Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
also the deus ex original soundtrack goes amazing with the trump speech

someone itt pointed that out earlier

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Baloogan posted:

also the deus ex original soundtrack goes amazing with the trump speech

someone itt pointed that out earlier
it was me

it's the soundtrack of our lives

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
I was lookin for some old tweet and ran across this instead

https://twitter.com/nick_ramsey/status/783237969285091328

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

okay cnn definitely took a trump bribe

https://twitter.com/CNN/status/836801173533372417

this is the kind of poo poo nobody but him cares about

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

I will admit it takes some huge balls to murder someone and then get applause for shoutouts to their loved ones

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

THANK TRUMP FOR DEAD SOLDIERS

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Wikkheiser posted:

it was me

it's the soundtrack of our lives

i think i'd like the unatco theme under all news tv

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
lol some intern at CNN was forced whip out the clock app to get those precise time measurements

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Homeless Friend posted:

lol some intern at CNN was forced whip out the clock app to get those precise time measurements

"samantha, time this applause"

"are you loving serious"

"i never joke about NEWS"

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Baloogan posted:

it really works

http://youtubedoubler.com/?video1=h...orName=jc_trump

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

tonight - a nation brought to tears at the tennessee raper-strangler's heartwarming reunion with his 346th victim's son

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
I hadn't noticed the very obvious plastic surgery in ivanka's face before. Is that new?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Baloogan posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHQZNNajxOk imo

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Wikkheiser posted:

I kinda love Lindsey Graham's ed balls.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

oliwan posted:

I hadn't noticed the very obvious plastic surgery in ivanka's face before. Is that new?

i think her trying to emote anything resembling sympathy just looks fake as hell

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

ivanka is turning into leonid brezhnev

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

i really need to play deus ex yet again

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Jose posted:

i really need to play deus ex yet again

could just watch infowars

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
that is a very ugly tie

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Baloogan posted:

until infowars predicts something as major as the twin towers being destroyed in a terrorist attack i'll ignore it

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Baloogan posted:

the infowars video game would be JC trying to avoid all the real conspiracies to chase the mystery of orange juice or something

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

lol that extremely popular undocumented restaurant manager from Illinois who all the Trumpers are mad about his getting dragged out of the house in the middle of the night and taken to an undisclosed detention facility apparently hosted lots of fundraisers for local police and brought meals to firefighters at fires

It doesn't matter what you've done, if you're brown or have ever been Mexican you're hosed. Arm yo uare selves

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Jose posted:

until infowars predicts something as major as the twin towers being destroyed in a terrorist attack i'll ignore it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8Hk1-BpXO8&t=79s

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

lol that extremely popular undocumented restaurant manager from Illinois who all the Trumpers are mad about his getting dragged out of the house in the middle of the night and taken to an undisclosed detention facility apparently hosted lots of fundraisers for local police and brought meals to firefighters at fires

It doesn't matter what you've done, if you're brown or have ever been Mexican you're hosed. Arm yo uare selves

you don't even have to be mexican, you just have to have someone think you're mexican at any point

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

until trump wins the popular vote he will deport and murder as many non-voters as he can

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

his voice is a lot higher pitched/nasally there

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Jose posted:

his voice is a lot higher pitched/nasally there

he was 27

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Baloogan posted:

he was 27

before puberty i guess

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
his balls not dropping was a ~conspiracy~

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
alex jones is often like... 80% totally right but 20% totally wrong. like, predicting 9/11 but then...... thinking its a false flag.

tho watch him for the 40% where hes funny and absurd imo

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

"heh, coastal libs will really hate this, TRUMP" he said, Trumply, as a thousand acres of vegetables rotted on the vine because nobody would pick them in the sun for a penny per anymore

Alex Jones should drink bleach to prove he's free of midichlorians or whatever the gently caress he yammers about

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

But for real the instant that VOICE line opens up I'm reporting The Saurus and Piers Morgan for stealing the jobs of real Americans

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

But for real the instant that VOICE line opens up I'm reporting The Saurus and Piers Morgan for stealing the jobs of real Americans

if it was possible for Canadians to call id report myself for rear end crimes

"come and get me bitch, you'll never find me"

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

If I die to a tornado in the next few hours let my last words be that Trump and Alex Jones can suck my debris-battered pecker

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
If Alex was ever assassinated would his blood run silver?

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
This is a cool essay about Milo and his babyman supporters

https://psmag.com/on-the-milo-bus-with-the-lost-boys-of-americas-new-right-629a77e87986#.ah055yqrt

oliwan fucked around with this message at 11:25 on Mar 1, 2017

Pidgin Englishman
Apr 30, 2007

If you shoot
you better hit your mark
OK but how the gently caress did Donald J Trump, reality TV star and dodgey realestate pretender, get voted President of the United States of America, population 300 million, the country with the largest GDP and armed forces, by its own people?

I mean

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

it also does that fun thing where grown men are infantalized for their lovely choices and views because they are simply grown white men in their twenties who have no idea what they're saying or doing, basically babies iwth no idea what consequences their choices lead to

its fuckin bullshit and good loving luck finding a piece that gives the same sort of "poor baby doesnt know what they're getting into" about young black or latino men who get involved in gangs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Pidgin Englishman posted:

OK but how the gently caress did Donald J Trump, reality TV star and dodgey realestate pretender, get voted President of the United States of America, population 300 million, the country with the largest GDP and armed forces, by its own people?

I mean

hes the best of the worst of the worst.

• Locked thread