Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Clive?
Clive
a
Clive
View Results

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
the switch joycon has a camera in it and as far as I can tell it was only used in 1 2 Switch and Labo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Zelda has leaked so get off the internet for the next 2 weeks I guess if you don’t want spoilers

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Just let it shine through

Feels Villeneuve posted:

the switch joycon has a camera in it and as far as I can tell it was only used in 1 2 Switch and Labo

no it doesnt

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

It has an IR sensor thing not a camera

acksplode
May 17, 2004

It has a camera that senses light in the infrared spectrum *shuts eyes and pinches bridge of nose between thumb and forefingers*

Johnny Postnemonic
Apr 27, 2023

I want to get online...
I need to post!

History Comes Inside! posted:

Zelda has leaked so get off the internet for the next 2 weeks I guess if you don’t want spoilers

too late

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Some say that his politics are terrifying, and that he once punched a horse to the ground...

Ulio posted:

Fallout 4 suppose to be ironically bad or actually bad? I didn't play it genuiely asking because I thought it got 10s and won multiple awards n poo poo.

Fallout 4 has a really bad story when you compare it with the rest of the franchise. And I'm not sure how much people really liked the whole settlement thing since it mostly added busy work and "another settlement needs our help!"

But given that the main Bethesda team has been making stuff like fallout 76, fallout shelter, various rereleases of skyrim for the last ten years as well as the aftermentioned fallout 4 it's hard to have any faith in Starfield. So we'll see how it turns out to be.

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Keep em out of this thread and I'll be fine.

dog nougat
Apr 8, 2009

Link has to rescue zelda

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

acksplode posted:

It has a camera that senses light in the infrared spectrum *shuts eyes and pinches bridge of nose between thumb and forefingers*

That's right

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

dog nougat posted:

Link has to rescue zelda?

hosed up if true

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
Link

He come to town

Come to save the princess Zelda

Johnny Postnemonic
Apr 27, 2023

I want to get online...
I need to post!
one of the best leaks in a long time, ngl, entire card dumped, multiple streams on emulators, entire data structure opened up, folders, no audio cutscene webm uploaded and peaked at. fantastic. all my head theories proven right.

Johnny Postnemonic fucked around with this message at 20:31 on May 1, 2023

Aipsh
Feb 17, 2006

GLUPP SHITTO FAN CLUB PRESIDENT
Really glad I stopped playing Zelda after Wind Waker because it’s all gone downhill from there

:agesilaus:

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

GAMES' #1 LEGEND OF ZELDA FAN

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

a few hours into Tears of the Kingdom, Link dies and Zelda takes over and you play as her for the rest of the game.

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:

I said come in! posted:

a few hours into Tears of the Kingdom, Link dies and Zelda takes over and you play as her for the rest of the game.

Okay now I'm interested

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
THE ZELDA FORM IS DEAD, INSECT

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

The Legend of the Zeldas

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

Have Shaped Our History

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

For Long Enough

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

I said come in! posted:

Can you fuse his body to your shield?

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
Zelda dies and gets converted into Link's robot arm

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

Lid posted:

ever heard the phrase "a mile wide and an inch deep"? thats how Fallout 4 feels, just a soulless world with nothing to do in it, that there are lore tidbit videos being made to this day no New Vegas especially but even 3 and barely anything on 4 shows it had no staying power at all

like you can make your own fun sometimes but theres just no charm and because of the way they integrated a voiced protagonist the roleplaying doesnt even feel right either as you have no loving idea what your person is going to say, they didn't even include "mood" indicators like Dragon Age or something

I didn't like Fallout 3 from what I played but I did enjoy New Vegas quite a bit, never got around to Fallout 4.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

MorningMoon posted:

Jedi 2 would've been excellent with a 4 month delay into Early August. Enough time between Final Fantasy 16 and Spider-man 2, and (hopefully, i'm no dev) enough time to polish it up and get to compressing.

we aren't really gonna get speiderman 2 in 2023

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

He fights Ganon in a big fight after uniting the 8 crystals?? WHAT???

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

lol @ the idea of a zelda game being able to be "spoiled"

Johnny Postnemonic
Apr 27, 2023

I want to get online...
I need to post!

mcmagic posted:

we aren't really gonna get speiderman 2 in 2023

we're getting spiderman 2 in 2023.

mycot
Oct 23, 2014

"It's okay. There are other Terminators! Just give us this one!"
Hell Gem

Vintersorg posted:

He fights Ganon in a big fight after uniting the 8 crystals?? WHAT???

mcmagic posted:

lol @ the idea of a zelda game being able to be "spoiled"

It amuses me that every single Zelda release abounds with hopium for some kind of twist on the formula like playable Zelda or good guy Ganondorf. You are saving that princess and killing that pig and you are going to like it.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

mycot posted:

It amuses me that every single Zelda release abounds with hopium for some kind of twist on the formula like playable Zelda or good guy Ganondorf. You are saving that princess and killing that pig and you are going to like it.

yes, I am going to like it

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

mycot posted:

Hey now, Wand of Gamelon did it first.

Johnny Postnemonic
Apr 27, 2023

I want to get online...
I need to post!

mycot posted:

:actually: ...

mycot
Oct 23, 2014

"It's okay. There are other Terminators! Just give us this one!"
Hell Gem

Augus posted:

yes, I am going to like it

I wasn't being sarcastic! It's just funny when fans think there's going to be some kind of big brain twist when Nintendo is super upfront about what kind of games these are

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

It’s even more amusing when people think spoilers can only apply to a story imo

thiccabod
Nov 26, 2007

But far less amusing when people think the PS5 thread is for Zelda discussion

Unrelated: has anyone played the more recent WRC rally games? I loved Dirt 4 for just tearing through tight little courses where I felt I was barely in control of the car but holy moly does WRC 10 feel slippery. I'm trying to figure out if it's a me issue or if the driving model in the series really is that slick. I swear it's possible to spin out on tarmac at like 40 km/h but it's entirely possible that I'm just terrible at it so far

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

haveblue posted:

Zelda dies and gets converted into Link's robot arm

I'd like to see Mike Patton voice Link

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

I’d like Mike Patton to do more VO work in general

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

There are notable exceptions like Majoras Mask and Links Awakening. But the only Zelda that really tried to have a linear plot with twists and turns was Skyward Sword and that was a loving trainwreck 0/10 piece of poo poo.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

I’m guessing you do probably actually play as Zelda for some of the game this time. Or at least the trailers loosely imply it .

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Yeah I couldn’t give a flying gently caress about Zelda story spoilers I just don’t want to be spoiled on new areas and gameplay poo poo. Like dark souls, basically.