Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

Frozen Peach posted:

Luna is still doing okay, and they're not jumping to surgery yet. X-rays at 3am looked better, and she ate, but then vomited again. They're going to do another set of X-rays at 5pm to check on her progress.

Seems better than nothing. They don't think it's a bowel obstruction or they're trying to treat it medically?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crocobile
Dec 2, 2006

We have to see Luna evolve into a long teen!

Luna please eat (and poop?)!

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

Plaguing your posts with incidental music.
come on luna, food needs to go out the back, not the front!!!! I believe in you!!

felgs
Dec 31, 2008

Cats cure all ills. Post more of them.

neongrey posted:

come on luna, food needs to go out the back, not the front!!!! I believe in you!!

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

Tony Pizzuto Says Hello

Crocobile posted:

long teen!

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

tiiiiiiiiiiiiipy

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

qirex posted:

tiiiiiiiiiiiiipy

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Flannel George

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

qirex posted:

tiiiiiiiiiiiiipy

Frozen Peach
Aug 25, 2004

garbage man from a garbage can

VelociBacon posted:

Seems better than nothing. They don't think it's a bowel obstruction or they're trying to treat it medically?

It sounds like a bowel obstruction that's just not quite bad enough to warrant surgery. At least that's how I understand it.

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

qirex posted:

tiiiiiiiiiiiiipy

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

its tippy

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

tippy, whomst hath tipped over,

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

It's Tipped.

Or, me after this second margarita.

Frozen Peach
Aug 25, 2004

garbage man from a garbage can
Sounds like Luna gets to come home tomorrow morning. She's doing much better.

:3:

FBS
Apr 27, 2015

The real fun of living wisely is that you get to be smug about it.

Frozen Peach posted:

:hellyeah:

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

Hell yeah Luna

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Hell yea Luna poop like a champion!

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

You got a lot of internet weirdoes invested in your well-being, Luna. Keep getting well! :)

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

good job luna

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

lunaaaaaaa

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Frozen Peach posted:

:woop:

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Frozen Peach posted:

luna kitty :3:

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

Tippy Longstocking

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

Frozen Peach posted:

Yesss bud can't wait to tell quill the good news when I get home.

Animale
Sep 30, 2009
I made the extremely hard decision to put Shelly down today. She had been in decline for a couple of months and had various ailments, we were even on the schedule to get an endoscopy to see if she had cancer or inflammatory bowel disease. Whatever the cause she lost a ton of weight and had no appetite. She had a really bad 24 hours and that basically told us it was time. I will miss her terribly.

outhole surfer
Mar 18, 2003

aw shelly.

so sorry for your loss

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

oh, my, god. Becky, look at her bitrate.
shelly noo

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Shelly, I’ll miss you. Thank you for sharing her with us and caring for her Animale. Hugs.

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

Tony Pizzuto Says Hello

Animale posted:

I made the extremely hard decision to put Shelly down today. She had been in decline for a couple of months and had various ailments, we were even on the schedule to get an endoscopy to see if she had cancer or inflammatory bowel disease. Whatever the cause she lost a ton of weight and had no appetite. She had a really bad 24 hours and that basically told us it was time. I will miss her terribly.

:(

rip beautiful model cat

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

Animale posted:

Awww shells :(

fishbacon
Nov 4, 2009
wonderful yet strange smell

Roosevelt posted:

:(

rip beautiful model cat

fishbacon
Nov 4, 2009
wonderful yet strange smell

Animale posted:

thank you for sharing shelly with us I am sure you did the right thing

felgs
Dec 31, 2008

Cats cure all ills. Post more of them.

Good job Luna!

Good night, Shelly. You will be missed, you beautiful cat with a beautifully long life.

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

Aw, Shelly sweetheart, sleep well.

Luna, congratulations on catting.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
aww, shelly :(

what a lovely cat who had a great life and a great home

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Animale posted:

Oh no I'm so sorry Animale- Shelly was a beautiful mustacheioed lady and I'm so glad you shared her with us. You were great to her and she knows you loved her.

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

Animale posted:

Shelly was a very good cat :smith:

Arson Daily
Aug 11, 2003

Im so sorry to hear about Shelly. she was beautiful and I loved seeing her in this thread. Thank you for sharing her with us. RIP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robert Denby
Sep 9, 2007
Denial isn't just a river in Egypt, huh? Nah, get fucked mate.
I will miss Shelly and her amazing evil mustache. She was a great cat and loved.