Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Aphrodite posted:

They started well but some of their recent choices are a real waste of revoltech joints.

This is all Wonder Fest right? Which site's got the scoops?

#ワンフェス2020冬 on Twitter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Guy from Sekiro

streetwear for Figmas

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Gripweed posted:

After ten years, they're finally doing it. No one ever thought the day would come

partially nude anime girl #10?

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Louisgod posted:

partially nude anime girl #10?

Chris, the third Symphogear. The first two, Hibiki and Tusbasa, got Figmas almost ten years ago. Everybody waited for the Chris Figma but it just never happened. Until now!

Also, how dare you

Gripweed fucked around with this message at 03:03 on Feb 9, 2020

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

That cable is dope af

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Nanigans
Aug 31, 2005

~Waku Waku~

TDKR Joker. Hopefully comes with a "batarang to the eye socket" head.

But what I ACTUALLY care about...

:allears: Black/gray>Blue/gray any day.

:aaa:

:aaa:x2

Nanigans fucked around with this message at 05:52 on Feb 9, 2020

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

Is all this Wonderfest news in one place anywhere?

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

The_Doctor posted:

Is all this Wonderfest news in one place anywhere?

Gripweed posted:

#ワンフェス2020冬 on Twitter

Also #wf2020w

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

I meant more of a news site, but ok, thanks. Still no more news of the Promare figmas. :saddowns:

Nanigans
Aug 31, 2005

~Waku Waku~

The_Doctor posted:

I meant more of a news site, but ok, thanks. Still no more news of the Promare figmas. :saddowns:

Man, Promare was great and wonderfully gay, so I'm glad it's getting some figures.

But it's BS that the best we have for Gurren Lagann humans are the Nendos.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

Nanigans posted:

Man, Promare was great and wonderfully gay, so I'm glad it's getting some figures.

But it's BS that the best we have for Gurren Lagann humans are the Nendos.

I’m glad I talked myself out of buying the Galo nendo because of the incoming Figma, but I also want something NOW. And that Lio nendo is so cute. :(

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

The_Doctor posted:

There's honestly way too much stuff being shown off for any singular news site to even begin compiling it all. Generally the news just ends up on whatever relevant fanpages for anime statues/japanese or western action figures/garage kits/model kits/accessories/etc.

Gonna crosspost this from the MM thread though:

https://twitter.com/SENTINELcoltd/status/1226312158671077378

God drat Sentinel is just the best.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

One more notable thing

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

that does not make any sense. big coat but short shorts? wtf

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Goodsmile compiles all their own stuff so if there's any Promare it would be in their gallery here:
http://whl4u.jp/wh31/gallery/en/?utm_content=wonfes2020wEN%2Cwf2020w#/

CelticPredator posted:

What, you've never been to Canada?

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

CelticPredator posted:

tights. Laid Back camp is extremely serious about characters wearing clothing appropriate for the conditions

Gripweed fucked around with this message at 01:09 on Feb 10, 2020

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

"Do you want to talk to a spider, Peter?"

ACES CURE PLANES posted:

There's honestly way too much stuff being shown off for any singular news site to even begin compiling it all. Generally the news just ends up on whatever relevant fanpages for anime statues/japanese or western action figures/garage kits/model kits/accessories/etc.

Gonna crosspost this from the MM thread though:

https://twitter.com/SENTINELcoltd/status/1226312158671077378

God drat Sentinel is just the best.

God drat.

An Ounce of Gold
Jul 13, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Aphrodite posted:

What, you've never been to Canada?

I was going to say Welcome to Michigan

Also, I need to watch more things? I don't know who anyone is except Cable.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Jazwares, who have the license for Fortnite figures, appear to have gotten the license to do G.I. Joe from Hasbro. So if rumors are true, Hasbro's going to do a collectors range, something like Star Wars Black for G.I. Joe, and Jazwares is going to do standard action figures.

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Avatar brought to you by the TG Sanity fund

Davros1 posted:

Jazwares, who have the license for Fortnite figures, appear to have gotten the license to do G.I. Joe from Hasbro. So if rumors are true, Hasbro's going to do a collectors range, something like Star Wars Black for G.I. Joe, and Jazwares is going to do standard action figures.

Too bad it's not the other way around, honestly.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

An Ounce of Gold posted:

I was going to say Welcome to Michigan

Also, I need to watch more things? I don't know who anyone is except Cable.

It's like 50% Fate Grand Order merchandise.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

I didn't post any Fate stuff because I assumed that nobody itt cared about Fate but yeah goddamn there was a lot of Fate stuff. How do they keep coming up with new Sabers?!

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Gripweed posted:

I didn't post any Fate stuff because I assumed that nobody itt cared about Fate but yeah goddamn there was a lot of Fate stuff. How do they keep coming up with new Sabers?!

Grand Order is a gacha mobile game. They have to think of new Sabers or they don't get paid.

You can see your family when you come up with a new outfit for Saber!

vkeios
May 7, 2007

Gripweed posted:

I care. But also I can keep track of these Sabers myself so maybe it’s best to keep the five hundred new figmas out of this thread.

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

I care too but I track the upcoming sabers and astolfos on my own.

That said I'm not saying I'd mind seeing it in case I miss something either.

vkeios
May 7, 2007

Well, since I never get a chance to Fate action figure chat, what do you collect Fate-wise?

For me, I keep telling myself that I’m only collecting FSN characters only, but I keep grabbing figmas of cool GO folks like the Jeannes, Astolfo, and that Alter Arturia with a burger and dog.

I picked up the cu-poche Arturia not that long ago and she’s just the best, with her tiny crown and cloth cape.

ShimSham
May 25, 2007

I heard you
like how I sack.
They've been showing us that same, unpainted Dark Souls Black Knight for like 3-4 years now.

Colonel Whitey
May 22, 2004

This shit's about to go off.

ShimSham posted:

They've been showing us that same, unpainted Dark Souls Black Knight for like 3-4 years now.

The Matte Primer Knight

Agrias120
Jun 27, 2002

I will burn my dread.

ShimSham posted:

This is how I feel about the unpainted Lady Maria prototype Figma. Just make it already, dammit! :argh:

ShimSham
May 25, 2007

I heard you
like how I sack.

Agrias120 posted:

This is how I feel about the unpainted Lady Maria prototype Figma. Just make it already, dammit! :argh:

The real issues.

For real though, I will absolutely consume some Bloodborne figures if they make them. Right now I've just got the Hunter and a Creatureplica Rougarou filling in as a beast.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Good news, G.I.Joe collectors!

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

Hell yeah.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Ugh. Those are just repaints.

They used to stare at me from across the store.

Big Bad Voodoo Lou
Jan 1, 2006

Gripweed posted:

Good news, G.I.Joe collectors!

Rats, I read that first and got my hopes up that photos of the new 6" collectors line had leaked. That's what I'm most excited about at Toy Fair in two weeks.

Djarum
Apr 1, 2004

by vyelkin

Big Bad Voodoo Lou posted:

Rats, I read that first and got my hopes up that photos of the new 6" collectors line had leaked. That's what I'm most excited about at Toy Fair in two weeks.

I talked to a friend today who saw the Jazwares 4 inch figures who was VERY impressed, so take that for what it is worth.

I am so much more excited for the 6" line though, I am amazed nothing has leaked yet.

Big Bad Voodoo Lou
Jan 1, 2006

Djarum posted:

I talked to a friend today who saw the Jazwares 4 inch figures who was VERY impressed, so take that for what it is worth.

I am so much more excited for the 6" line though, I am amazed nothing has leaked yet.

I think wave 1 has been confirmed: Duke, Scarlett, Snake Eyes, Roadblock, and Destro. And we might be seeing as many as four waves at Toy Fair.

I'm really hoping for a good Baroness, and for a few of my favorite childhood Joes that aren't likely to be made: Chuckles, Sci-Fi, and Lifeline.

Djarum
Apr 1, 2004

by vyelkin

Big Bad Voodoo Lou posted:

I think wave 1 has been confirmed: Duke, Scarlett, Snake Eyes, Roadblock, and Destro. And we might be seeing as many as four waves at Toy Fair.

I'm really hoping for a good Baroness, and for a few of my favorite childhood Joes that aren't likely to be made: Chuckles, Sci-Fi, and Lifeline.

I just want to see pictures damnit. I hope they don't try to modernize them up. I want slightly updated versions of the RAH figures. Like the POC 54 Snake-Eyes or the Ultimate Storm Shadow and Cobra Commander.

I am sure we will see Baroness, Lady Jane, Hawk, Storm Shadow, Cobra Commander. Beyond that I can safely assume a Cobra Trooper and probably a Shipwreck, Flint and Firefly.

I'd love a Chuckles myself since he was one of my first Joes and still one of my favorites. I'd love a Dusty, Outback and Rock n Roll.

I'll be picking up most of them if for no other reason than to build up my 6 inch armory.

Big Bad Voodoo Lou
Jan 1, 2006
On that note, this is the longest of long shots, but I have a DC Universe Classics Mirror Master that is missing his weapons, and it drives me crazy. I bought it from a local toy and comic shop in the original white MattyCollector box, and they assured me everything was included. It wasn't, and I've been pissed ever since, and wishing I could complete the figure. If anyone has Mirror Master's two silver mirror guns, I'd make it worth your while.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
like...what the gently caress is with all the pre-teen girls?

i can't get a decent tick or scud figure but if i wanted to fill a room to the ceiling with pre-teen cartoon girl figures i can overnight that poo poo