr you could buy some steroids instead and heal up like a superhuman and also gain muscles at an unnatural pace until you are basically captain america

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
My curl strength is dogshit, it causes me great shame.

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005

Drunk Driver Dad posted:

What is a ghd? My gym isn't very big so as far as machines, choices are limited a bit. Also I don't have time/place to go swimming. However, assuming this isn't something really serious like a disc injury, I think I may just need to start dragging my rear end out of bed and going to the gym before work. Literally anytime I go on an offday, I never have any issues whatsoever with my knee or back. As I said before, I did the same weight last time with no issues at all, and that was on a day I didn't go into work. Either way, I will go see a GP in a few days, I can afford that and that should at least get the ball rolling. I know GP's aren't weight lifting experts, but surely they can take an X-ray and help rule out any obvious major stuff, right? Plus can likely get a recommendation for a sports physio while I'm there.

https://youtu.be/-DB8_Y4rP3s

Here's the only way to fix your back it's so good in fact that Louie Simmons cast capitalism on it and created the reverse hyper but here's an Olympic champion showing you how it's done.

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever
Please post more injury rehab and diet tips itt please.

Or don't.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Zzulu posted:

Orrrrr you could buy some steroids instead and heal up like a superhuman and also gain muscles at an unnatural pace until you are basically captain america

This

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005
yeah heres a comprehensive guide to the steroids that normal people can actually get their hands on:

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.
https://www.amazon.com/Elanco-Component-T-H-Cattle-Pellets/dp/B017QIAAW6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1465911371&sr=8-1&keywords=trenbolone

Drunk Driver Dad
Feb 18, 2005
my friend actually hit me up and said he has some sustenon, i looked it up and it seemed legit but still. I really don't want to go back to pinning drugs, even if it is objectively better for you than heroin. i may go get my t levels checked though, if they are low i'd prob do a legit TRT type deal but honestly uncomfortable doing it the other way

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

I had a fully vegan meal last night. I'm not sure I could do that every day.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
Getting weaker every week, the salami diet isn't working

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

notZaar posted:

Getting weaker every week, the salami diet isn't working

i would switch what type. are you eating store-brand or Boars Head?

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
today there will be blood pizza with salami. This italian guy sure knows how to make pizza

ive been eating pizza 4 days in a row

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
cut out the carbs and just eat salami straight out of the bag with some slices of english cheddar and some pickles. a good snack.

• Locked thread