Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

xcheopis
Jul 23, 2003

I luv Lulu

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FBS
Apr 27, 2015

The real fun of living wisely is that you get to be smug about it.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

buddies!

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

I have absolutely no idea how this is even possible, but that cat has been in this house the entire fuckin time despite not being spotted for 48 hours. Unfortunately as soon as we saw her she did another disappearing act. How does a strange cat live in a house where there are other cats and people around 24/7 and remain hidden that long? This is all very unnerving.

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

Tony Pizzuto Says Hello
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpyD383fx9I

FBS
Apr 27, 2015

The real fun of living wisely is that you get to be smug about it.

TOOT BOOT posted:

I have absolutely no idea how this is even possible, but that cat has been in this house the entire fuckin time despite not being spotted for 48 hours. Unfortunately as soon as we saw her she did another disappearing act. How does a strange cat live in a house where there are other cats and people around 24/7 and remain hidden that long? This is all very unnerving.

Alien reboot is shaping up nicely

e:

how is it possible to be so so smol

FBS fucked around with this message at 03:42 on Dec 29, 2022

outhole surfer
Mar 18, 2003

teen tippy is no longer tiny

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Vasco's found out how comfy the couch is. Pudding ambushed him there, gave him a few licks, then ran away. :3:

outhole surfer
Mar 18, 2003

Synthbuttrange posted:

Vasco's found out how comfy the couch is. Pudding ambushed him there, gave him a few licks, then ran away. :3:

gonna need video evidence of this next time

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Leo’s bottom lip has been slightly swollen for at least a day, maybe a few days? He hasn’t been outside and no changes in the environment. CJ seems normal. hopefully it’s not something crazy like cancer? :ohdear:

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Has he been playing with bees?

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

reach. reach!!

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

a whale of a good time if you catch my drift

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Synthbuttrange posted:

Has he been playing with bees?
He hasn’t been outside and it was below freezing over the past week, but I suppose a bee could’ve gotten into the building and then snuck in when I was coming in/out of the apartment?

He’s not drooling and seems to be eating and drinking okay.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

TOOT BOOT posted:

You the only one who has seen this cat?

If yes you uh, might be hallucinating.

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

Carth Dookie posted:

You the only one who has seen this cat?

If yes you uh, might be hallucinating.

No, I'm not the only one. I understand why you say that though because the situation is utterly insane and unbelievable. Hopefully tomorrow we can find her again and herd her into a carrier or out the back door.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

nudgenudgetilt posted:

gonna need video evidence of this next time

I hope to get this too. They're still tentative, but they've been cautiously exchanging baps the whole day

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

Josh Lyman posted:

Leo’s bottom lip has been slightly swollen for at least a day, maybe a few days? He hasn’t been outside and no changes in the environment. CJ seems normal. hopefully it’s not something crazy like cancer? :ohdear:

if he lets you, get a look at him gums at roots of his teeth. Sadie had an abscess on one of their fangs which caused a fake bit of swelling.

Flakey
Apr 30, 2009

There's no need to speak. You must only concentrate and recall all your past life. When a man thinks of the past, he becomes kinder.
Din had allergies that made his lip swell up, he got a shot for it from the vet which fixed it.

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...estling_cat.mp4

xcheopis
Jul 23, 2003

PokeJoe posted:

reach. reach!!

A whale of a dangle

Bandire
Jul 12, 2002

a rabid potato

FROM THE TOP ROPE lmao

Ofecks
May 4, 2009

A portly feline wizard waddles forth, muttering something about conjured food.

tippy bored. pls play with tippy

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

Ah well, situation is resolved now. I heard a minor catfight at like 5am last night and ran upstairs and she was under the couch when I went up there. This time we did it my way and I got a curtain rod and just kinda quietly and gently goaded her from spot to spot until she ran out the back door.

I don't know whether to be spooked or impressed she managed to stay hidden in here for over 48 hours, and the only reason we had another sighting when we did is that someone got suspicious of how much cat food was missing from the upstairs cat's bowl.

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

Tony Pizzuto Says Hello

TOOT BOOT posted:

Ah well, situation is resolved now. I heard a minor catfight at like 5am last night and ran upstairs and she was under the couch when I went up there. This time we did it my way and I got a curtain rod and just kinda quietly and gently goaded her from spot to spot until she ran out the back door.

I don't know whether to be spooked or impressed she managed to stay hidden in here for over 48 hours, and the only reason we had another sighting when we did is that someone got suspicious of how much cat food was missing from the upstairs cat's bowl.

did anyone else see the cat this time? also do your burps taste like cat food

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

Plaguing your posts with incidental music.

Roosevelt posted:

did anyone else see the cat this time? also do your burps taste like cat food

also did you at any point wake up, look down at the place where your pillow is supposed to be then cough and a couple feathers come out?

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

yospos can have little a kira vid, as a treat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySigql7uqtw

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Hi pep. Loafing around?

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Shifty Pony posted:

if he lets you, get a look at him gums at roots of his teeth. Sadie had an abscess on one of their fangs which caused a fake bit of swelling.
I took a quick look at his fangs and they seem okay? I’m not really sure though.

Perhaps more importantly, he let me gently rub the swollen area a little bit, well, at least as much as he normally lets me fuss with his mouth area, and he didn’t pull back or flinch like it hurt.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

guess what just arrived?

https://youtu.be/ZF72PHaiMDs

yes good :kimchi:

it was a pleasant surprise to see jet running away from a mayan pyramid, cause im guatemalan by heritage. mom and dad got a kick out of it :v:

tysm shifty and shelby!!!!

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

It looks like they're two identically patterned and sized cats but one of them has a huge fluff aura.

Synthbuttrange fucked around with this message at 03:40 on Oct 24, 2023

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

Scoops insists he is not too big for his bowl

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Vasco came and sat on my hand, then he got mad that my hand was touching his belly and he started biting me ; . ;

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

oh, my, god. Becky, look at her bitrate.

Synthbuttrange posted:

It looks like they're two identically patterned and sized cats but one of them has a huge fluff aura.

:3

dorkanoid
Dec 21, 2004

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

Plaguing your posts with incidental music.

Megabound posted:

Scoops insists he is not too big for his bowl

this meeting of the "I fits I sits" local 420 has commenced

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Synthbuttrange fucked around with this message at 03:40 on Oct 24, 2023

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

Synthbuttrange posted:

Vasco came and sat on my hand, then he got mad that my hand was touching his belly and he started biting me ; . ;

Winston does that to me daily while I'm working. he likes to sit on the mouse pad over my mouse then gets angry that I have to use the mouse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Thats exactly what I was doing!