Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I still love the kids face after it happens. Not really any other face besides laughing you can make in that situation. Unless you freak out and flip the board over. Good on that kid for not flipping the board over.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AlmightyBob
Sep 8, 2003

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Fake, although in this case at least they compressed the hell out of the image to hide the fakeness. It's a lot more obvious at a higher resolution:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytJmBf15AEs

the compressed version looks like a bad green screen from an fmv game

TVs Ian
Jun 1, 2000

Such graceful, delicate creatures.

Solice Kirsk posted:

I still love the kids face after it happens. Not really any other face besides laughing you can make in that situation. Unless you freak out and flip the board over. Good on that kid for not flipping the board over.

When I was in 4th grade, I switched from a private school to public school (the private school was only K-3), and I was really excited about after school activities. They had a chess club, and I had learned chess from my dad, so I signed up.

My second day there, I was doing really well against some kid, and he flipped the board. I didn't go back after that.

Railing Kill
Nov 14, 2008

You are the first crack in the sheer face of god. From you it will spread.

TVs Ian posted:

When I was in 4th grade, I switched from a private school to public school (the private school was only K-3), and I was really excited about after school activities. They had a chess club, and I had learned chess from my dad, so I signed up.

My second day there, I was doing really well against some kid, and he flipped the board. I didn't go back after that.

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011

That means he flipped the table, not the other kid. What a jerk.

Nighttheii
Nov 21, 2007
hi

TVs Ian posted:

Also 4th grade chess club. We had some solid plastic chess sets with pretty heavy pieces. I took a kid's bishop and he threw it hard enough against my forehead to break the piece and my forehead open. Got 3 stitches for the worst "sports" injury ever.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

LawfulWaffle posted:

He was thinking that someone had locked the door to the stall he needed to use and, rubbing all the brain cells a 8 year old has together, decided to investigate. Heck, kids that age are no strangers to locking stall doors then leaving by crawling under for a prank. Who's to say that adults don't pull that kind of prank all the time in every setting. Also, the guy filming might not have said anything to deter the kid, choosing instead to start recording a video because we live in a wild and wonderful future.

That looks like a very short 30 year old man

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro

NoneMoreNegative posted:

You reminded me of the worst video ever where some well-greased fellow takes what looks like a jam jar up his rear end, and then it breaks, and he's awkwardly fishing out broken glass while the blood drips.

And then someone made a version of the video with googly eyes and it was a terrible thing to laugh at.

How strong was this man's butthole?

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
http://i.imgur.com/oObqOFc.gifv

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.

wyoming posted:

Please do tell me how you think street performers mold fake light bulbs. :allears:

The same way they mold real light bulbs.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

:3:

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Is that Richard Spencer?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

"And for that one moment, Gerald had it all."

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Nuebot posted:

What is it with orange cats? Every story I've heard of a strange cat just wandering into someone's house and sleeping on their bed, and the one time it happened to me, has been an orange cat. What on earth instills that compulsion into them?

Orange cats are mega friendly cats.

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

I am an oppressed White Male, Asian women wont serve me! Save me Campbell Newman!!!!!!!

Two Feet From Bread posted:

The schadenfreud is on anyone who thinks actual glass eaters eat actual glass.

They eat sugar glass. Glass that is made out of sugar.

No, it's real lightbulbs. The glass in them is super thin and you can grind them up fine with your teeth. This trick is like sword swallowing or pushing a huge nail up your nose. People think it's some sort of gimmick but no, it's happening exactly how it looks.

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.

MariusLecter posted:

LA Beast
Cause of death: Rectal trauma

HA HA HA

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
More youtube drama crap,

Disney Drops Pewdiepie Over Anti-Semitic Jokes

Maker Studios, a division of Disney, just severed their deal with YouTube megastar Pewdiepie. They pointed to a (now-deleted) January 11 video in which Pewdiepie paid two men to hold up a sign that read, “Death To All Jews.”

http://kotaku.com/disney-drops-pewdiepie-over-anti-semitic-jokes-1792324412

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lime Tonics posted:

More youtube drama crap,

Maker Studios, a division of Disney, just severed their deal with YouTube megastar Pewdiepie. They pointed to a (now-deleted) January 11 video in which Pewdiepie paid two men to hold up a sign that read, “Death To All Jews.”

this was literally: "Haha, because I have money I can pay these dirt poor Indians dollars to do offensive things that I would be judged for if I did them myself, and then use the videos as hilarious videos to make more money!"
It's quite impressive but pewdiepie found a shittier thing to do than holding up a sign saying "death to all jews", which is paying people who realistically can't refuse the money to do it, and then saying you just did it for entertainment and it is wrong to judge you for it.

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

Looks like that kid stuck the landing imo.

Maximum Sexy Pigeon
Jun 5, 2008

We must never speak of this!

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

ekuNNN posted:

this was literally: "Haha, because I have money I can pay these dirt poor Indians dollars to do offensive things that I would be judged for if I did them myself, and then use the videos as hilarious videos to make more money!"
It's quite impressive but pewdiepie found a shittier thing to do than holding up a sign saying "death to all jews", which is paying people who realistically can't refuse the money to do it, and then saying you just did it for entertainment and it is wrong to judge you for it.

He also said Hitler did nothing wrong, dressed up in a Nazi uniform, and he stated he believes he was targeted by youtube because he was white. The dude loving torpedoed a Disney deal where could've done whatever he wanted over some edgelord poo poo that would've been played out in 2003. Either he is actually a white supremacist or he's just suicidally stupid.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

He also said Hitler did nothing wrong, dressed up in a Nazi uniform, and he stated he believes he was targeted by youtube because he was white. The dude loving torpedoed a Disney deal where could've done whatever he wanted over some edgelord poo poo that would've been played out in 2003. Either he is actually a white supremacist or he's just suicidally stupid.

He's Swedish

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Lime Tonics posted:

More youtube drama crap,

So the rape jokes and the racism were all okay, then?

Good to know, Gisnep.

A HUNGRY MOUTH
Nov 3, 2006

date of birth: 02/05/88
manufacturer: mazda
model/year: 2008 mazda6
sexuality: straight, bi-curious
peircings: pusspuss

Nap Ghost
I for one find it suspicious. Are we really expected to believe that a video games Youtube man is actually a stunted, puerile idiot?

wikipedia posted:

He stated, "I am sorry. I didn't think they would actually do it. I feel partially responsible," adding "I don't feel good. I don't feel too proud of this, I'm not gonna lie. I'm not antisemitic [...] so don't get the wrong idea. It was a funny meme, and I didn't think it would work, okay. I swear I love Jews, I love 'em. I am so sorry. I don't know what else to say."

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

A HUNGRY MOUTH posted:

I for one find it suspicious. Are we really expected to believe that a video games Youtube man is actually a stunted, puerile idiot?

wikipedia posted:

He stated, "I am sorry. I didn't think they would actually do it. I feel partially responsible," adding "I don't feel good. I don't feel too proud of this, I'm not gonna lie. I'm not antisemitic [...] so don't get the wrong idea. It was a funny meme, and I didn't think it would work, okay. I swear I love Jews, I love 'em. I am so sorry. I don't know what else to say."

Translation: "I'm sorry I got caught"

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

http://i.imgur.com/pZbQRJj.mp4

Some more classics and a few new ones, here.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

Gorilla Salad posted:

So the rape jokes and the racism were all okay, then?

Good to know, Gisnep.

Doesn't disney have a really rocky history with the whole anti-jew thing? That's probably why.

flosofl posted:

That's how most of them react when they get caught. Except DSP, who gets caught jerking off on stream and doesn't even stop. My mind boggles that he still earns money.

A HUNGRY MOUTH
Nov 3, 2006

date of birth: 02/05/88
manufacturer: mazda
model/year: 2008 mazda6
sexuality: straight, bi-curious
peircings: pusspuss

Nap Ghost

flosofl posted:

It's only missing "This thing I voluntarily did isn't representative of me," for the I'm Not A Bad Person bingo.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Nuebot posted:

That's how most of them react when they get caught. Except DSP, who gets caught jerking off on stream and doesn't even stop. My mind boggles that he still earns money.

All entertainment worlds have room for at least one unlovable but entertainingly comprehensive fuckup.

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

A HUNGRY MOUTH posted:

It's only missing "This thing I voluntarily did isn't representative of me," for the I'm Not A Bad Person bingo.

dont forget the classic for professionals: "I'm sorry you were offended by the thing that I did", which looks like apologising, but actually is not acknowledging that you were at fault

ekuNNN has a new favorite as of 06:18 on Feb 14, 2017

MisterBibs
Jul 17, 2010

dolla dolla
bill y'all
Fun Shoe
Donald Trump’s national security advisor, Michael Flynn, resigned tonight after just 24 days on the job after revelations that he’d “misled” the administration about a phone call with the Russian ambassador, had likely committed a crime, and was potentially vulnerable to blackmail.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
Someone post the stuff about the dude carrying the nuclear football posing for photos at Mar a Lago because what the gently caress.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

We should probably point out that a Youtube age restriction means that the video can't be monetized which means that LA Beast ate all those lightbulbs (and most likely did it wrong and most likely will cause himself internal injuries) for no money. As someone in the GBS thread pointed out, he had to go an buy all those lightbulbs in the first place so he's probably lost money on the video.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

One of the only presidential advisers in history to resign in disgrace from two different administrations of two opposing parties.

Macrowave Oven
Nov 20, 2008

Guitar, bass, drums, keyboards, clavinet, piano, keytar, lap steel guitar, slide bass guitar, mandolin, violin, and FRESH POTS.
Petraeus is a possible interim candidate? I'm being gaslit, gently caress you guys this is all a joke right

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Macrowave Oven posted:

Petraeus is a possible interim candidate? I'm being gaslit, gently caress you guys this is all a joke right

If it makes you feel better Petraeus has to notify his probation officer if he wants to accept

Bates
Jun 15, 2006

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

We should probably point out that a Youtube age restriction means that the video can't be monetized which means that LA Beast ate all those lightbulbs (and most likely did it wrong and most likely will cause himself internal injuries) for no money. As someone in the GBS thread pointed out, he had to go an buy all those lightbulbs in the first place so he's probably lost money on the video.

Odd. Surely Google can serve ads to people above a certain age.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jamfrost
Jul 20, 2013

I'm too busy thinkin' about my baby. Oh I ain't got time for nothin' else.
Slime TrainerS

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

He also said Hitler did nothing wrong, dressed up in a Nazi uniform, and he stated he believes he was targeted by youtube because he was white.

I'm pretty sure that was a sarcastic video that was then picked up by media that didn't do any research and went for the clicks. Anyway, bad jokes will sometimes have consequences.
-
Wowee at that Michael Flynn deal.

"'I am tendering my resignation, honored to have served our nation and the American people in such a distinguished way,' Mr. Flynn wrote."