Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I just this moment realized that the Umbrella Corporation’s logo is supposed to be an umbrella from above lmao

wait wtf?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

symbolic posted:

same but with Jack's face after i found him. i haven't played AC in a decade, so i thought i was completely out of luck when i saw that i needed a costume lol

i think eventually they just feel sorry for you and give you candy anyway

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Smirking_Serpent posted:

i think eventually they just feel sorry for you and give you candy anyway

If you put on jacks full costume you can shake down villagers for their candy

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Watched 28 Days Later and got a hankering for a zombie game so I bought Dead Rising for cheap on the steam sale. Might play that tomorrow after I finish up katamari.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I just this moment realized that the Umbrella Corporation’s logo is supposed to be an umbrella from above lmao

pablo reading the umbrella company wiki and having his mind blown

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Hades and smoking a brisket for the first time

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

WoW Classic. Heading off to the Barrens.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

herculon posted:

Hades and smoking a brisket for the first time

good luck with the brisket and with hades

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

going to play some Among Us tonight with some of my wife's friends, then tabletop simulator Monday night with my friends, and I took Tuesday and Wednesday off. hoping for a good week.

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Bicyclops posted:

going to play some Among Us tonight with some of my wife's friends, then tabletop simulator Monday night with my friends, and I took Tuesday and Wednesday off. hoping for a good week.

have fun gamer

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

330 morning coffee and psychonauts

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
hungeover so cant handle anything actiony so im gonna play civ 4 and maybe watch some movies

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I got tired of scary stuff like 3 hours into Halloween so I’m going to take a break from RE3 for a bit and make today a Switch day instead. Three Houses and Breath of the Wild, maybe a little Rune Factory 4 too

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

More FF6. Every Ultros scene is so funny.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

fadam posted:

More FF6. Every Ultros scene is so funny.

Are you at Thamasa? I've only played the Woolsey translation so I'm not sure what's going on with the tiny statues in that Ultros scene. are they the real ones just shrunk graphically for display reasons or like... what's the deal there?

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Bicyclops posted:

Are you at Thamasa? I've only played the Woolsey translation so I'm not sure what's going on with the tiny statues in that Ultros scene. are they the real ones just shrunk graphically for display reasons or like... what's the deal there?

Ya I just got to some feelsgaming poo poo with Leo so a bit past that. They don’t talk about why the statues are so small and hosed up in the GBA version I’m playing.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

they're a monument to the actual statues that the espers put up

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Esper? I barely know ‘er!

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Fungah! posted:

they're a monument to the actual statues that the espers put up

that's what I always thought, thx

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

just started chapter 4 of death stranding.. whoa

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Brisket turned out a lot better than these Hades runs

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

herculon posted:

Brisket turned out a lot better than these Hades runs

show us a slice

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

It finished earlier in the afternoon so not really photogenic right now. Turned out tender, but I learned a few things to try different and hope to get it even better next time.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Brisket ftw

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Baldur's Gate. Just made it to the titular city, Baldur's Gate.

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Beat Hades. It’s been a good day

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

GorfZaplen posted:

Baldur's Gate. Just made it to the titular city, Baldur's Gate.

Awesome. just reached a similar point in Luigi’s Mansion

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Baldur’s Gate’s iconic city

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

about to play my first game of Among Us ever, wish me luck

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lol

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Morning coffee and Peychonauts. The Lungfishopolis level is still so good

Ruffini
Oct 2, 2018
P4g

Wes Warhammer
Oct 19, 2012

:sueme:

morning coffee and hades

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Tried to get my birthday message from Mads in Death Stranding but I can’t because I’m at a point in the game where I don’t have the baby :negative:

Booting me up got me addicted to it again though so probably a lot of that and some of my new Golden Deer run of Three Houses

Ruffini
Oct 2, 2018

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

Tried to get my birthday message from Mads in Death Stranding but I can’t because I’m at a point in the game where I don’t have the baby :negative:

Booting me up got me addicted to it again though so probably a lot of that and some of my new Golden Deer run of Three Houses

Happy birthday gamer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

morning coffee and some phone game where cookie monster bakes cookies in the shape of letters with the toddler because it keeps him trying the potty. hoping to play Age of Calamity demo and Luigi Galaxy later tonight.