Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
So I should get Blops 3?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
featuring Sir Isis

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

NickRoweFillea posted:

So I should get Blops 3?

It's fun.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
I bought FF XIII. I'm excited to give it another shot on my new computer. :cheers:

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

NickRoweFillea posted:

I bought FF XIII. I'm excited to give it another shot on my new computer. :cheers:

It's good. But if you're me it's super hard until the very end because I never figured out how to use catalysts to upgrade my weapon to a better version until I was like 50 hours in lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Larry Parrish posted:

It's good. But if you're me it's super hard until the very end because I never figured out how to use catalysts to upgrade my weapon to a better version until I was like 50 hours in lol

ive beaten the game without upgrading a weapon once, so they dont really change the game too much.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
the way it works it actually makes sense to wait a very long time and do big upgrades all together, its not really a big deal anyway

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

the weapon upgrading in 13 and monster raising in 13-2 are kinda a bummer because they are mostly endgame grind dependent systems, and not something you engage much with during a normal playthrough

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

NickRoweFillea posted:

I got a computer for gaming so now my Steam account isn't just for show. What PC games do imps like to play together.

Grats

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
I don't have a computer but I almost wanna do PSNow to play the FFXIII games ..... woof

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

I should just buy a computer . How little can I spend to make one that plays enough of the games ? Stats goons?

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

i cannont support streaming games

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

goferchan posted:

I should just buy a computer . How little can I spend to make one that plays enough of the games ? Stats goons?

I would say 100 dollars for a PS3

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

woof

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

In Training posted:

I would say 100 dollars for a PS3

Wise

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

The thing I loved about FFXIII is that the star ranking system adjusted itself to your equipment and stats, but didn't adjust itself to if you set the battle to a slower pace in the options.

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry
anyone wanna co-op in enter the gungeon? why doesn't this game have online?

Yobgoblin fucked around with this message at 00:28 on May 10, 2016

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

No Such Thing posted:

The thing I loved about FFXIII is that the star ranking system adjusted itself to your equipment and stats, but didn't adjust itself to if you set the battle to a slower pace in the options.

Only a pussy would do that anyway

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

goferchan posted:

You should just build a computer.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

If you could build a car for 800 dollars in one hour, you'd do it, too. Computers are even cooler than cars.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Building a computer is cool

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Yea but it's expensive. I probably would never have done it if it wasn't for a tax rebate.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Ive been able to do a budget build for like 500 bucks, if people already have the monitor and peripherals. Still a decent chunk of change, for sure.

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

I've just finished assembling one and it won't power on. All the connections, especially the power button to the motherboard, are in, and there's definitely more than enough wattage to run the whole thing. :rip:

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Level Slide posted:

I've just finished assembling one and it won't power on. All the connections, especially the power button to the motherboard, are in, and there's definitely more than enough wattage to run the whole thing. :rip:

Im just gonna buy a Wii U on cragslist

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
PC gaming is insanely ftw

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

Finally got everything to work, so now I can finally play the copy of Sleeping Dogs that's been in my library for at least a year.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Level Slide posted:

Finally got everything to work, so now I can finally play the copy of Sleeping Dogs that's been in my library for at least a year.

Congratulations, glad you could get the human being AIDS box working. May it be your first PC gamer victory.. of many! May Blizzard be with you.

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

Impshallah

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Please append your gamer tags with your Battle.Net info people. Overwatch is upon us and its going to hit Imp Zone like a drat hurricane... Post your Battle.net tags here and dont forget your four digit numberat the end of your username. Mine is Soldier69#1680. Ill add them to the OP. Thank you.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I used to have one for WoW but I got hacked by Chinese gold farmers somewhere in the half decade of account inactivity so I don't have one anymore.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
It's raining really hard here. I've got the breakfast, got the coffee, and got the games. Time to have a good Thursday.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

NickRoweFillea posted:

It's raining really hard here. I've got the breakfast, got the coffee, and got the games. Time to have a good Thursday.

I hope you didn't buy DOOM>? ;(

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Kazvall posted:

I hope you didn't buy DOOM>? ;(

I didn't. Is it bad?

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

Please append your gamer tags with your Battle.Net info people. Overwatch is upon us and its going to hit Imp Zone like a drat hurricane... Post your Battle.net tags here and dont forget your four digit numberat the end of your username. Mine is Soldier69#1680. Ill add them to the OP. Thank you.

ExtremeBuff#1585 over here. Got may 24th circled on the calendar.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

also, BLOPS3 is on sale right now

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Bobnumerotres posted:

also, BLOPS3 is on sale right now

And it's a free weekend. Let's do this poo poo

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Pablo Gigante posted:

And it's a free weekend. Let's do this poo poo

I can haz double XP?

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

In Training posted:

I can haz double XP?

You can has Blizzard ID. Sign up here https://us.battle.net/account/en/creation/tos.html

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

NickRoweFillea posted:

I didn't. Is it bad?

looks spooky enough that I'll need some wetnaps to clean up the fear sweat from my rear end crack

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)