Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

The best part about all of this is Caliborn's eyelashes. He's just so cute as he commits pointless murder! :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Oblivious
Oct 12, 2007

I'm not like other posters

Luminous Obscurity posted:

I don't know, it'd be hilarious if all his servents failed to account for just how much of a petulant little shithead he is.

There's no part about it that needs accounting for. The servant in question is talking about things that already happened. :v:

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer
Hahaha this truly brightened my crappy day.

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

aaaaand Jack just dropped down to second favorite bad guy, behind Caliborn. I love this little creep :3:

SapientCorvid
Jun 16, 2008

reading The Internet
guys

guys

guys.

when has anything in homestuck ever been clearcut and obvious

when

e: what i'm saying is that gamzee isn't dead

Well Manicured Man
Aug 21, 2010

Well Manicured Mort

McStephenson posted:

guys

guys

guys.

when

I don't think anyone here thinks Gamzee is out of the picture or even dead at all, but drat is it cathartic to see that creepy psycho clown get shot. Repeatedly.

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

McStephenson posted:

guys

guys

guys.

when

The fake wings were a ruse, now he'll resurrect as murderclown and the real wings will appear.

Rose Spirit
Nov 4, 2010

:33 < APEX PURREDATOR

Fucknag posted:

The fake wings were a ruse, now he'll resurrect as murderclown and the real wings will appear.

You might say the wing ruse would be a...........

DISTACTION

Color Printer
May 9, 2011

You get used to it. I don't
even see the code. All I see
is Ipecac, Scapular, Polyphemus...

If that Dualkernelsprite turns out to still exist and didn't completely get destroyed transforming into the Black Mediumhole (I am so clever with these nam-:suicide:) then things could be very bad.

Because it was two sprites in one. And Gamzee is two minds in one.

Even if the sprite has nothing to do with it, I think a complete and total personality split has been long overdue. :ohdear:

BlueInkAlchemist
Apr 17, 2012

"He's also known as 'BlueInkAlchemist'."
"Who calls him that?"
"Himself, mostly."
Rule #2: The Double Tap.

Being an assault rifle, it's a lot more than two shots, but hey, it's the principle of the thing.

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008
Gamzee is even turning with him to keep taking the shots head on.

J.theYellow
May 7, 2003
Slippery Tilde
Gamzeesprite by the summer. Calling it.

Arthur Crackpot
Sep 4, 2011

Proceed in a str8 line shaped like a perpetually shifting torus knot until you feel a sense of despair transcending all mortal comprehension, then hang a right at the next octopus, she'll be in the first room on the left

Zerilan posted:

Gamzee is even turning with him to keep taking the shots head on.

That's the best part really. Caliborn never even stopped walking. This murder is so casual and meaningless to him he can't even be arsed to stop looking for something less boring.

Captain Oblivious
Oct 12, 2007

Is Gamzee's suffering inherently funny? It just might be.

http://miraculoustang.tumblr.com/post/34082998789/how-it-all-started

snucks
Nov 3, 2008

Try again. Fail again. Fail better.

Dolash posted:

Homestuck has probably set some sort of record for characters making plans that incorporate their own death at some point. Dirk, Rose, Aradia...
Doc Scratch, Dirk, Sollux, Meenah (and by extension all of the A1 kids)...

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

Trebuchet King posted:

After seeing these addition [s] panels all I can think is "it keeps happening."

Yeah, come to think of it, we've seen this exact firing pattern before.

The last time it was alluded to, it wasn't particularly effective in the end. This time? We've still got a ton of unanswered questions about Gamzee, one way or another. Who can say?

Eiba
Jul 26, 2007

Gamzee's dead as gently caress, folks.

That doesn't mean he's out of the story. I mean, he's still on the asteroid hate-making-out with Terezi from the narrative's perspective. This is Future Gamzee. This is his ultimate fate.

Now how the heck is he going to get here? That's a story with room for a lot more Gamzee antics.

Because really. What is he doing here?

What the gently caress is Gamzee even doing here?

(Getting shot.)

Razor Jacksuit
Mar 31, 2007

VEES RULE #1

I don't even hate Gamzee, but when I opened MSPA and saw four new flash updates, I knew all I wanted was four more endless loops of machine-gun clown murder.

I got almost exactly what I wanted.

It was glorious.

Popo
Apr 24, 2008

Homestuck is a true work of art surpassing all of Shakespeare's works.
Gamzee is responsible for some of my favourite moments and even in possible death that hasn't stopped. Whatever goes down, dead or alive or half-undead dream bubble self, I don't doubt we'll be seeing this rascal again.

I guess the most important thing right now is that he's shown Caliborn there is a way for outsiders to get onto Cali's planet so there must be a way off. That should stop our lil' green man from giving up his quest.

Rooreelooo
Sep 29, 2007

"Ask not what Spiral Mountain can do for you; ask what you can do for Spiral Mountain."
The higher up you get on the hemospectrum, the more sturdy the trolls get. We've already seen how hard it is to kill them, what with kanaya getting a hole punched in her gut with magic and still living, as well as vriska losing an arm and an eye and still being more or less fine. I reckon gamzee can power through this alive, or at the very least drag himself to caliborn's kernelsprite on top of that tower there and self-prototype.

Alternatively, he pulls a bottle of feferi's blood potion out of his sylladex and drinks it, recovering from his wounds.

Cthulhuchan
Nov 10, 2005

Rose: Sip martini thoughtfully.

Such as this one.

Just a tiny sip couldn't hurt...
Kanaya is hardly an appropriate example, on account of her being a reverse vampire or whatever.

Face it, Gams got his organs pulped. Dude is totally dead. It only remains to be seen if he'll stay that way.

President Ark
May 16, 2010

:iiam:
Gamzee actually is god tier; fake wings are part of the outfit for the Bard class.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
If Gamzee is really dead and we don't get to see Rose try to Auspitice between him and Terezi and their motherfucking hatebliss I'm gonna be pissed

Triskelli
Sep 27, 2011

I AM A SKELETON
WITH VERY HIGH
STANDARDS

Rooreelooo posted:

Alternatively, he pulls a bottle of feferi's blood potion out of his sylladex and drinks it, recovering from his wounds.

This actually makes a lot of goddamn sense, since Feferi is not only a potent healer in her own right, but her blood caste is blessed with nigh immortality: remember that the empress was able to prolong the Helmsmen's life. The same could apply to Gamzee.

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

SteelAngel2000 posted:

If Gamzee is really dead and we don't get to see Rose try to Auspitice between him and Terezi and their motherfucking hatebliss I'm gonna be pissed

These are not mutually exclusive. There's still another year before the meteor arrives in the new session.

Triskelli posted:

This actually makes a lot of goddamn sense, since Feferi is not only a potent healer in her own right, but her blood caste is blessed with nigh immortality: remember that the empress was able to prolong the Helmsmen's life. The same could apply to Gamzee.

Yes, and this is why the supposed "healing potions" were fuchsia back when Jane encountered Gamzee.

Cthulhuchan
Nov 10, 2005

Rose: Sip martini thoughtfully.

Such as this one.

Just a tiny sip couldn't hurt...
On the other hand, it's just some bottles fulla some dork's rancid old blood.

probably not even any anti-coagulants in there, just gonna be some blobby wet scab gonna pour outta them things

Triskelli
Sep 27, 2011

I AM A SKELETON
WITH VERY HIGH
STANDARDS

Cthulhuchan posted:

That, and Gamzee didn't bring his fridge fulla potions this time.

Nephthys
Mar 27, 2010

Rooreelooo posted:

The higher up you get on the hemospectrum, the more sturdy the trolls get. We've already seen how hard it is to kill them, what with kanaya getting a hole punched in her gut with magic and still living, as well as vriska losing an arm and an eye and still being more or less fine. I reckon gamzee can power through this alive, or at the very least drag himself to caliborn's kernelsprite on top of that tower there and self-prototype.

Remember that he only has Feferi's blood cuz she died in one hit, and shes at the very top of the hemospectrum.

Color Printer
May 9, 2011

You get used to it. I don't
even see the code. All I see
is Ipecac, Scapular, Polyphemus...

Nephthys posted:

Remember that he only has Feferi's blood cuz she died in one hit, and shes at the very top of the hemospectrum.
Yeah, but that wasn't physical, it was science-magical, and it blew a god drat hole right through her.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

IUG posted:

Does anyone else have a problem with the site not storing your progress into the story? I'm on Chrome on a Mac, but even after clearing all of my cookies from all sites, and the history and cache, I can't get the autosave or manual save function to work. It's been like this forever, but I've decided to re-read through Homestruck again for shits and giggles (and to stave some boredom).

Yeah, this feature is pretty much DEAD. It was glitchy for a while (easily confused if for example you had cookies on both http://mspaintadventures.com and https://www.mspaintadventures.com), but now nothing can make it work again.

Also, it's Homestuck. No R.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
I hope Gamzee isn't dead yet, because that just means Caliborn will have to shoot him some more. :haw:

Let's face it though, Gamzee is dead, dead, dead.

i wish

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Cat Mattress posted:

Also, it's Homestuck. No R.

God damnit I made this exact same mistake in this thread before, and it started a bit of a derail. It just keeps happening. Stupid forces of habit.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Rooreelooo posted:

I don't think the nature of Gamzee's sylladex quite lends itself to retrieving needed items in timely fashion.

Captain Oblivious
Oct 12, 2007

Lizard Wizard posted:

I don't think the nature of Gamzee's sylladex quite lends itself to retrieving needed items in timely fashion.

Are you saying that it would be a...miracle?

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

Lizard Wizard posted:

Except when it does, which is sometimes.

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

Fucknag posted:

This is the direction I'm guessing. Gamzee just gets back up with that doofy smile on his face transforms into actually-godtier Gamzee. Let's hope he's god tier at least, since his dream self is dead afaik, and I think Caliborn would rather give him some ammunition kisses than a smooch on the lips.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Gamzee will continue to lie on the ground dead, but Caliborn will walk past and murder another Gamzee later. And another. And another. Until he's just walking down this tightly-packed procession of happy greeting honks as he mows them all down until he runs out of ammo. Which leaves our lone alpha clown as his guide. And a million dead Gamzees to be tossed into a sprite all at once for prototyping a megagamzee.

And that's where all the beta timeline Gamzees have gotten off to and why they aren't dead yet.

Fortis
Oct 21, 2009

feelin' fine
I think it's important to note that we have never seen a dead Gamzee in the dreambubbles, but we've seen multiples of every other troll, even the ones we know are alive in the alpha timeline. To me this indicates that Gamzee doesn't die at ANY point, because unless my understanding of the dreambubbles is insufficient, they exist outside time, so if Gamzee is going to die we'd have conceivably seen a dead one by now.

NextTime000
Feb 3, 2011

bweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
<----------------------------
yeah, even in the beta-timelines where he kills everyone, he has to die SOMETIME. even if he dies of troll-old-age. the fact that we have only seen one Gamzee in any given collection of trolls at one time, and specifically there being only one of him in that last troll-convention is quite concerning.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gay Abortions
Dec 12, 2007

Cthulhuchan posted:

probably not even any anti-coagulants in there, just gonna be some blobby wet scab gonna pour outta them things

If this leads to a scribble-mode BLUH spit-take I will consider these the best pages in Homestuck.

NextTime000 posted:

yeah, even in the beta-timelines where he kills everyone, he has to die SOMETIME. even if he dies of troll-old-age. the fact that we have only seen one Gamzee in any given collection of trolls at one time, and specifically there being only one of him in that last troll-convention is quite concerning.

Well, he'd never make it to old age because, in order for there to be a beta timeline, someone has to hop back in time and cause it to not happen that way, and it resets at that point and undoes everything (excepting potential dream self shenanigans). At least, I think that's how beta timelines work?