Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

Dapper_Swindler posted:

christ, chapo was right. he really does look like the hunchback in 300.

lol. i "love" how hosed up these people perceptions of women are.

https://twitter.com/jamesgray_56/status/938535853109817344

ofc he moved to hungry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

eastern european women are like white waifus for these men, in that the men think they'll make them sandwiches and be compliant housewives but i think the reality is a bit different haha

he looks like he was made into a sandwich

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

bumpy matt should get out of there and live in Thirstary

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

Captain_Maclaine posted:

I'm as guilty as some in this derail, so yeah I think we've probably spent enough time on warhammer for now, absent some new connection between it and neonazis.

I move we are entitled to a half page warhams detail every time the golden one crops up itt, but that is all

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe
As a fellow fat bald guy (albeit with a handsomely smooth skull, thankfully) all I can say is you basically have one path to any degree of social success - don't actively be a chode. If you take care of yourself and seem like you have your poo poo put together, you can date way out of your league and generally have more people that like you than not. There are no ancient arcane secrets involved outside of not hating women and yourself, which Forney has not seemed to master.

I only bring this up because so many below-average looking people tend to arrive at this conclusion naturally by an inevitable process of exclusion --> acceptance --> self-improvement, or they succumb to despair and join places like r/incels and stew in their imagined persecution. But Forney somehow avoided both and stumbled into the mindset that he could pick up women while at the same time being utterly loathsome? What wires got crossed that made him think this way?

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

The human animal is a beautiful and terrible creature, capable of limitless compassion and unfathomable cruelty.
Basically if you truly believe that women only go for assholes your choices are to either become Matt Forney or Elliott Rodger.

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

I move we are entitled to a half page warhams detail every time the golden one crops up itt, but that is all

I object to the consideration of this motion.

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

Dapper_Swindler posted:

hmm. that sucks, my gf wants to get into table top rpgs. she is more fantasy person. she wants to try D&D so maybe i'll pick that up. idk
i only know about numeria because i played the okish rpg on ps4 and dug the setting.

honestly the biggest issues i have with table top stuff is it's a giant loving moneypit like most nerd hobbies.

i tried to get my gf into the lore, she likes the skaven and the fantasy stuff, but doesnt care for warhammer 40k, her ex was giant piece of poo poo was into it apparently, he painted his orcs like MLP characters while emotionally/physically abusing her. plus she tried reading the cain omnibus ihave(i have ton of the books) and thought it was dull as hell after the first book/stories(cant blame here there)

Play Dungeon World. It's better

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Ruzihm posted:

I object to the consideration of this motion.

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

Forney probably draws his confidence from the well that a lot of PUAs do: raping someone and assuming that means you're a smooth operator

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

why are nazis obsessed with this guy's gross sinewy body, is it the blonde hair?

Big Hubris
Mar 8, 2011

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

let’s agree that it’s loving funny that this paragon of the white race takes as his scripture the dime store quality sci fi used to sell overpriced dollies to incels

You do realize that fascism literally started with poo poo sci-fi about lizard people, right?

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

Terrible serving form.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

wow... this is a terrible picture.

InequalityGodzilla
May 31, 2012

*scribbles 'warhammer' on list of things to be banned after the revolution*
Fine, we'll just make the most insufferably nerdy speakeasies ever.

The password is Squats.

Refresh my memory, Matt Forney is the fat, weird looking PUA one, correct? there's so many of the assholes it's real easy to start confusing one of them with another.

InequalityGodzilla has issued a correction as of 01:02 on Dec 7, 2017

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

My dude looking like Max Hass from Wolfenstein

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

InequalityGodzilla posted:

Fine, we'll just make the most insufferably nerdy speakeasies ever.

The password is Squats.

Refresh my memory, Matt Forney is the fat, weird looking PUA one, correct? there's so many of the assholes it's real easy to start confusing one of them with another.

Catholic too

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe

eastern european women are like white waifus for these men, in that the men think they'll make them sandwiches and be compliant housewives but i think the reality is a bit different haha

i guess none of them have actually dated someone from eastern europe

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

Dreddout posted:

max hass' evil doppleganger

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

lancemantis posted:

i guess none of them have actually dated

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe
well, outside of the Oldest Professions usage of the term

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Dreddout posted:

yeah but max is kind and artistic and has better vocabulary. plus he fucks up nazis.

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

EdithUpwards posted:

You do realize that fascism literally started with poo poo sci-fi about lizard people, right?

are you saying... fascism is inherently stupid and childish and would be laughable if not for the millions of deaths???
*my eyes cross and my tongue unrolls out of my mouth like a cartoon wolf*

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

EdithUpwards posted:

i always thought it was birthed out of futurism and weird well off dickheads in early 20th century italy who jerked off while hitting their peasant levies with artillery "to make a better piece" then shooting the ones who fled.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
Women don't know what they want. Matt is cool and sexy and he hangs out with cool and sexy people.

https://youtu.be/1YkWvIkED0s

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

MizPiz posted:

Women don't know what they want. Matt is cool and sexy and he hangs out with cool and sexy people.

https://youtu.be/1YkWvIkED0s

the best part is the didnt even edit out the ending so it ends with tim roth screaming. they were too cheap or dumb to spring for getting the song.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
someone post the vid of fatt getting chased by a couple dudes as he backpedals comically

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

Dreddout posted:

Max 'Avo' Hass

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
https://twitter.com/jiveass_baloney/status/936760162681016321

https://twitter.com/thorinright/status/875074888180146177

lordofthefishes
Mar 30, 2008

01000111 01010010 01000101 01000101 01010100 01001001 01001110 01000111 01010011 00100000 01000110 01000101 01001100 01001100 01001111 01010111 00100000 01000011 01000001 01001110 01000001 01000100 01001001 01000001 01001110 01010011

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

why are so many of these loving grifters canadians?

can we deport them after the mattering?

They have to leave Canada to get any real traction. :canada:

Sun news network's attempt to cater to the canadian fox news crowd was pretty great as they never got enough viewers to be profitable.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Ahhhh.... This will never get old. :)

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

quote:

A Florida man who broke into a mosque and left a slab of raw bacon now faces 15 years in prison after pleading guilty to charges, the state attorney's office said.

Michael Wolfe, 37, of Titusville, Fla., will serve 15 years in state prison, followed by 15 years probation for the January 2016 crime at the Islamic Society of Central Florida Masjid Al-Munin Mosque in Titusville. Prosecutors said the agreement was reached after discussions with the Islamic Society of Central Florida and Titusville police.

“He entered a plea deal and plead guilty to vandalizing the mosque itself with hate crime enhancement, making it a felony,” said Todd Brown, a spokesman for the State Attorney’s Office. “He waived his right to a pre-sentencing investigation.”

https://amp.usatoday.com/amp/926811001
i think they forget how hardcore laws in the U.S. are against church vandalism. a lot of those laws were set up to punish arsonists and such who targeted black churches

Serf
May 5, 2011

Brother Entropy posted:

rare footage of serf not recommending shadow of the demon lord

it took all of my willpower. sotdl owns but it is very much rooted in dark fantasy and gross stuff, and while you can play it with just the one book schwalb is a machine and the supplements for the game embody the idea of a moneypit

also matt forney looks like a fuckin thumb in a jacket

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

oh how i missed this video

its perfect in every way

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

my man looks like rubber johnny

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe
im glad im not the only person that took notice of his fat-dude-thats-never-exercised hosed up walk

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

this is my favorite

Uranium 235
Oct 12, 2004

he walks like my grandpa does

my grandpa is 85, obese, and has peripheral neuropathy that makes it difficult for him to control is legs

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe

like those feet are practically sideways

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

lancemantis posted:

like those feet are practically sideways

it's known that matt forney has a clubfoot. for all his belief in the superiority of men over women he forgets that the birth defect of clubfoot affects males twice as often as females.

Darkman Fanpage has issued a correction as of 06:27 on Dec 7, 2017