Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Once on the critter room stream he introduced the water bowl to the babies and one of the tortie kittens tried it, got her nose wet, and hissed at the bowl for getting her wet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Yeah kittens are more likely to hiss at inanimate objects because they don't understand the difference. The little guys barely have object permanence at that point.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Okay but that doesn’t explain Pudding hissing at a hairbrush. Or does it?

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Oh no Pudding's just being argumentative and grumpy.

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

the print shop opps-ed a bit at first and ran off 52 calendars instead of the 58 I ordered. I went by to pick up the missing ones and they had actually run off 10 more.

so... uh... there might be some extras if anyone wants to join in after all the first round calendars make it and I know I don't need the spares.

probably will be just whatever PayPal fees and first class mail in the US is, with the distinct possibility it won't arrive till mid January

Shifty Pony fucked around with this message at 18:18 on Dec 21, 2022

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Shifty Pony posted:

the print shop opps-ed a bit at first and ran off 52 calendars instead of the 58 I ordered. I went by to pick up the missing ones and they had actually run off 10 more.

so... uh... there might be some extras if anyone wants to join in after all the first round calendars make it and I know I don't need the spares.

probably will be just whatever PayPal fees and first class mail in the US is, with the distinct possibility it won't arrive till mid January
it's the discounted halloween candy of catte calendars

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

Synthbuttrange posted:

Okay but that doesn’t explain Pudding hissing at a hairbrush. Or does it?

Pudding smells something unfamiliar and has concerns. It's also possible it's a combo hiss and flehman response to really expose the scent detectors at this new smell.

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

its him!

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

tippy who taught you to sploot ?

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

omfg it's tippy

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
tippy i can see your black whisker :ssh:

Polio Vax Scene
Apr 5, 2009

"this bed is too small for me now"

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

graph posted:

tippy who taught you to sploot ?

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry
Tippy

Tippy

TIPPY

tk
Dec 10, 2003

Nap Ghost

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

:discourse:

Arson Daily
Aug 11, 2003

my wife, who's always kind of side eyed the whole talking to strangers who call themselves goons on the internet came around a little when she saw the cattelander that had come in the mail today. she (and I obvs) think it's adorable :3:

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

definitely a menace.

Trying to get a read on just how much bigger Vasco is and it's 'not that much in terms of scale, but he's beefy'

Synthbuttrange fucked around with this message at 03:30 on Oct 24, 2023

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Vasco's a big boy, a beefy boy.

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Kwyndig posted:

Vasco's a big boy, a beefy boy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEMH_Iia9bY&t=17s

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

oh, my, god. Becky, look at her bitrate.
vasco beef

pudding fluff

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

Plaguing your posts with incidental music.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/979168507885412372/1055319450775191592/PXL_20221222_024608079.TS.mp4

perfect baby

Electric Hobo
Oct 22, 2008

Grimey Drawer
We're isolated with corona, but my kid who caught it first is pretty much over it. She's getting bored, while the rest of us just want some goddamn peace and quiet. She likes looking through this thread, so I need you all to post all your cats right now!

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

If I must

GrimSqueaker
Sep 26, 2011
Very well then.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Been trying to keep them apart today with as little visual contact as possible, which wasnt helped by the gaps in the doors hahah. Pudding has NOT been hissing in the last few times they met though, so maybe tomorrow I'll have a supervised play session.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Don't think I posted this one here, so have a smugbeast

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

what a creature! :3:

outhole surfer
Mar 18, 2003

much to be smug about

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

https://i.imgur.com/FgxM7mU.mp4

sound up for vasco's cute lil squeak

Seems like Puds is getting bored again. Seems like a good time for a meet soon.

Synthbuttrange fucked around with this message at 16:23 on Dec 22, 2022

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

Antivehicular posted:

Don't think I posted this one here, so have a smugbeast

cloudcatte

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

I give to you breezey George

https://i.imgur.com/CzLKWXo.mp4

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

lol i was telling myself, ‘she absolutely learned that from the dog’ and then i scroll down and blammo

xcheopis
Jul 23, 2003

:3:

Bandire
Jul 12, 2002

a rabid potato

https://i.imgur.com/amPHCim.mp4

Crocobile
Dec 2, 2006

I think my cattelendar got lost or stolen. :cry: USPS says it was delivered Monday but I’ve not received any mail this whole week. Am still sorta hoping someone else in my apartment grabbed it by mistake and it’ll turn up, but idk. :(

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

I got my catlender today, I was coming back from lunch in the snow and there it was in my mailbox.

Here's hoping some helpful but clueless neighbor has been collecting your mail OP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
new catlendar is in my office and ready to go