Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Hey just to head off the ensuing 30 page back and forth between you two: no one cares

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

Man Mario XCOM looks cool

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!

Scratch-O posted:

All my kid cousins just watch Let's Plays now. I don't know who the Rabbids are marketed toward these days.

Mario x Influencers crossover game.

theBeaz
Jul 11, 2006

All joking aside, I thought we were about to get a modern re-imagining of Captain Power with that Starlink demo. I had flashbacks of being 4 again and flying my toy starfighter at the TV.

theBeaz fucked around with this message at 22:24 on Jun 12, 2017

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Game looks cool, I don't care about Rabbids either way.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Elfgames posted:

japan loves cutesy poo poo and dumb slapstick humor so i would not put it past nintendo to have actually wanted the rabbids

the Rabbids aren't cute

Scratch-O
Apr 27, 2009

My goodness!

Viewtiful Jew posted:

Mario x Influencers crossover game.

I think YouTubers are too risky to make anything more substantial than a mobile game off of. They have a bad habit of saying dumb, racist/misogynist bullshit because they don't have anyone to step in and say "okay maaaaybe not that joke."

Still more tolerable than Rabbids!

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jum0LImABLI

I will buy the Rabbids game.

It looks cool

But I will have my team as Mario, Luigi, Princess, and Yoshi so I can kill Rabbids

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Also please watch that video because Davide was legit tearing up during the conference and it was super :3: seeing him present a game to Miyamoto.

Scratch-O
Apr 27, 2009

My goodness!
Miyamoto, this is the one time that no one would disagree with you if you made all the other characters Toads, and you failed.

HyperPuma
Jun 24, 2007

b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but trump is president
god help me im interested in mario xcom

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008
Make a sequel to Fusion Nintendo you fucks

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Raserys posted:

What's the article called?

http://www.gamesradar.com/were-all-talking-about-zelda-breath-of-the-wild-developers-explain-how-its-shaping-the-future-of-games/

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!

Scratch-O posted:

Miyamoto, this is the one time that no one would disagree with you if you made all the other characters Toads, and you failed.

Rabbids and Toads can never speak in the same vicinity.

Their noises coupled together would tear apart the very fabric of reality.

FiestaDePantalones
May 13, 2005

Kicked in the pants by TFLC
Does anyone have that effort post about has been heroes? Ten dollars was a good price point for me to try it, and I'm actually liking it a lot. I suck though. So, so bad.

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke
the idea of xcom: mario appeals to me, rabbid crap or not

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

theBeaz posted:

All joking aside, I thought we were about to get a modern re-imagining of Captain Power with that Starlink demo. I had flashbacks of being 4 again and flying my toy starfighter at the TV.

I have this! It's the first "video game" I remember playing so a few years ago I went ahead and bought the ship and VHS tapes from eBay.

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

BWAAAAAAAA

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

Hey so this is kind of interesting, that Mario + Rabbids game had that UFO rabbid roomba thing as a leader, which is a feature that I believe wasn't announced/leaked beforehand, and if so then that corroborates an alleged leak from 4chan a few days ago about Nintendo's E3 area. May or may not actually be a portion of what Nintendo's got planned for tomorrow but if you wanna take a look and spoil/laugh/whatever at it then go for it. You have to scroll down a bit through other posts to get all of it but there's some good stuff here.

enojy
Sep 11, 2001

bass rattle
stars out
the sky

I was already kinda ironically into Mario Rabbids because of #nofilter #sassy but didn't even start to consider buying it. Now that it looks kinda like a Mario & Luigi XCOM crossover I am pretty much definitely gonna get it.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

Policenaut posted:

Hey so this is kind of interesting, that Mario + Rabbids game had that UFO rabbid roomba thing as a leader, which is a feature that I believe wasn't announced/leaked beforehand, and if so then that corroborates an alleged leak from 4chan a few days ago about Nintendo's E3 area. May or may not actually be a portion of what Nintendo's got planned for tomorrow but if you wanna take a look and spoil/laugh/whatever at it then go for it. You have to scroll down a bit through other posts to get all of it but there's some good stuff here.

No loving way is Tokyo Mirage Sessions getting a port. God, I want to believe.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Mario Rabbids is a cunning ploy to get XCOM ported to Switch

I hope it works

Millions
Sep 13, 2007

Do you believe in heroes?

Policenaut posted:

Please, no. I can't handle a life without a Smash port

Chekans 3 16
Jan 2, 2012

No Resetti.
No Continues.

Grimey Drawer

FiestaDePantalones posted:

Does anyone have that effort post about has been heroes? Ten dollars was a good price point for me to try it, and I'm actually liking it a lot. I suck though. So, so bad.

Buy spells and spam them, switch out lanes constantly as you can rearrange all your heroes after an attack, try to go through a level as much as possible before the boss.

Edit: Also don't be afraid to pause all the time to plan.

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

Policenaut posted:

that ufo thing was in leaks about this game long before all that

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!

Policenaut posted:

Nah one of the leaks about the game mentioned that aspect around half a year back I think.

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY

Millions posted:

Please, no. I can't handle a life without a Smash port

it's possible that they could announce it and it's not being demoed

i still believe in smash for switch

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

Mario Rabbids crossover SRPG is not exactly something I ever expected to exist.

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

TFRazorsaw posted:

that ufo thing was in leaks about this game long before all that

If it was then I missed it, alright that's fair then.

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

Yeah a goon even told me a while ago it was an xcom thing wrt leaks.

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Seeing as there's been a rumor that Beyond Good and Evil 2 would be a timed exclusive/pure exclusive for the Switch in the same rumors that talked about the Mario x Rabbid crossover and they showed a CG trailer for it do you think that could still be the case?

Gann Jerrod
Sep 9, 2005

A gun isn't a gun unless it shoots Magic.

Policenaut posted:

I'd be totally down for Pilotwings/Waverace, I really enjoyed the 3DS one despite its length.

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY

Phantasium posted:

Yeah a goon even told me a while ago it was an xcom thing wrt leaks.

not that it's a turn based strategy game, but that while they're walking in the overworld, they're being led by that little ufo thing you see in the trailer

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

Raserys posted:

not that it's a turn based strategy game, but that while they're walking in the overworld, they're being led by that little ufo thing you see in the trailer

again, we've known about that since at least the leaks in May.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

TFRazorsaw posted:

again, we've known about that since at least the leaks in May.

Your desperate attempts to deny the truth of a TMS #FE port are just sad.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
I don't wanna toxx over there not being a TMS #FE port but I'm not going to believe it until Shigeru Miyamoto comes to my house, loads it into his arm-cannon, and shoots me in the face with it.

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,
I'm going to lose my mind

this rabbids game is going to be better than all recent paper marios isn't it?

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Dugong posted:

this rabbids game is going to be better than all recent paper marios isn't it?

Yup. RIP Paper Mario

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

Guy Goodbody posted:

Your desperate attempts to deny the truth of a TMS #FE port are just sad.

I both would like that and think it has a decent chance of happening

The leak is still dubious though

• Locked thread