Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

i'm not that wacky (yet)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Apples are for lotteries, must have 80 apples for christmas come hell or high water

Blight Runner
May 3, 2009

Vengarr posted:

It's from the chill-as-gently caress cooking show spinoff, Emiya Family Cooking.

Aw yeah, thanks my dude. May the gacha bless you on your next roll :kimchi:

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
marie is a perfect disney princess protectin all the cute animals

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Fish should be treated like oligarchs - beheaded, gutted, and used to feed the proletariat.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3
Someone translated Mysterious Heroine X's profile in the latest character materials, and it's loving amazing. For one thing, the world where she comes from is basically American comic books.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

Gologle posted:

Someone translated Mysterious Heroine X's profile in the latest character materials, and it's loving amazing. For one thing, the world where she comes from is basically American comic books.

so MHX is from DC, MHXA is from Marvel?

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Ashsaber posted:

Question, where does one aquire a decent amount of food before opening the Primeval forest? Marie needs her pizza oven, and I don't know where to go for food.

I went into the jungle area for my pre-forest food grind. Worked pretty well for me.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

also fou is worried we are going to replace him with adorable piglets

hes wrong, i cant feed piglets to my servants to give them stat boosts

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Clawtopsy posted:

also fou is worried we are going to replace him with adorable piglets

hes wrong, i cant feed piglets to my servants to give them stat boosts

Mordred and the piglet :3:

And Kojiro's haiku if you build the wooden aqueduct.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

the_steve posted:

Mordred and the piglet :3:

And Kojiro's haiku if you build the wooden aqueduct.

i could not build the wooden aqueduct because marie wanted a stone aqueduct

arthur accused me of being a francophile

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I laid pipe with Mordred

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

Plutonis posted:

I laid pipe with Mordred

i already give mordred her carts and cables, marie! takes priority

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D

Clawtopsy posted:

I mean is she wrong

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

Compendium posted:

I mean is she wrong

SHUT UP I AM BUILDING MARIE LAND

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Clawtopsy posted:

I've been going with the path of least resistance for the first playthrough, just to hurry and complete the story. I had the wood on hand at the time, so I used wood.

Once I unlock the resets, I will build the island the way I actually want to.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
Why are all our Servants crazy people

Shiny777
Oct 29, 2011

YAMI WO KIRISAKU
OH DESIRE

Normal sane people don't do the kind of stuff that qualifies you for the Throne.

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Shiny777 posted:

Normal sane people don't do the kind of stuff that qualifies you for the Throne.

Don't slander good boy Siegfried. It's not his fault he got stuck if a bad anime.

A Bystander
Oct 10, 2012
Why is everyone so mean to Mordred, it was, like, one time she betrayed the King!

Bakanogami
Dec 31, 2004

Grimey Drawer

A Bystander posted:

Why is everyone so mean to Mordred, it was, like, one time she betrayed the King!

The thing about Mordred is that everything she does, be it loyalty or rebellion, is just to try and get attention from her Father, but she’s a total fuckup who screws up everything she tries to do.

It’s like she gets all excited when Dad comes to her little league baseball game but then she forgets to touch home plate and gets tagged out while Saber’s over in the stands all “Why must you always be such a disappointment, son?”

She wants to be like Dad, but unlike Saber, she’s imperfect, and neither of them appreciate that fact.

marathon Stairmaster sesh
Apr 28, 2009

ALL HAIL CEO NUGGET
1988-PRESENT

Pureauthor posted:

Why are all our Servants crazy people

Gudako is a unstable person that if they were a actual person scares me more than Harlan "I tried to throw a man out of a multi story building window" Ellison.

Argas
Jan 13, 2008
SRW Fanatic

Bakanogami posted:

The thing about Mordred is that everything she does, be it loyalty or rebellion, is just to try and get attention from her Father, but she’s a total fuckup who screws up everything she tries to do.

It’s like she gets all excited when Dad comes to her little league baseball game but then she forgets to touch home plate and gets tagged out while Saber’s over in the stands all “Why must you always be such a disappointment, son?”

She wants to be like Dad, but unlike Saber, she’s imperfect, and neither of them appreciate that fact.

I don't know, Mordred is perfectly cute.

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

That's it! No more hiding in tomato crates! It's time to show that idiota Germany how a real nation fights!

For pasta~! CHARGE!

marathon Stairmaster sesh posted:

Gudako is a unstable person that if they were a actual person scares me more than Harlan "I tried to throw a man out of a multi story building window" Ellison.

Gudako is absolutely going to become an heroic spirit, class Grand Master.
So it checks out that she's crazier than the lot of them together.

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D

A Bystander posted:

Sometimes when people share fanart of any variant of Artorias being a Good Dad to Mordred I laugh because of the wishful thinking and it makes me think that she and Kerry are both bad dads in their own different ways.

Hazdoc
Nov 8, 2012

Muscovy Ducks are a large tropical breed, famous for their lean and extremely flavorful meat.

Hazduck!

~SMcD

Compendium posted:

Sometimes when people share fanart of any variant of Artorias being a Good Dad to Mordred I laugh because of the wishful thinking and it makes me think that she and Kerry are both bad dads in their own different ways.

To be fair to Kerry, he wasn't really given much of a chance to be a dad to Ilya, and being terminally ill probably impacted his ability to raise Shirou.

Reallycoolname
Feb 26, 2008

Take a look! It's in a book!
jfc you need so much goddamned food for the event

I'm going to have to run thunder beach unt I got blood coming out of my mouth

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart
Should I be grinding out shop CE's right now or using my material to do the story bits of Part A first?

NRVNQSR
Mar 1, 2009

Reallycoolname posted:

jfc you need so much goddamned food for the event

I'm going to have to run thunder beach unt I got blood coming out of my mouth

You'll get 120 food from the daily tomorrow which should help you unlock the good food quest a lot quicker.

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!

RanKizama posted:

Should I be grinding out shop CE's right now or using my material to do the story bits of Part A first?

I'm getting them now, the +1 to food/water should make future grinding much easier. I think either approach will work given that this event is a pretty long one.

Rorahusky
Nov 12, 2012

Transform and waaauuuugh out!
Woot, already got a Summer Mistress CE from a random drop. Just need the last one for grinding Food and I'll be set. Then I can focus on finishing the story and unlocking the best grinding spots so I can start tearing into the shop proper.

Damnit, now I want a summonable Agravain. Poor guy's stuck doing everyone's taxes while they all get to go off and have wacky magical adventures with Chaldea. Maybe when we get to the Round Table Lostbelt in the future.

Rorahusky fucked around with this message at 12:44 on Jul 27, 2018

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry

RanKizama posted:

The problem is that the shop CE requires 300 of each currency (except for Water), and 300 of each currency before the Storm nodes are unlocked at the very end are just better spent on development quests.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Rorahusky posted:

Damnit, now I want a summonable Agravain. Poor guy's stuck doing everyone's taxes while they all get to go off and have wacky magical adventures with Chaldea.

https://twitter.com/redrawnoxen/status/1017061016260218880

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Oh, you know, just wanted to do a 10-pull just so I could score some event CEs. And if a summer Servant happened to pop up, sure! So, naturally.

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart

Nate RFB posted:

The problem is that the shop CE requires 300 of each currency (except for Water), and 300 of each currency before the Storm nodes are unlocked at the very end are just better spent on development quests.
What

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

That's it! No more hiding in tomato crates! It's time to show that idiota Germany how a real nation fights!

For pasta~! CHARGE!

Nate RFB posted:

On the other hand, the food grind is bad enough with the CE, I think it's less AP to farm 300 wood/stone/iron now even on lesser efficiency.

Although I'd skip the 300 food CE at the moment, I got it and I'm kinda regretting it

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
If you have a lot of a certain gacha CE and thus can farm that currency fast-ish, I think an argument could be made to buy a copy of the shop CE once you unlock the Primeval Forest because then at least you ostensibly have a decent food farming node.

Artix
Apr 26, 2010

He's finally back,
to kick some tail!
And this time,
he's goin' to jail!
Where do you even get stone? I assumed the cave but I got like 60 pieces of iron without seeing a single stone drop.

NRVNQSR
Mar 1, 2009
Grasslands.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

oh lord why do i keep building mordred giant metal coffins she thinks i can live in

(Because she wants to do it for me.)