Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009

OpenSourceBurger posted:

There is no loving way it's real. It hits every single Alt-Right/Incel checkmark in their hatred of liberal women

wait until you get into conversations about demisexuality.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

OpenSourceBurger posted:

There is no loving way it's real. It hits every single Alt-Right/Incel checkmark in their hatred of liberal women

I'm telling you i've literally seen this argument in earnest on these forums, probably around 2008. This was largely before incels or the alt-right were even a thing. It came from people who honestly argued that men shouldn't stretch their arms in public, and that cismen doing strength training was unethical. Its possible this lady is fake, but real (super online) feminists used to argue regularly about whether or not giving up PiV sex was a moral imperative. They may still do this, but not anywhere on these forums.

Please do not let the existence of dumb leftists turn you into mirror universe Alex Jones. Its a trend i see too often here.

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
i've dated girls who were explicitly exactly that article.

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
most of the dating apps let you find bisexual partners lol so it reads even more just like an ally trying to ally hard as possibly from within a vacuum of lgbtq friendships.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
The only moral sex is my sex.

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

dear slate i love dick but hate men how do i avoid the stereotype that white women gently caress dogs

lmao

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

OpenSourceBurger posted:

this is the Internet, you don't need to invent hot takes out of whole cloth to radicalize yourself over when if you dig deep enough three anime avatars on social media are most assuredly already making the exact one you were hoping for

political lesbianism isn't even a particularly Online bit of goofiness

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

One More Fat Nerd posted:

cismen doing strength training was unethical.

what

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Platystemon posted:

The only moral sex is my sex.

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

political lesbianism isn't even a particularly Online bit of goofiness

that article is also just a five minute character 'development' from any script by lisa cholodenko or jill soloway

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

dudes oppress women by being bigger and stronger so if you're going to any effort to be bigger and stronger still it's an attempt to enforce the Patriarchy

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

dudes oppress women by being bigger and stronger so if you're going to any effort to be bigger and stronger still it's an attempt to enforce the Patriarchy

Yep, also, men generally have an easier time building upper body muscle, so bulking up was a public exercise (literally) of male privilege. The public stretching comes from the same basic concept. An ethical man appears as small as possible at all times.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

i flunked out posted:

wait until you get into conversations about demisexuality.

lol yeah i too am an oppressed minority due to my sexual preference of only loving people i care about

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

One More Fat Nerd posted:

Yep, also, men generally have an easier time building upper body muscle, so bulking up was a public exercise (literally) of male privilege. The public stretching comes from the same basic concept. An ethical man appears as small as possible at all times.

radical feminists validating my bad posture, wtf I’m a radical feminist now???

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
“Sleep with any consenting adult who'll have you” declared “problematic”.

Rowling cancelled.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
is dick dorkins cheating

https://twitter.com/RichardDawkins/status/897789873205194752

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

He's a poo poo head, but that was clearly a parody of "both sides". It doesn't land because Dawkins has no credibility, but it's not actually a sincere statement

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
only dorkins tweet worth remembering:

https://twitter.com/richarddawkins/status/389432783304548352

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

https://twitter.com/iamschrodinger/status/1222135466981568512

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
lol they kept goin

https://twitter.com/iamschrodinger/status/1222193895016226816

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

NASA is also not part of the military.

Civilized Fishbot
Apr 3, 2011

for non-Americans who might not know better, NASA isn't part of the military lol

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
though northrop does work with nasa, making nasa irredeemably evil by association

but somehow i don't think that's the argument the northrop guy wants to make lol

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Civilized Fishbot posted:

for non-Americans who might not know better, NASA isn't part of the military lol

It is now. Space Force!

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica

ikanreed posted:

It is now. Space Force!
iirc space force is about getting stuff away from both nasa and army direct oversight.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
i thought they just renamed the air force space command that

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

did they ever:

https://twitter.com/iamschrodinger/status/1222177643241623559

I am an adamant pacifist. I am adamant that, if you want me to stop making more lethal Predator drones, you offer me matching stock options to what I could make killing people.

A Wizard of Goatse has issued a correction as of 22:17 on Jan 28, 2020

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
sure i have firmly held principles, but if a company offers me more money to ignore them then i will firmly hold their principles too

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
That's a troll account but i kept thinking it's Beer4thebeergod.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

if it's a troll account it's a reasonably deep cover one cause it's tweeting constantly all day and most of its tweets are boring as poo poo

Warmachine
Jan 30, 2012

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

sure i have firmly held principles, but if a company offers me more money to ignore them then i will firmly hold their principles too

This has worked quite well for a lot of people over history, actually.

christmas boots posted:

pretty decent username

First thing I did was check to see if it'd fit.

:smith:

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
Admins can bypass the limit.

Jeffrey do the needful

The Little Kielbasa
Mar 29, 2001

and another thing: im not mad. please dont put in the newspaper that i got mad.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

i thought they just renamed the air force space command that

That's essentially what they did.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
space is just the air but higher

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

oh?

https://twitter.com/richarddawkins/status/448240882710757376?lang=en

doug fuckey
Jun 7, 2007

hella greenbacks

oh my god this is a real tweet lol

OpenSourceBurger
Sep 25, 2019
C-SPAM: Better Posts Aren't Possible > Hot Takes: I’ve seen a dog & bitch indulging in full 69

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/BruceBartlett/status/1222513956683681793?s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SENTIENT HOUSEMEAT
Oct 14, 2016

A thinking, breathing house? You're mad!
The centrists are having a normal one.

https://mobile.twitter.com/xeni/status/1222314677624926209