Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

also surreal

this wnba playoff game ending just now

https://twitter.com/espnW/status/1173374840109031425

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

pmchem posted:

all that indicates is a lovely model

I have always been very skeptical of "win probability"

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

I don't have a cable login so I paid the $5 for ESPN+ because I already used my free trial

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

ESPN+ is $5 a month.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

the most exciting game of the week came down to fourth quarter heroics from two of the top 32 quarterbacks in the league!! Jim "joe" flacco and Mitchell "the Switchell" Trubisky

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Zyla posted:

the most exciting game of the week came down to fourth quarter heroics from two of the top 32 quarterbacks in the league!! Jim "joe" flacco and Mitchell "the Switchell" Trubisky

Ravens vs Cardinals was a better game.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

and now i have to endure a scott hansen-less existence for another 7 days

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Kawalimus posted:

:thunk:

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Zyla posted:

Backups played today so that's not an accurate stat

420_Power_Rangers
Dec 9, 2014

Gotta Hate Something

Kawalimus posted:

Was it though? Was it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

420_Power_Rangers posted:

Was it though? Was it?

It was!! Not every game has to be some crazy rollercoaster to be good. No team was ever out of it, Murray passed for a lot of yards, Jackson made plays, lots of nice plays by cardinals receivers especially. And of course that amazing pass and catch from Jackson to ice it.