Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chip S. Challenge
Mar 20, 2024

Hint: You don't need the fire boots, but they could help later on.

Vegetable posted:

I saved $2 at panda express today from using their app. App life 😎

wrong restaurant, bucko. ronald’s already on his way to your home.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Wendigee posted:

I'm the dude ordering delivery and choosing McDonald's then also ordering fries at like 4 dollars an order knowing they will be tossed in the trash.

Maybe you shouldn't do that

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

I uhh, I don't do any of that. I was making fun of complaining there fries were cold after ordering a McDonald's delivery

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.
I personally don't get food delivered unless it's too late/there's alcohol involved but when the actual restaurant is open I have no issue walking the 20 or so minutes from the nearest location

Pro move is to just eat 75% of the fries on the way home and have only burger + apple pie(s) left upon arrival

Free Kyoon
Free SPR
Free cuppy tea

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Dokapon Findom posted:

I personally don't get food delivered unless it's too late/there's alcohol involved

Yep. If I ever get delivery, both alcohol and night time are involved 100% of the time.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

Wendigee posted:

I uhh, I don't do any of that. I was making fun of complaining there fries were cold after ordering a McDonald's delivery

I know, I'm just tired of the Tag Yourself thing

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

I know, I'm just tired of the Tag Yourself thing

:goonsay:

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Don't sign ur psosts!!!!

:elon: :elon:

----------------

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Don't sign ur psosts!!!!

:elon: :elon:

turn off your mcdonalds

----------------

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
McDonalds has some crazy deals on their app but man these rewards suck.

:sss: :tbear: Oel ngati kameie Los Ingobernables de Onsite BYOB
Seared tuna steak, served with ponzu sauce and wasabi.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 07:55 May 03, 2015 posted:

sometimes i rub Fabreeze on my hands and now my hands are very dry.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 04:55 Apr 10, 2017 posted:

It was nice knowing you all. Sometimes.

I still believe in Second Winter. Put this in your sig if you also believe in that and that it is real and not fake like the others say.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
I cant remember the last reward I used since you can't use them with deals. It locks you out of everything, so they're pretty worthless unless you're doing the built-in deals like 2 for $3 burgers and you want free fries not on a friday.

dildo sample pack
Nov 27, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
I will be getting the free 6 piece nuggets using the deal on the app today. McDonalds should have this deal every Wednesday like Wendy's does.

----------------

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Will you also be dining on Grandma’s McFlurry?

----------------

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
Someone get that thing and report back what it actually tastes like. The press statements were like "a sweet flavor" "a syrup" and "candy pieces" and like is it just ice cream with more sugar or is there some actual flavor?

Anonymous Robot
Jun 1, 2007

Lost his leg in Robo War I
It’s Werther’s butterscotch pieces and pie crust.

dildo sample pack
Nov 27, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

LuckyCat posted:

Will you also be dining on Grandma’s McFlurry?

Nah, I have a lot of sweet stuff to eat at home. I also have a DQ gift card I got for Christmas 2022 that I haven't even used yet!

I am planning to get the free 6-piece chicken nuggets and also buy a 4-piece McNuggets for $2.50. It's nice that McDonald's has 4-piece nuggets for $2.50, whereas Wendy's has 4-piece nuggets for $2.69.

----------------

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

I want to know the marketing genius that thought making an ice cream advertised as the old candy in grandmas purse would appeal to anyone

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

Wendy's has the NUGGS PARTY PACK though, which is supposed to be 50 nuggets. I see it as costing 10.59 near me.

Theres a website that shows you which locations have it, not all Wendy's are participiating

https://www.wendysnuggsparty.com

dildo sample pack
Nov 27, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Wendy's has the NUGGS PARTY PACK though, which is supposed to be 50 nuggets. I see it as costing 10.59 near me.

Theres a website that shows you which locations have it, not all Wendy's are participiating

https://www.wendysnuggsparty.com

Wow, that's exciting! Too bad my local Wendy's doesn't have the Nuggs Party Pack.

Edit: Welp, it turns out I am getting the Wendy's nuggets this evening because the McDonald's app isn't working for me.

----------------

dildo sample pack fucked around with this message at 04:43 on May 23, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

I will never forgive the clown the person at the drive thru told me they thought the hazelnut iced coffee is discontinued they haven’t received any for a few weeks