Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
Big Bronn Big Life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kromlech
Jun 28, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

ElGroucho posted:

I have no doubt the show runners are going to do some lame poo poo, like have Bronn killed doing some noble thing in order to make some lovely statement. They should let Bronn ride off in to the sunset with a bad bitch.
:agreed: Bronn is best living character on GoT

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

nooneofconsequence posted:

uhhhhhh no he got the retarded Lollys and was going to kill her family so they could have the castle but then Cersei broke off the engagement leaving him with jack poo poo and Jaime was like, "well, I guess you could come with me if you still want a castle."

I only remember Bronn walking around in fancy attire looking bored as gently caress and then he spies Jaime hiding in some tall grass waiting to take him on a dorne adventure

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

I remember earlier with this show, the names got super confusing.

Bronn
Bran
Brienne

Tyrion
Tywin

Melisandre
Missandei

Jorah
Jeor

Viserys
Varys

Robb
Robert

:psyduck:

I mean, thankfully, a lot of these people get killed off, so the confusion gets better, and I'm sure it's much easier to keep track of it when you're reading it all.

Kromlech
Jun 28, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Toadvine posted:

I only remember Bronn walking around in fancy attire looking bored as gently caress and then he spies Jaime hiding in some tall grass waiting to take him on a dorne adventure
You don't remember the scene of Lollys bouncing on Bronn's face sqealing like a pig?! She farted in his mouth and then they cut to hot pie serving chili

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Dickon

Kromlech
Jun 28, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
middle school must've been tough for that kid

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

Kromlech posted:

middle school must've been tough for that kid

Actually he went to fancy lad school.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Even if he was home schooled people would make fun of his name.

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
I hope some more people get stepped on by a giant

Jimmy Noskill
Nov 5, 2010

I would have regained so much respect for this show if they had the balls to kill off Jaime and/or Bronn. All of the tension evaporated for me a few seasons ago when I realized that they were never again going to kill off a fan-favorite character. They took away one of the things that made this series different and just piled on the plot armor.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

Jimmy Noskill posted:

I would have regained so much respect for this show if they had the balls to kill off Jaime and/or Bronn. All of the tension evaporated for me a few seasons ago when I realized that they were never again going to kill off a fan-favorite character. They took away one of the things that made this series different and just piled on the plot armor.

Lol, source your quotes

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
I can't stop thinking about how rad it would be to warg in to my own poo poo now

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
Melsandndre is gonna revive Jamie next season

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
Season 4 the best

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Supposedly the hackers released a summary of next episode, titled Eastwatch. I'm on my lunch break will someone post it for me please

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

No guilt, it feeds in plain sight
One of the dragons recognizes/senses Jon is a Targaryen and follows him back to the north. White walkers bring the wall down, there's a big battle, dragon comes to save the day but gets a little too close to a giant. the last shot we see this season is going to be a zombie ice dragon.

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich
I thought it was going to be the wall falling down

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos
Season 7 where Bran spends 100% of his time warg'ing into Kahl Drogo as he bangs Daenerys.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Bran peekin those titties 100% of the time

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

Season 7 where Bran spends 100% of his time warg'ing into Kahl Drogo Sansa as she is banged by Daenerys ramsay.

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos

You thought that was Cersei giving Jamie head?
:bigtran:

El Padrino
Dec 24, 2005

No es nada personal, solo negocios.

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

Season 7 where Bran spends 100% of his time warg'ing into Kahl Drogo as he bangs Daenerys.

Would you rather be an autistic cripple creepin' on your sister or be a big badass warlord. Sides, Daenerys is a PAWG :q:

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich

El Padrino posted:

Would you rather be an autistic cripple creepin' on your sister or be a big badass warlord. Sides, Daenerys is a PAWG :q:

You'd be an autistic cripple regardless

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The world is collapsing and Bran is just warging into people and sucking everyones cocks.

Toilet Shoes
Aug 22, 2016

by Lowtax

DrPlump posted:

The world is collapsing and Bran is just warging into people and sucking everyones cocks.

Finally. GRRM's vision is realized!

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Zzulu posted:

Women are generally fairly bad at fighting

The best female fighter in the world would not stand a chance against the best male fighter, even if they weighed exactly the same. This can be seen in combat sports everywhere

Logically speaking, it's illogical that Brienne is so good at fighting and beating men

discuss

Fighting sports are sport contests in which the contestants get multiple personal trainers and fancy equipment and nutritionists and are at peak human performance.

The average Westerosi fighter is some dickhead who was herding sheep a year ago and can barely hold a sword the right way. Brienne has been trained by armsmen at a prestigious lord's castle since an early age. Also she isn't just equal in size, she's usually head and shoulders above a lot of the men.

e: She had issues beating Jaime and that was after he was imprisoned and wasting away for quite a long time.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Good characters:

Bronn. ...

Uh...Dickon

Bad characters:

Everyone else now.

Honorable mention okay characters: Jamie, Davos, Tyrion. But they are heavily into bad territory now.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
I'd add the Hound but I forgot he existed because so did the show runners.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
What about Zombie Giant? Seems like a character with a lot of potential imo

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos
Ramsay did nothing wrong.

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich
I don't understand the love for the Hound to be honest.

Like he's not bad but he's just another 'big strong tough guy' only with a burned face. Euron is cooler than the Hound

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable

Hmm, no. Urine would not be cooler

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
People like the Hound because he gives no fucks and has no larger rear end in a top hat agenda. He's just a grumpy gruff with a heart of maybe-gold

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Hound has good attitude.

Toilet Shoes
Aug 22, 2016

by Lowtax

facebook jihad posted:

Like he's not bad but he's just another 'big strong tough guy' only with a burned face. Euron is cooler than the Hound

He uses the word oval office in a liberal manner.

Kromlech
Jun 28, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

facebook jihad posted:

Like he's not bad but he's just another 'big strong tough guy' only with a burned face.
Someone hasn't been eating their chicken.

quote:

Euron is cooler than the Hound
False. One of the worst opinions ITT.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

Kromlech posted:

False. One of the worst opinions ITT.

It's true though. What is the Hound scared of? Fire, his brother. What is Euron scared of? Not being able to finger blast the queen's butthole. I think the cooler guy is clear here.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Remember when tyrion tells the hound to protect kings landing from stannis troops and hound instead decides to tie one on and proclaim "gently caress the king"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable

It's so blatantly incorrect of an opinion that I have no recourse to convince him of why it's wrong I just wish them the best of luck on living a life with such bad taste ingrained