Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

dunmer tanks looking kinda lanky

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.
http://i.imgur.com/Daoab5M.gifv

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

Notorious b.s.d. posted:

still better than dog dick coffee table
really setting the bar high there

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan

Rex-Goliath posted:

i found a blog with the full set while looking for a place to buy a print of that

http://monsterbrains.blogspot.com/2015/04/henrique-alvim-correa-war-of-worlds.html

doesn't seem like it's possible but this link has a pretty hi-res scan of it. does anyone know anything about printing? is that high enough to make one for myself?

take the pixel dimensions and divide by 300 and that's how many inches across you can print a real high quality image. 150 for "pretty okay". 75 for "wow that looks okay I guess" viewing distance is important too, obviously.

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Click here to join Lem Lee in the Hell Of Being Cut To Pieces
Nap Ghost

im the smoke inhalation/carbon monoxide poisoning

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Dillbag posted:

im the smoke inhalation/carbon monoxide poisoning

china is managing its unprecedented industrialization five years at a time

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Moist von Lipwig posted:

take the pixel dimensions and divide by 300 and that's how many inches across you can print a real high quality image. 150 for "pretty okay". 75 for "wow that looks okay I guess" viewing distance is important too, obviously.

lol what's all this estimationing? just take the expected viewing distance and set the image resolution such that each pixel subtends less than 1 minute of arc. guh

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Sagebrush posted:

lol what's all this estimationing? just take the expected viewing distance and set the image resolution such that each pixel subtends less than 1 minute of arc. guh

your the worst

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

NoneMoreNegative posted:

[fake edit] holy piss reading the wiki on kinetic weapons I'd never heard of the 'Lazy Dog' before

:eyepop:

In the 1970s my friend Gary and I would buy Lazy Dogs from the army surplus store we liked to go to.

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

pooth

*sips from gin ginlons*

fraven pooth

There'th too much vermouth in my martini, Bruth"
             /      

Hello Spaceman
Jan 18, 2005

hop, skip, and jumpgate

pap schmear posted:

here's something nerdy for you guys -- asteroids with a 4w laser:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkHjG759ABY

this is interesting but god gently caress that annoying rear end in a top hat presenter with his constant interruptions and pseudo understanding of everything

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Hello Spaceman posted:

annoying rear end in a top hat presenter with his constant interruptions and pseudo understanding of everything

yes we can all see it's a youtube

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

:psyboom:

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

Notorious b.s.d. posted:

still better than dog dick coffee table
well, yeah, i would hope so
jesus

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7--fzZE2qk

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEaZJSQ1OGI

Hello Spaceman
Jan 18, 2005

hop, skip, and jumpgate

Sagebrush posted:

yes we can all see it's a youtube

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮

I hate when I get my tiny balls caught in the zipper

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

tuesday morning

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

Moist von Lipwig posted:

so that means i can get this up to maybe 12 inches wide before it starts to look like crap

that's good i guess but i want a bigger version. i'm gonna be obsessed with either finding an actual print of this or a super hi-res scan for the next few weeks i guess!

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Silver Alicorn posted:

I hate when I get my tiny balls caught in the zipper

you can clearly see it's his tiny foreskin that's caught, unless he has three weird balls

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

oh hell yes the auction has a super hi-res scan of it. fuckin perfect

now i just need to find the ideal paper to print this on but i bet the shop can help me with that

i'm so happy. this plus h.p.'s liquor blueprint will make nice additions

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
https://twitter.com/Warchamp7/status/841333535608848386

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

lmao

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

What'd he do?

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Jerry Cotton posted:

What'd he do?

tweeted a bunch of race realist poo poo or something

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

lmbo

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

SmokaDustbowl posted:

Well it's not so bad because he's not white.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

SmokaDustbowl posted:

https://twitter.com/duskcry/status/841472356665167872

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

Jerry Cotton posted:

What'd he do?
he shared some thoughts about immigration that are usually expressed in exactly fourteen words

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Good god that's an awful way to read threads of messages so I'm not going to.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

FMguru posted:

he shared some thoughts about immigration that are usually expressed in exactly fourteen words

don't tread on me don't tread on me don't tread on me reee reee?

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Jerry Cotton posted:

Good god that's an awful way to read threads of messages so I'm not going to.
here's a more conventional rundown http://gizmodo.com/popular-youtuber-jontron-has-some-batshit-crazy-thought-1793231221

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Both nudity and guns are frowned upon in this community. I used to live there.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

ugggghhh

I'm waiting for Mark from Classic Game Room to be outed as a liberal or something because it appears as if American game youtubers are incapable of being sane in the long run.

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

basically he is a half-iranian video games youtuber who was starting to show signs of being alt-right/gamergatey in the last year or two who just flipped the switch to turbo racist after an american public official said one of the most white nationalist things on record this week

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Jerry Cotton posted:

ugggghhh

I'm waiting for Mark from Classic Game Room to be outed as a liberal or something because it appears as if American game youtubers are incapable of being sane in the long run.
yeah it really seems that way

video games youtubes, are blood

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Kenny Logins posted:

basically he is a half-iranian video games youtuber who was starting to show signs of being alt-right/gamergatey in the last year or two who just flipped the switch to turbo racist after an american public official said one of the most white nationalist things on record this week

he was born and raised in california so he's actually 100% American by any reasonable reckoning :smugmrgw:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

so afaict yahtzee is the only game-reviewer who isn't a shitlord so far

• Locked thread