Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

this is better than any F1 race this year lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
Valsecchi fails his piss test tomorrow, legend is like cocaine T Rex

Funzo
Dec 6, 2002

Had to take my dog to the vet, so I missed Qualifying. I did have plenty of time to watch a 2+ hour rain delay though.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
I forgot what decent commentators who actually like the sport they are paid by sounded like.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
First time watching F2 live and its pretty great

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

Funzo posted:

Had to take my dog to the vet, so I missed Qualifying. I did have plenty of time to watch a 2+ hour rain delay though.

Highlights will be worth it.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
ahahahaha Davide's commentary is insane

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
Holy gently caress F2 owns

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

I was wrong, barring a few amateur-hour moments this is awesome.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Funzo posted:

Is dog OK?

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
Also the sound of V8 racing engines... bliss...

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.
gently caress Hamilton got pole again

Tsaedje posted:

:froggonk: wet Monza

gently caress

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?
Holy poo poo loose tyre. That marshal giving it a kick hahahaha

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

Wirth1000 posted:

Table after penalties.

This is nuts but it'll make for a fun race I guess

Falken
Jan 26, 2004

Do you feel like a hero yet?
NOOOOOO

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

That was a helluva finish to that race.

Falken
Jan 26, 2004

Do you feel like a hero yet?
Part car, part crab

Funzo
Dec 6, 2002

wicka posted:

Is dog OK?

She'll be fine. She keeps eating things that aren't food.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Funzo posted:

She'll be fine. She keeps eating things that aren't food.

My dog ended up climbing up on a pile of sticks, couldn't find his footing, so I had to carry him out of it. He's fine though.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Norns posted:

Make this the OP

Done OP

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
LANCE STROLL starts 2nd on the grid in the FORMULA 1 GRAN PREMIO HEINEKEN D'ITALIA 2017 at the AUTODROMO NAZIONALE MONZA.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Wirth1000 posted:

LANCE STROLL starts 2nd on the grid in the FORMULA 1 GRAN PREMIO HEINEKEN D'ITALIA 2017 at the AUTODROMO NAZIONALE MONZA.

I am so erect right now it hurts.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Imagine what he could do in a Ferrari.

Would the worst thread start to love him like they did Vettel?

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

Powershift posted:

No, never. We're talking about the richest pay driver the sport has ever seen with private test days arranged throughout the season in an era where the mere mention of 'test day' is a race bannable offense.

Vettel came from a cue ball looking German dude whose english is so bad that when interviewed live for the first time during one of Vettel's championship winning days he said "he burns both his children".

Lance comes from a billionaire man who can't even bothered to hug and kiss his wife or acknowledge his daughter right in front of him.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Powershift posted:

We would continue to correctly hate him, as we hate Vettel, The Bad Driver.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Wirth1000 posted:

No, never. We're talking about the richest pay driver the sport has ever seen with private test days arranged throughout the season in an era where the mere mention of 'test day' is a race bannable offense.

Vettel came from a cue ball looking German dude whose english is so bad that when interviewed live for the first time during one of Vettel's championship winning days he said "he burns both his children".

Lance comes from a billionaire man who can't even bothered to hug and kiss his wife or acknowledge his daughter right in front of him.

Lance is good friend, he conquered a Williams in the wet, he's going to be a WDC.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

1500quidporsche posted:

Lance is good friend, he conquered a Williams in the wet, he's going to be a WDC.

White Dead Canadian

Dubs
Mar 6, 2007

Stroll Own Zone.
Disregard Stroll outside zone.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Wirth1000 posted:

In lance stroll's defense, his dad's money might be keeping williams in the sport.
In lawrence stroll's defense, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97jfl21c4Ek

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Powershift posted:

In lance stroll's defense, his dad's money might be keeping williams in the sport.

:chloe:

:haw:

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

:wow:

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?

Powershift posted:

Well at least one Stroll child has a chance to be successful.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

iospace, what's the size limit for gang tags?

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

No

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

If Stroll is on the podium tomorrow we should set that video as the thread background until the next race

Smithwick
Jun 20, 2003
Let's face it, the only way we are going to get an interesting race tomorrow is if Stroll takes out Hamilton in the first corner.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

Sunday's forecast for Italy is sunny

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Thanks Ants posted:

If Stroll is on the podium tomorrow we should set that video as the thread background until the next race

And if when he wins?

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

Powershift posted:

And if when he wins?

lol he won't even make podium, but I would love to see Stroll beat Hamilton holy poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

I just heard the news about the breaking of the hallowed record at the Shrine.

Are the Tifosi at the wailing wall yet?

• Locked thread