Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
I know a guy who’s overly into beard care and has a hunger games tattoo and I gotta say, I hate him

And I have a beard and a lord of the rings tattoo so lemme be clear I’m throwing stones from this glass house

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!
American sweets have far too much peanut

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

If you can grow a good beard and maintain it, it will look good.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Europeans have too little appreciation for God's own nut

Badactura
Feb 14, 2019

My wish lives in the future.

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Peanut butter isn't a candy flavour though?

Have you not heard of like, Reece's Pieces?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Badactura posted:

I think I saw an ad in the 1985s.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

oldpainless posted:

If you can grow a good beard and maintain it, it will look good.

More like “oldshaveless”.

Badactura
Feb 14, 2019

My wish lives in the future.

3D Megadoodoo posted:

I think I saw an ad in the 1985s.

They're still around

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Badactura posted:

They're still around

FUIT

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
American chocolate objectively sucks, adding peanuts and peanut butter and caramel and coffee all that is the only reason to eat it

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

On election night people were talking about results coming in from specific states and what counties were reporting and specific stuff like that. At one point someone said about some state "it's looking good for Biden right now but remember that urban districts reports first, there are a lot of rural votes still outstanding" And I responded "See the rural voter, outstanding in his field."

Nobody emptyquoted it, didn't even get a lol. And my, apparently unpopular, opinion is that that post was extremely funny

don longjohns
Mar 2, 2012

I think it's okay for adults to have favorites, but I think it's weird to have a favorite brand of something.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

American chocolate objectively sucks, adding peanuts and peanut butter and caramel and coffee all that is the only reason to eat it

Hershey’s is not all American chocolate.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Don't use Twitter, at all.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

I can smugly say that I always thought twitter was fuckin stupid and have never registered an account

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
Twitter is an absolute cesspool and that's precisely what I love about it.

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!

3D Megadoodoo posted:

What "that swallow tattoo"?

It could be a Euro or UK thing, but older working class men can often be seen with a tattoo of a swallow. I believe it's a merchant navy or at least a sailor thing.

Of course, these cargo cultists emulate nautical imagery despite working in Barber shops that give you a shot of booze or whatever with names like "The Tannery Grooming"

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

don longjohns posted:

I think it's okay for adults to have favorites, but I think it's weird to have a favorite brand of something.

This looks like the kind of post that someone who has never had to shop for women's jeans would make.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Trying to navigate women's clothing is an exercise in madness. Numbers mean nothing, sizes mean nothing, negative sizes are apparently a thing, and absolutely none of those random numbers mean the same thing from one brand to another. Picking out women's clothes with no training is like handing a toddler a wrench and telling them to fix an '86 Buick.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Solice Kirsk posted:

Trying to navigate women's clothing is an exercise in madness. Numbers mean nothing, sizes mean nothing, negative sizes are apparently a thing, and absolutely none of those random numbers mean the same thing from one brand to another. Picking out women's clothes with no training is like handing a toddler a wrench and telling them to fix an '86 Buick.

yeah but they make women's clothes in colors other than black, dark blue, dark red, or dark grey. So it evens out

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Gripweed posted:

yeah but they make women's clothes in colors other than black, dark blue, dark red, or dark grey. So it evens out

Are you implying men's clothes only come in those colours:confused:

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Are you implying men's clothes only come in those colours:confused:

It's an exaggeration, but men's clothes do tend to lack colour.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Tiggum posted:

It's an exaggeration, but men's clothes do tend to lack colour.

Have you tried a shop that sells clothes? They have them in all colours.

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

That's why I wear Hawaiian shirts.

aardwolf
Apr 27, 2013

hawowanlawow posted:

I think you'll find it's the beard havers desperately trying to hide their baby faces

Tiggum posted:

Speaking as a baby-faced beard-haver: Correct.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Imo once the hair starts falling out of the top of your head you are allowed to compensate with the same % of beard.

don longjohns
Mar 2, 2012

YeahTubaMike posted:

This looks like the kind of post that someone who has never had to shop for women's jeans would make.

I have. I have yet to find a brand that doesn't have issues. They are all poo poo when you are 5'2" with hips.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Badactura posted:

They are better than M&Ms. :colbert:

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Taking the term "Koopaling" to a whole new level since 2016.
Whoops, I can't read edit:

Keep the star, you're objectively correct.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Pastry of the Year posted:

They are better than M&Ms. :colbert:

If you’re making a candy hierarchy, m&ms barely come above chocolate covered sawdust.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Ugly In The Morning posted:

If you’re making a candy hierarchy, m&ms barely come above chocolate covered sawdust.

I've said before the Peanut M&Ms need to be promoted to regular M&Ms, with regular M&Ms rebranded as "Baking M&Ms" and only stocked in the backing aisle.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Gripweed posted:

I've said before the Peanut M&Ms need to be promoted to regular M&Ms, with regular M&Ms rebranded as "Baking M&Ms" and only stocked in the backing aisle.

they can also be used medically to induce extreme thirst

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

I was just thinking about it and regardless of covid and all that, the tradition of blowing out candles on a birthday cake that everyone in the room is about to eat is loving disgusting.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
Blow out? Oh whoops, that's embarassing

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

Here's my unpopular candy opinion: The green apple Skittles are way better than the lime Skittles ever were. :colbert:

(Also the existence of DARKSIDE SKITTLES continues to be hilarious to me.)

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
Pretzel M&Ms! Why would you eat any other kind???

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

Pretzel M&Ms! Why would you eat any other kind???

Because peanut butter exist?

Shibawanko
Feb 13, 2013

i dunno why people eat gross candy

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007
ask the Finns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

the finns are in hibernation right now