Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CAMiasm
Oct 5, 2006

Go MC Saints!

Directorman posted:

Thanks bro

:angel:

i didn't say you looked bad! it's just that most people like their shirts a little bigger

:h:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAMiasm
Oct 5, 2006

Go MC Saints!

Mr.AARP posted:

The last few kits I've bought has been from the guy at http://www.jersey777.com/

Seems to be cheaper than the one posted above, but a smaller operation. Also, numbering and lettering is free, and the currency is U.S. I saw he didn't have an England home kit so I emailed him and I got it within a week.

if you're talking about soccertriads, there's a little drop down box on the left side where yuo can change the currency. it's under the big "currency" graphic

how's the shipping with jersey777?

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

oldman posted:

They're aces, and Sean (the Customer Service guy) is really prompt with answers.

Yeah that guy owns. See my earlier post about him sending out free shirts for even the smallest problems with orders.

luvd_
Nov 4, 2006

by T. Finn

'ITK mock up'

Akileese
Feb 6, 2005

luvd posted:

'ITK mock up'

I don't want to see those horrible half piping on my Arsenal kit. Make it go away :(

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

luvd posted:

'ITK mock up'

nice but gently caress that stupid bar. Really looking forward to the arsenal hit though

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

Bacon of the Sea posted:

I'm going to throw £17 at soccertriads tonight. Will post results.

£19 for an Engerland shirt with World Cup patches, what's the worst thing that can happen?

MyChemicalImbalance
Sep 15, 2007

Keep on smilin'

:unsmith:
If soccertriads get that black Brazil shirt in it'll make my decision so much harder.. I'm torn between the Netherlands home shirt, german home shirt and that awesome loving brazil 3rd kit.

£51 for all three is like a fiver more expensive than what I'd pay for one in town though.

luvd_
Nov 4, 2006

by T. Finn
I doubt they'll get in the black Brazil kit. Might be quite hard to track that down.

Penguano
Jul 26, 2009
I'm not sure if this was answered before but...
Is Soccertriads, credit card safe? How do you guys pay for the stuff you get off there?

Was Taters
Jul 30, 2004

Here comes a regular
I paid with my CC. This is my second shirt from them. If they're running a scam, they have the patience of a statue.

Mr.AARP
Apr 20, 2010

I was born after Kurt Cobain died. Now you feel old.

dxt posted:

hows the quality on those? $16 is extremely tempting to pick up acouple...

From what I've gotten from him, they've been the real deal, tags and all. Shipping takes about a week, fastest I've had from Asia. I can't wait for him to get the new Chelsea kit in.

Total Confusion
Oct 9, 2004

Penguano posted:

Is Soccertriads, credit card safe? How do you guys pay for the stuff you get off there?

I used Google Checkout to buy my USA away (#8 Dempsey) jersey today. I'm assuming that I'm good to go since it's Google.

VVVVV Plus you get free shipping!!!

Total Confusion fucked around with this message at 02:48 on May 6, 2010

Mandalay
Mar 16, 2007

WoW Forums Refugee

Gold and a Pager posted:

I used Google Checkout to buy my USA away (#8 Dempsey) jersey today. I'm assuming that I'm good to go since it's Google.

same, I even ticked the Google Checkout checkbox that keeps my email address confidential in case they wanted to sell my email address for $0.00000001.

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

luvd posted:

'ITK mock up'

if that's real then that looks loving amazing. Looks like a composite based off the Croatia kits though.

also the US home was just officially unveiled like a week ago, good grief (although I think the away is better than the home :v: ).

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

Penguano posted:

I paid with google checkout (free uk shipping), so they don't have my details anyway.

MyChemicalImbalance
Sep 15, 2007

Keep on smilin'

:unsmith:

luvd posted:

I doubt they'll get in the black Brazil kit. Might be quite hard to track that down.

Thats what I'm thinking.. a shop near me has it advertised as coming in soon or whatever but as a poor student I think I'll have to give it a miss, it'd basically be a gym shirt for £45.

It is tasty though.

Bacon of the Sea
Oct 17, 2008

Dog Suicide Bridge BBQ Team 2k10
Do Puma teams have to change all their kits every season? Apparently all of ours are going, again.

luvd_
Nov 4, 2006

by T. Finn
where's the cheapest place to buy a *real* england away top?

kinda want it

never bought an england kit beforeeee

oldman
Dec 15, 2003
grumpy
Do you mean an official licensed one or a "its the exact same shirt but its not licensed" shirt?

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.

oldman posted:

Do you mean an official licensed one or a "its the exact same shirt but its not licensed" shirt?

It's luvd so he'll want an official licensed one

hyper from Pixie Sticks
Sep 28, 2004

Rangers:

Bland
Aug 31, 2008

Winner Of The TRP I dont actually remember the contest im pretty high right now here's your venkys tag

Semprini posted:

Rangers:

thats a loving polo shirt

luvd_
Nov 4, 2006

by T. Finn

Semprini posted:

Rangers:

that's pretty cool actually

and oldman, probably any actually

so long as it's not hideously fake

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

Kiss the Joycon to Kiss Zelda

Transatlantic Gulp posted:

It's luvd so he'll want an official licensed one
Then he'll wear it for 6 months without washing it

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

irlZaphod posted:

Then he'll wear it for 6 months without washing it

And it'll be tiny.

luvd_
Nov 4, 2006

by T. Finn

training kits apparently

Dear Sergio
Sep 7, 2008

We are a couple, not a duo
does anyone actually buy those

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Dear Sergio posted:

does anyone actually buy those

asian students in the US

Mr Pepper
Nov 29, 2006

:jiggled:Top Class:jiggled:

luvd posted:

training kits apparently

now everyone can look like a captain!

Cjones
Jul 4, 2008

Democracia Socrates, MD

wicka posted:

asian students in the US

Sorry those aren't Manchester shirts

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Cjones posted:

Manchester

lmao

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

luvd posted:

training kits apparently

CANNONS

Mandalay
Mar 16, 2007

WoW Forums Refugee

Cjones posted:

Sorry those aren't Manchester shirts

idk I've seen a few Liverpool Malay-American supporters

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?
Real Madrid home...

and away...

I think they look great, the best in years. It's been a while since I've seen an adidas kit I liked.

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

luvd posted:

training kits apparently

first is really quite nice, dying with anticipation for the real deal now

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;

Semprini posted:

Rangers:

If that's real that's the loving business

Cjones
Jul 4, 2008

Democracia Socrates, MD
Madrid whites are liquid sex in cloth form

Sad Billionaire
Mar 31, 2009

What a twist
Fan of Britches

Cjones posted:

Madrid whites are liquid sex in cloth form

Really? I think they're terrible. Maybe not the home, but black, white and neon green away? gently caress that.

e: oh just the white. Nevermind then.

Sad Billionaire fucked around with this message at 04:01 on May 11, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

luvd posted:

just invert the colors on the body and make the sleeves red

e: wait, actually do that luvd