Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

Kiss the Joycon to Kiss Zelda

It's like the best of both worlds, I don't care about Overwatch, Metroid Prime 4 was announced and Toxx Man is banned from the thread.

Odyssey looks incredible. Treehouse stream of it is great.

New traditional console Kirby with multiplayer. New Yoshi game. FE Warriors. Xenoblade Chronicles 2. All look pretty great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,
I'm going to lose my mind

This game looked great and then the Rabbids came along.

Real talk I'm sad it's not multiplayer (right?). 3D world was hilarious with 3 friends

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
Groom Bowser Amiibo looks great.

katkillad2
Aug 30, 2004

Awake and unreal, off to nowhere
Mario finally putting a ring on it.

NewFatMike
Jun 11, 2015

WHITE TUX BOWSER AMIIBO YES PLEASE! :swoon:

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

Those Amiibo are going to end up on top of sooo many wedding cakes.

Utnayan
Sep 26, 2002
PROUD MEMBER OF THE RAPIST DEFENSE BRIGADE! DO NOT BE MEAN TO RAPISTS, OR I WILL VOTE FOR THEM WITH EVER INCREASING VIGOR!

Dr Cheeto posted:

You're one for three on your predictions, mate, maybe you should sit the gently caress down

I cannot help it that the slide show was scrubbed with a splash of Overwatch - which was supposed to be right after MP. It's coming. So I can continue to give you information from my "Uncle" as you so eloquently put it, or leave the thread and you won't have any. MH was coming to PS4, MP announced, and OW was supposed to be immediately after that in the preso.

I'll look into it. But regardless, Overwatch IS coming to Switch.

Meanwhile, for everyone else - the reason for the delay with Metroid was the rewriting of the code for multiplayer because the online system was switched 6 months before launch of the Switch. Otherwise, we had a launch window of early 2018.

VladimirLeninpest
Jun 23, 2005

gn gorilla
Fallen Rib
Holy cow, those amiibo own.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"
Is... Is Mario finally tying the knot with Peach? :stare:

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

hopeandjoy posted:

The only games being represented are FE1, Awakening, and Fates. :geno:

Ike sold like one thousand copies

...he's my favorite too though

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

the level of detail on those amiibos are incredible

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

Utnayan posted:

I cannot help it that the slide show was scrubbed with a splash of Overwatch - which was supposed to be right after MP. It's coming. So I can continue to give you information from my "Uncle" as you so eloquently put it, or leave the thread and you won't have any. MH was coming to PS4, MP announced, and OW was supposed to be immediately after that in the preso.

Get out, and never return.

Stan Taylor
Oct 13, 2013

Touched Fuzzy, Got Dizzy
If Mario puts his hat on anything, even inanimate objects, to possess them then what happens if he set his hat on the ground??

Super Mario World confirmed for Switch.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

https://twitter.com/wario64/status/874670421727035393
God drat it. There goes $40.

8-bit Miniboss
May 24, 2005

CORPO COPS CAME FOR MY :filez:

Carlosologist posted:

the level of detail on those amiibos are incredible

They will look slightly less good when they hit retail. Pre-production model Amiibo always look better than they should.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Stan Taylor posted:

If Mario puts his hat on anything, even inanimate objects, to possess them then what happens if he set his hat on the ground??

Super Mario World confirmed for Switch.

:golfclap:

HyperPuma
Jun 24, 2007

b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but trump is president
no vc but still good job nintendo

gonna move them over to the not dead column... for now

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
They're playing the song again :allears:

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

Utnayan posted:

So I can continue to give you information from my "Uncle" as you so eloquently put it, or leave the thread and you won't have any.

I vote for you loving off forever, as per the toxx you agreed to, you dumb moron idiot. I don't know how we'll manage without your bullshit predictions but I wager we'll find a way.

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Tijuana Bibliophile posted:

Ike sold like one thousand copies

...he's my favorite too though

Ike is gonna be dlc and it's gonna suck!

This Mario song is so catchy

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations

irlZaphod posted:

It's like the best of both worlds, I don't care about Overwatch, Metroid Prime 4 was announced and Toxx Man is banned from the thread.

Odyssey looks incredible. Treehouse stream of it is great.

New traditional console Kirby with multiplayer. New Yoshi game. FE Warriors. Xenoblade Chronicles 2. All look pretty great.

Kirby always comes when Nintendo consoles are about to die. Switch is a dead console. Nooooo.

NewFatMike
Jun 11, 2015

Upon further review:

Super Mario Odyssey theme music owns bones.

enojy
Sep 11, 2001

bass rattle
stars out
the sky

Come on Nintendo, do the thing you always do where I turn my Switch on and there's something new to play/do right now.

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

Utnayan posted:

Meanwhile, for everyone else - the reason for the delay with Metroid was the rewriting of the code for multiplayer because the online system was switched 6 months before launch of the Switch. Otherwise, we had a launch window of early 2018.

Seriously man I don't mind you as much but hold the L

VladimirLeninpest
Jun 23, 2005

gn gorilla
Fallen Rib
I'm lovin' this Mario Odyssey song. I'll be your 1-up girl!

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

DACK FAYDEN posted:

They're playing the song again :allears:

I loving love Nintendo :3:

Like the other conferences have been great, but Nintendo is just always FUN :allears:

Song owns :allears:

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Very happy to own switch

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

I wouldn't buy it but Overwatch would scale down nicely on Switch due to the art style.

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Compare Mario Odyssey to sonic forces, lol

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

low settings, low res Overwatch isn't actually great because it's very visually noisy

enojy
Sep 11, 2001

bass rattle
stars out
the sky

I feel a little bad that they decided to use this cut of the Mario Odyssey room as a transition. Like a dozen staff just sitting around and 3 people playing it.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
So excited for Metroid I forgot to lol @ the virtual console.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

I want a direct link to this song so I can play it all day

It's so upbeat :allears:

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Nintendo wins

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
Is the Treehouse continuing on another stream? Like not twitch.tv/twitch I mean because that says Intel crap next.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Twitch.tv/nintendo

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

The death of vc makes way for new better ways to buy smw again

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

DACK FAYDEN posted:

Is the Treehouse continuing on another stream? Like not twitch.tv/twitch I mean because that says Intel crap next.

Right here on youtube;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WM45NsEzlro

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NewFatMike
Jun 11, 2015

PUT THE 3DS DOWN, REGGIE

• Locked thread