Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

Tried to get my birthday message from Mads in Death Stranding but I can’t because I’m at a point in the game where I don’t have the baby :negative:

Booting me up got me addicted to it again though so probably a lot of that and some of my new Golden Deer run of Three Houses

Happy birthday!

I'm gonna get back to Baldur's Gate, I was swamped with work this week and obviously other things took my interest this week so it'll be nice to finally relax

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I completed the Special zone in Mario's Super Picross. I literally can't beat the first wario world cos it doesn't tell you when you made a mistake. I'm too retarded for this lol

I hate it when I misclick on something and mario slaps my hand and scolds me.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
hades

this is a deep one, isn't it?
I sank like 300 hours into enter the gungeon and this feels like that did

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Thanks for the birthday wishes, everyone!

Die-Hardman just gave me a speech that sounds a lot like a “make sure you’re prepared for the end of the game” warning so I’m not sure how much time I have left in Death Stranding. A bunch of that today and if i finish it then I’ll get back on Three Houses

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
happy b-lated b-day b-treash

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

saturday morning wow classic in the barrens.

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Cleaning out my storage in Animal Crossing

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Been playing darkest dungeon and not really finding it that tough, just need to mitigate random chance as much as you can. Most of my lads are level 6 now so might be time to try the big dungeon itself...

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

herculon posted:

Cleaning out my storage in Animal Crossing

same but cleaning up the dozens of Halloween decorations around town

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Storming Kefka's tower.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Got a 8 slot bag drop. Doesn't get better than this.

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

ArfJason posted:

:yeah:

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

fadam posted:

Storming Kefka's tower.

Enjoy the epic ending, FF6 has one of my favorites, the song slaps.

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

ArfJason posted:

this

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

ArfJason posted:

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Morning coffee and Psychonauts and now post exercise coffee and Psychonauts. Found every figment, cobweb, safe, card, and scavenger item to the asylum so far.

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Just obliterated Kefka’s cheeks with 1 mana Ultimas and multi hitting valiant knives. Gonna take a gaming break to watch the news then get back to Yakuza 0.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

The news ftw. I like Don Lemon

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

I never watch tv news so idk who anyone is.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

fadam posted:

I never watch tv news so idk who anyone is.

Theyre all pretty professional and well informed. Thats why I trust them to deliver the news.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

the unskippable cut scenes on the news are too long for me.

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Just gonna watch just long enough to convince my gf that I’m a smart well informed guy then go honk on my vape and use Yakuza 0’s theatre mode to remember where I was in the story.

Ruffini
Oct 2, 2018
Husband watching 24/7 news cycle stressed out while I'm just over here gaming living my best life ftw

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D
mario kart 64 time trials

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The only news I watch is the weather. If it rains I don't have to water all my flowers to get them to breed

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

just watching the news, babe. gotta stay informed and responsible about the world and actionable ways to make it better.

*fires up TMNT3: The Manhattan Project ROM to see April reporting that tonight the Shredder is planning on dining on turtle soup*

you wanna order out tonight? suddenly got a weird craving, haha.

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Is it bad to play Yakuza 7 if I’ve only played the first one and a bit of 0? It looks so cool but I always feel guilty playing stuff out of order.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

fadam posted:

Is it bad to play Yakuza 7 if I’ve only played the first one and a bit of 0? It looks so cool but I always feel guilty playing stuff out of order.

You'll go to hell when you die.

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

7 is the start of a new series thats unrelated to the previous ones i think

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
It has a new protagonist but I doubt it will be disconnected. The Yakuza series is rich with lore.

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

I guess I gotta weigh how much I want to be able to enjoy the lore against how much I want to be able to play the game when it’s new and everyone is playing it. I have some thinking to do.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Game doesn't come out for like 3 more days. Get playing fool.

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

I will!

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

i'm going to skip straight from kiwami 2 to 7 :twisted:

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Tales of Woe posted:

7 is the start of a new series thats unrelated to the previous ones i think

That’s kind of how they’ve been advertising it in the west but apparently it’s not true and you’ll be missing a lot if you haven’t played the others. At least according to RPG Site’s review

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Playing The Last of Us Part II and there’s a diegetic acoustic cover of Take On Me.

Brasseye
Feb 13, 2009

Cubone posted:

hades

this is a deep one, isn't it?
I sank like 300 hours into enter the gungeon and this feels like that did

me too theyre both so good. cant wait for new isaac DLC so i can throw another few hundred hours at that game too

playing pikmin 3. having a nice time finding fruit and stuff

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Playing The Last of Us Part II and there’s a diegetic acoustic cover of Take On Me.

lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

*low and slow* i'll be gone...in a day or...two... *starts crying*