Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

Craig K posted:

guess which one cost a dollar

you vs. the guy she tells you not to worry about

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations
A guide to nachos by me

Good nachos

Good nachos

bad nachos

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica

Craig K posted:

I bet the gross one tastes better

Ammanas
Jul 17, 2005

Voltes V: "Laser swooooooooord!"
I really bet it does not

illcendiary
Dec 4, 2005

Damn, this is good coffee.

Craig K posted:

fucks sakes lol is that from Minute Maid? I've been meaning to go to a dollar dog game but haven't

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Ammanas posted:

I really bet it does not

incorrect because the one on top has ketchup on it

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug

illcendiary posted:

fucks sakes lol is that from Minute Maid? I've been meaning to go to a dollar dog game but haven't

I wanna say that was from when the Royals did one a few years ago

We used to get dollar sausage night at A&M and they were actually good but then the games got super popular and that ended

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
the bottom one is just more flavordense

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

The one at the bottom is basically the free hot dogs that the Boy Scouts give out at RC Wiley's on Saturday and those taste ok.

E2M2
Mar 2, 2007

Ain't No Thang.
Just go to Costco before the game

Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck

fast cars loose anus posted:

We used to get dollar sausage night at A&M and they were actually good but then the games got super popular and that ended

yeah it's from the royals game and the exact point when i realized that dollar (X) night is an excuse teams use to clear out, let's be charitable and say NEARLY, expired food

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

fast cars loose anus posted:

Yeah I wanted to say that a Royals poster posted that

The MMP dogs aren't much better. Not as burnt but the bun is twice as soggy. I think they boil the hot dogs and then put them in untoasted buns without drying them at all

Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck

Intruder posted:

Yeah I wanted to say that a Royals poster posted that

The MMP dogs aren't much better. Not as burnt but the bun is twice as soggy. I think they boil the hot dogs and then put them in untoasted buns without drying them at all

I'm a Mariners fan (and Pelicans fan, what is this "playoffs" thing happening i'm confused)

E2M2
Mar 2, 2007

Ain't No Thang.
Blazers hosed up real bad paying all those wings

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Craig K posted:

yeah it's from the royals game and the exact point when i realized that dollar (X) night is an excuse teams use to clear out, let's be charitable and say NEARLY, expired food

beware of $1 soup night

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Craig K posted:

I'm a Mariners fan (and Pelicans fan, what is this "playoffs" thing happening i'm confused)

Oh didn't realize you were the op for that

Also thought you were a Cardinals fan

Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck

Intruder posted:

Oh didn't realize you were the op for that

Also thought you were a Cardinals fan

eh, my dad was a fan so they're okay i guess but for some hosed up reason i enjoy the mariners more

and from new orleans so go saints and pelicans boy it'd be nice to have a championship that I don't feel guilty for remembering

Craig K fucked around with this message at 06:55 on Apr 25, 2017

predicto
Jul 22, 2004

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON
Dame Lillard just has the heart of a lion.

Rest of Portland just laid down and dies

predicto
Jul 22, 2004

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON

WhyteRyce posted:

beware of $1 soup night

One dollar crab cake night

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

If AM/PM ever sold crab cakes, I would buy and eat one out of morbid curiosity and as an excuse to take a sick day

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer

that's a pretty awesome story

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

A raccoon is not finished when he is defeated. He is finished when he quits.
I felt like dying and wanted to die - I could no longer keep any amount of fluid inside of me for longer than a minute by himself, I needed help. When I returned back from the hospital I was confronted by my significant other slamming down the emergency room visit bill onto the table asking me what caused me to require a thousand dollar bill. I shrunk half a feet into the floor eyes down and meekly replied

I really wanted to sample the one dollar crab cakes

Blind Pineapple
Oct 27, 2010

For The Perfect Fruit 'n' Kaman

1 part gin
1 part pomegranate syrup
Fill with pineapple juice
Serve over crushed ice

College Slice
Good job Golden Williams!

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

WhyteRyce posted:

If AM/PM ever sold crab cakes, I would buy and eat one out of morbid curiosity and as an excuse to take a sick day
I've bought gas station sushi in suburban Portland.

I do not regret it one bit

patonthebach
Aug 22, 2016

by R. Guyovich
Is there anything better than this Powell dunk?

https://streamable.com/f1egj

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations

Crazy Ted posted:

Did you ever buy gas station sushi in suburban Portland...on w̶e̶e̶d̶ generational talent?

Spacebump fucked around with this message at 07:48 on Apr 25, 2017

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
gently caress Golden Williams

As a Californian food fascist the food talk currently itt is unironically triggering me
Plz stop killing yourselves and eating like mithridates, u guys need to live long enough to see LeBron James III hit the winning 8 point NBA Finals shot against the Seattle Talk n Text Supersonics

Punkin Spunkin fucked around with this message at 08:11 on Apr 25, 2017

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Why dont you guys get some carne asada burritos from the mexican stall on the side of the road before the game? those are the best foods ever and maybe you can get a sonoran hotdog!!!!

quote:

mithridates

is this even a english

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

i am completely immersed in darkness
as i turn my body away from the sun
Chili cheese fries at the Toyota Center is easily one of my top 10 worst food experiences. Wouldn't surprise me at all if they boned up nachos

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

Ramadu posted:

is this even a english
Name's Persian. He supposedly ate like tiny doses of the world's toxins until he was immune to almost any sort of poisoning attempts
Pretty sure that's what you guys are doing with gas station sushi & dollar dogs n poo poo. What doesn't kill you...

Just promise me y'all, don't eat the 711 nacho cheese. There's a limit to masochism

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

patonthebach posted:

Is there anything better than this Powell dunk?

https://streamable.com/f1egj

In Canada? I would imagine not

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/trailblazers/status/856708903882465285

Should've sent the nuggets instead imo

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

Shoulda let em form a combo team.

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

That would be a better pretty good team actually.

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Punkin Spunkin posted:

Name's Persian. He supposedly ate like tiny doses of the world's toxins until he was immune to almost any sort of poisoning attempts
Pretty sure that's what you guys are doing with gas station sushi & dollar dogs n poo poo. What doesn't kill you...

Just promise me y'all, don't eat the 711 nacho cheese. There's a limit to masochism

oh thats neat. i like the cheeseburger dogs at circle k. mmm mmm good.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
I went to sleep with about a minute left in the first quarter.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.

E2M2 posted:

Just go to Costco before the game

lol, this is SASiest gameday advice ever

Hashtag Banterzone
Dec 8, 2005

Lifetime Winner of the willkill4food Honorary Bad Posting Award in PWM

They should let teams draft in a like for like replacement when a player gets ruled out of the playoffs.

Portland could've replaced Nurkic with Boogie. LAC could replace Griffin with Melo like their fans have wanted to do for ages. Chicago could bring in Ricky Rubio for Rondo.

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

Lockback posted:

lol, this is SASiest gameday advice ever

Nothing wrong with a Costco dog

I am full of nitrates you guys

Crazy Ted posted:

I mean Portland's close enough to the ocean where I'd try it

Writing all this made me realize I have very low standards for what i put in my body (hey boyzzz)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

I had a super vivid dream about the Raptors winning a championship. They beat the Warriors in 6 after blowing them out in the third quarter. Demarre Carroll dropped 15 in the quarter alone. Ibaka had a big game. After we all went out to a bar but no one was really even celebrating. Steph wasn't even shook but I think Mike Brown had something to do with it.
Usually this type of surrealist fantasy will induce me to wake up or start lucid dreaming. But I just went with it. It was nice.

• Locked thread