Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JessicaSanders
Feb 23, 2007

Minnesota Mixup posted:

You might want to revise that estimate. Pretty sure that isn't enough for a whole week. Maybe a day.

Considering how today is going already you have probably lined up enough to get you to his first tweet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

There's so many good Trump lols in this thing. It's a work of art

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

Tingfinder posted:

The whole line of succession is filled with evil cartoon villains, but they are also less crazy, which isn't good.

Evil cartoon characters, you say?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQmbttoxUeE

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy

Attitude Indicator posted:

just going to pre-emptive post these:

lol
lol
hmbol
hmbol
hmbol
lmao
hmbol
lol
lol

There. All lined up for next week.

You'll be lucky if that lasts you through the end of the day, fellow howler

Coral Reefer
Feb 19, 2005

I touched a clown and now I am going to jail. I hope they let me keep my beard.
Grimey Drawer

Hollllyyyy :lol:

It's 8AM good morning thread! :sadcoke:

Nude
Nov 16, 2014

I have no idea what I'm doing.

Raspberry Jam It In Me posted:

Why is German news talking about impeachment? What is going on? Are we about to lose the childlike princess president? :ohdear:

e: he asked Comey to stop the Russia investigation, and that's​ abuse of power. LMAO, a classic Trump

Buddy you are way behind the loltrain. He didn't just ask Comey to stop, he fired Comey for being too harsh on Hillary's emails and totally not for the investigation of Russia, talked to Russian Officials which he then leaked top secret information, which everyone including Russia tried to cover up.

And then we get these two tweets:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/864436162567471104
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/864438529472049152

So come aboard the loltrain, where there are no rails and we're gaining speed.

Constipated
Nov 25, 2009

Gotta make that money man its still the same now

Cthulu Carl posted:

Someone on my commute used to have an American flag, a Gadsden flag, and that flag with a cannon and the words "Come And Take It". After the inauguration, they changed the last two to a flag that says "God Bless America" and a Trump flag.

I keeping checking to see when they'll get taken down, but seeing as this is Ohio, LOL they'll never come down.

Ohio goon here, I have seen less and less Trump signs as of late. I'm in between Dayton and Cincinnati, they used to be EVERYWHERE.

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

"We can provide.... we can provide... a record... of Trump's meeting-- ha ha ha ha ha. Oh god, I can't get through it. *Gasp* Okay, Vlad, try it again. No laughing when you get in front of the cameras."

Velvet Elvis
Jul 1, 2007

Lol. Is this Putin going in for the kill, or an attempt to assist?

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

I wonder how many of the US allies have contacted the White House and been like "soo.. what the gently caress guys?"

Multilake
Dec 11, 2016

If you're in a jam, a crayon scrunched under your nose makes a good pretend moustache.
it will be a fence but they will sugarcode it to be a majestic wall

Plavski
Feb 1, 2006

I could be a revolutionary
When this administration come crashing down, every single staffer will have a book deal

ambient robot
Apr 23, 2014

by Lowtax
The lols are coming home to roost. I repeat, the lols have landed

Mr. Unlucky
Nov 1, 2006

by R. Guyovich
lol a president got impeached in my lifetime and it wasnt trump

Mackers
Jan 16, 2012

Putin you sonuvabitch loving lmao

Calm Waters
Aug 24, 2011

Velvet Elvis posted:

Putin probably doesn't want to lose the world's most useful idiot but also he doesn't have to give a gently caress either way because there is no greater destabiliser of america than the stooge they voted in themselves. this is his version of hmbol

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Velvet Elvis posted:

putin is just a massive troll. When merkel visited he kept his dog in the room at all times because shes scared of them

Calm Waters
Aug 24, 2011

Bob NewSCART posted:

I wonder how many of the US allies have contacted the White House and been like "soo.. what the gently caress guys?"

loving lol if you think the WH is picking up the phone to its allies right now

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

also lol that trump asked comey to arrest the press

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/NorahODonnell/s...pagenumber%3D31

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib

Vladimir you rat! you weren't trying to improve relations by sending your diplomats in for a coffee! you were giving me the ol' Spicy Treason! How can you give your own puppet the Spicy Treason, Vladimir!?

https://twitter.com/PrivateEyeNews/status/835093095461040129

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

Calm Waters posted:

loving lol if you think the WH is picking up the phone to its allies right now

Thats true, it probably looks like a crazy kitchen restaurant in there or something,!

ambient robot
Apr 23, 2014

by Lowtax

dang it bobby!!!!

Scary!
Oct 22, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Coral Reefer posted:

Hollllyyyy :lol:

It's 8AM good morning thread! :sadcoke:

Hi coral reefer. Have you had your lols today? Make sure they're the purest china white lols you can get.

Peace!

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Oh no, Kushball's gonna be fired and/or forced to stop being Ivanka's beard or whatever you call a sham marriage to cover up the fact that she's getting hosed by her dad.

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
TWEET YOU FAT oval office!

Also give us some of that Spice haven't had a hit in days

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
i had to renovate my house and kushner was the manager of the renovation company, he was alos the carpenters and the plumbers and did the catering for lunch, he was responsible for the tiles, the electricity, inspection of work and now im homeless

Gasmask
Apr 27, 2003

And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee
wait i want to lol for a while about the turkish guys beating up kurds

slow down thread

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Cthulu Carl posted:

Oh no, Kushball's gonna be fired and/or forced to stop being Ivanka's beard or whatever you call a sham marriage to cover up the fact that she's getting hosed by her dad.

If it officially came out that Trump was loving his daughter, you know his supporters would all be, "Oh sure, you have to keep the bloodline pure."

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Good to see Good Ol' P Vladdy wants to get in on the lols

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Random Stranger posted:

If it officially came out that Trump was loving his daughter, you know his supporters would all be, "Oh sure, you have to keep the bloodline pure."

"Hell, I'd do her too if she was my daughter. I mean, you ever see my cousin? I jam it in her on the reg and she's nowhere near as hot as Ivanka. I'm sure Mr. President was smart and locked that pussy down."

Multilake
Dec 11, 2016

If you're in a jam, a crayon scrunched under your nose makes a good pretend moustache.

Random Stranger posted:

that would stop my lols for a while tho! maybe a day or two

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Hmbol get em Vlady P

Calm Waters
Aug 24, 2011

Gasmask posted:

wait i want to lol for a while about the turkish guys beating up kurds

slow down thread

*clicks fingers in your face obnoxiously* keep up, you think anyone has time for a few ribcages getting shattered by literal loving goons in the name of a strongman's ethnic war on the streets of Washington loving D dot C? that was at least five news cycles ago

PeePot
Dec 1, 2002

Just have to get a lol in early today. It might be more difficult after his stroke.

lol

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

That's a fucken lol

Cu Chulainn
Apr 27, 2011

It's great to get out of the lab

http://www.politicususa.com/2017/05/16/comey-damns-trump-write-memos-obama-obama-truthful.html

lol

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Are the lols good today friends? The tabloids in my country are reporting today that Trumps presidency is "falling apart" and "it's heading towards court/prison". The lols are seeping into the mainstream of bumfuck nowhere, what a time to be alive.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Dongattack posted:

Are the lols good today friends? The tabloids in my country are reporting today that Trumps presidency is "falling apart" and "it's heading towards court/prison". The lols are seeming into the mainstream of bumfuck nowhere, what a time to be alive.

https://twitter.com/dnvolz/status/8...er%3D34%23pti30

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747

lol