Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

says the guy named mooseykins

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

MY RELIGION IS THE SMALL BLOCK V8 AND COMMANDMENTS ONE THROUGH TEN ARE NEVER LIFT.

Pillbug

Quite A Tool posted:

Some dude came into the store the other day complaining about how often he gets "these goddamn viruses" on his tablet. It was a pop-up from warning about how he has been put on the watch list for viewing zoophilia videos and the other tabs open said poo poo like "she male gently caress fest". What the gently caress man.

Is it a fake popup or do you really live somewhere with a zoophilia watch list? Because that would be some interesting cross-correlation with government IPs.

Mooseykins
Aug 9, 2013

Triangle tits and an annoying sex voice?

Fuuuuck youuuuu sluuuut!

Powershift posted:

says the guy named mooseykins

I'm only a furry on weekends.

honkykong
Sep 20, 2005

After seeing it for a 3rd time, I felt the need to waste :10bux:, hope I did this right...

Yeah, hosed up the spacing. Maybe I can get that fixed?

honkykong fucked around with this message at 00:03 on May 31, 2015

ExplodingSims
Aug 17, 2010

RAGDOLL
FLIPPIN IN A MOVIE
HOT DAMN
THINK I MADE A POOPIE

Seat Safety Switch posted:

Is it a fake popup or do you really live somewhere with a zoophilia watch list? Because that would be some interesting cross-correlation with government IPs.

It's a ransomware thing. Usually it also tells you you need to pay a "fine" to get yourself off/screen unlocked. And the fine can only be paid using greendot cards. Lol.

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm

nm posted:

A little out of the way? Thats hours out of the way.
There's not much on 5 between LA and stockton. 99 has Fresno and Bakersfield.

Well, shows what I know :lol: Ive never been north of LA in California. Just passed chuckwalla.

BloodBag
Sep 20, 2008

WITNESS ME!

honkykong posted:

After seeing it for a 3rd time, I felt the need to waste :10bux:, hope I did this right...

About to blow :10bux: right now, looks good to me!

E: so shiny, so chrome

BloodBag fucked around with this message at 00:00 on May 31, 2015

nm
Jan 28, 2008

"I saw Minos the Space Judge holding a golden sceptre and passing sentence upon the Martians. There he presided, and around him the noble Space Prosecutors sought the firm justice of space law."

BlackMK4 posted:

Well, shows what I know :lol: Ive never been north of LA in California. Just passed chuckwalla.

If you make it to Sacramento, I can make some recommendations.

BTW, the only "good" restaurant near Thunderhill for dinner is Louis Cairo's (K-roes) in Williams, maybe 20mi south.

Edit: Harris Ranch isn't a bad place to stop for the night, but if the wind is blowing south, it will smell like cowshit.

nm fucked around with this message at 00:08 on May 31, 2015

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

iwentdoodie posted:

Just thought you'd be amused. Wife wants to be closer to her parents/grandparents, since they're having health issues.

So next year I get to find an NDT job somewhere around Tampa and try to buy a loving house out there.

You can get a super nice house in St.Pete cheap as hell compared to Cali. You probably already know that you shouldn't live in Tampa, it's ok to work there though :v:

Also say goodbye to any decent riding roads.

Anphear
Jan 20, 2008

Fo3 posted:

Who cares? Don't have the money to pay the fine, don't have $20k for the tax office

Might be time to give this a read.

https://www.afsa.gov.au/debtors/personal-insolvency-information-booklet

It sound like most of your debt is with the Govt. however it might be a means to an end.

EDIT:

Specifically from http://www.lawhandbook.org.au/handbook/ch08s03s08.php

quote:

Tax debts that arise before the date of the bankruptcy

Tax debts for the period before the date of bankruptcy are provable and extinguished after bankruptcy whether or not they have been assessed by the Australian Taxation Office (ATO).

Anphear fucked around with this message at 00:12 on May 31, 2015

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

leica posted:

You can get a super nice house in St.Pete cheap as hell compared to Cali. You probably already know that you shouldn't live in Tampa, it's ok to work there though :v:

Also say goodbye to any decent riding roads.

St Pete is a no go also. My conditions are 2+ acres, a 2+ car garage, a workshop and hopefully lake front.

And yeah, riding in FL loving blows. Guess I'll just get a dirtbike and a cruiser at that point. Or ZX14 :v:

BloodBag
Sep 20, 2008

WITNESS ME!

Anyone else have a car go from sounding a certain way to sounding kinda badass and rough? I think I need to check the oil in the miata more often, for some reason it's started to sound all fuckin' sweet @ over 6k RPM.

Also, wifey works at jo-ann and can get wilton silver spray poo poo with an employee discount and I'm feelin the need to cosplay a warboy for halloween. Time to cut some weight :getin:

nm
Jan 28, 2008

"I saw Minos the Space Judge holding a golden sceptre and passing sentence upon the Martians. There he presided, and around him the noble Space Prosecutors sought the firm justice of space law."

BloodBag posted:

Anyone else have a car go from sounding a certain way to sounding kinda badass and rough? I think I need to check the oil in the miata more often, for some reason it's started to sound all fuckin' sweet @ over 6k RPM.

Also, wifey works at jo-ann and can get wilton silver spray poo poo with an employee discount and I'm feelin the need to cosplay a warboy for halloween. Time to cut some weight :getin:

Yes. It turns out I had an exhaust leak.
Rubbles, or whatever.

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde
Yeah I'm climbing on board this bandwagon, blow me.

BloodBag
Sep 20, 2008

WITNESS ME!

Terrible Robot posted:

I've never seen something as shine as that

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

iwentdoodie posted:

St Pete is a no go also. My conditions are 2+ acres, a 2+ car garage, a workshop and hopefully lake front.

Sounds cool, can I come hang out when you get it?

But yeah you're not gonna find that in St.Pete, maybe further north in Port Richey or something.

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

MY RELIGION IS THE SMALL BLOCK V8 AND COMMANDMENTS ONE THROUGH TEN ARE NEVER LIFT.

Pillbug

BloodBag posted:

I powerslid a corner while hard on the throttle in my old beater Subaru in -30'C weather. About halfway through my commute track day I heard a loud bang and then my car sounded like an awesome cammed Mustang because I had cracked a weld on the cat housing and another on the header from metal fatigue.

It lost a bunch of low end power, if memory serves.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

leica posted:

Sounds cool, can I come hang out when you get it?

But yeah you're not gonna find that in St.Pete, maybe further north in Port Richey or something.

gently caress yeah man. When we get down there I'll hit you up. After all our back and forth, we might as well have a beer :v:

Wrar
Sep 9, 2002

Soiled Meat
Between seeing Fury Road and marathoning through Rick and Morty this has been one of the best visual entertainment weeks of my life.

Oh my god both are brilliant.

Quite A Tool
Jul 4, 2004

The answer is... 42

Seat Safety Switch posted:

I have no loving clue. My money is on fake. I just told him to close his browser and steer clear of sketchy rear end sites. Doused myself in sanitizer after that.

bandman
Mar 17, 2008

Wrar posted:

Between seeing Fury Road and marathoning through Rick and Morty this has been one of the best visual entertainment weeks of my life.

Oh my god both are brilliant.

If I ever feel like taking drugs, I just watch Rick and Morty instead. Hands down the funniest thing I've seen in years, but it is delightfully warped.

The Royal Nonesuch
Nov 1, 2005

Terrible Robot posted:

Looks good!

It was time for a new avatar anyway. Last time I had a gangtag was LF :corsair:

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Tomorrow morning i tackle the garage. I have, easily, four truck loads of crap in there from the move and all the home improvement work. Looking forward to it and dreading it all at the same time.

But for now, it's ps4 time

Somewhat Heroic
Oct 11, 2007

(Insert Mad Max related text)

Why is it so difficult to get an almost one and three year old to sleep? Even if they skip nap time. Basically I would like a Saturday do-over.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Got screamed and yelled at and called a racist over a loving comic book today. Some days retail is more than I can deal with.

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

I AM THE SCALES OF JUSTICE, CONDUCTOR OF THE CHOIR OF DEATH!

Man, I really want to slap on the Black Thumbs gangtag but I feel like I need a new avatar to go with it if I do. As much as I love the angry Sprite I don't think it's suitable for a Mad Max themed tag :v:

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Somewhat Heroic posted:

Why is it so difficult to get an almost one and three year old to sleep? Even if they skip nap time. Basically I would like a Saturday do-over.

Skipping nap is tough on them. My kid's schedule was so regimented we never had a problem. I think by 6 or 9 months, he was sleeping 11-6. His pediatrician said "from now on, no 3 am feedings. unless he really pitches a fit, don't do the feeding. if he got a good feeding at 11, he's fine". I think he cried for all of about 5 seconds, then went back to sleep. Even now, at 8, he doesn't fight going to bed.

It's kind of odd, really.

"Time for bed".
"Okay!"

He'll occasionally ask to stay up a bit later, but it's a fairly rare occurance. He's an early riser, though. He loves getting up when the son comes up. His logic is "I see blue, time to get up".

I'll be the first to admit, I don't think my kid has normal "kid" tendencies. Never had a meltdown, doesn't fuss, doesn't argue. Goes about his business and does whats asked of him. Doesn't pout when told no. Very rarely does he protest. Sometimes I worry he's too passive and doesn't 'fight' for what he wants.

bandman
Mar 17, 2008

Tide posted:

Skipping nap is tough on them. My kid's schedule was so regimented we never had a problem. I think by 6 or 9 months, he was sleeping 11-6. His pediatrician said "from now on, no 3 am feedings. unless he really pitches a fit, don't do the feeding. if he got a good feeding at 11, he's fine". I think he cried for all of about 5 seconds, then went back to sleep. Even now, at 8, he doesn't fight going to bed.

It's kind of odd, really.

"Time for bed".
"Okay!"

He'll occasionally ask to stay up a bit later, but it's a fairly rare occurance. He's an early riser, though. He loves getting up when the son comes up. His logic is "I see blue, time to get up".

I'll be the first to admit, I don't think my kid has normal "kid" tendencies. Never had a meltdown, doesn't fuss, doesn't argue. Goes about his business and does whats asked of him. Doesn't pout when told no. Very rarely does he protest. Sometimes I worry he's too passive and doesn't 'fight' for what he wants.

Sometimes it's a challenge to corral mine (6 year old girl, 3 year old boy) at bedtime, but once they're in bed and I read a story (currently reading Harry Potter to them) and sing their songs, I leave the room and they go the gently caress to sleep. Very little fuss and no getting up and down.

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

My son has no problems going to bed, never did. Half the time we don't even have to tell him it's bed time he'll just say "I'm going to bed I'm tired." Most of our friends with kids are astonished by this and think we're full of poo poo :v:

briefcasefullof
Sep 25, 2004
[This Space for Rent]
"Hey, what hours would you like to work? You okay with opening some days and closing others?"
"Fine with me. I just don't want to close every night."

Guess who closes every night Wednesday through Saturday? :suicide:

Somewhat Heroic
Oct 11, 2007

(Insert Mad Max related text)

Yeah we don't normally skip naps and we were all about 'the schedule'. She chose to skip the nap despite her having the melt down which was our queue for the nap. She was in her room for ~40 minutes and then came out all chipper even though we tried to get her back down. It used to be a solid 8:30 night and wake up at ~7:30 but she's been slipping to 9-930 before getting everything ready and her in bed and her wake up times have been getting between 6:30 and 7:00. The little guy has been awesome though. He just drinks his bottle and 5 minutes of cuddle/rocking chair and he is down for the count. Sometimes he wakes up and wants a bottle at night but he's been sleeping through most nights for a while now.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I need some help gents.

My girlfriend's grandfather owns this Mustang.

1969, automatic, convertible, 302 engine, mileage currently unknown. Appears to be no rust (will examine this myself tomorrow) and is unrestored (original condition).

Where is the best place to list this for sale? Ebay? Is there a classic specific sales site? His asking price will be $33K. Located in NE Indiana.

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 years!)

Welp. Tried to get a haircut yesterday. I swear to loving god nobody knows what an undercut is anymore. Yeah, I know it's 90s as gently caress, but that's the only way I can keep my hair manageable when it's long (and for some bizarre reason it's a style that's making a comeback anyway). Wound up digging out my clippers and fixing it myself at home. About the only thing the stylist got right was getting rid of the split ends and getting everything evened out (one side was a bit longer than the other).

I used to wear an undercut when my hair was past my shoulders anyway, and I used to always do my own trims on the sides/back. Came out good, but holy poo poo I didn't realize how much gray I had. My temples are pretty much solid white now. :smith:

Alarbus posted:

I'd call the sheriff's office anyway. I mean, let them know you know nothing can be done about your incident, but if they have the plate and description they can keep an eye out for that guy doing other dumb poo poo.

One morning on my way to work a few years back, I had something similar. I have to make a kind of blind left turn out of the neighborhood, so I'm used to checking the rear view to see if I need to accelerate a bit more to not gently caress over someone already in the lane. One morning I looked up and there were FOUR headlights. Some dickwad passed going uphill in a 35 with a side road just after the hill. He passed me at about 90, but I could read the plate, so I called the town cops when I got to the office. Every morning for two weeks they were patrolling that road seeing if he'd do it again. The dispatcher was pretty cool about it, since I was upfront about "you can't fix this problem, but if he's that goddamn stupid, you'll catch him doing something". No idea if they ever caught him, but gently caress. If I was 15 seconds later turning, he would have hit me broadside at 90, and wouldn't have had any time to slow down.

Yeah, I've already been in touch with them. Unfortunately it's a pretty remote road even for that area; I often use it as a shortcut to get back to the main road instead of going back through a residential neighborhood (it's about a mile out of the way, but 55 mph speed limit vs 20 mph). They're going to keep an eye out for him, but being a pretty beat up work van, it's likely they were contractors that don't even live in the area (the houses that do exist out there are $$$$$$$$$$$$, and tend to be on several acres - lots of farmland as well).

I've called in my share of idiots, and got to watch several of them get arrested. I don't call unless someone is obviously shitfaced (can't stay in their lane, etc) or doing something extremely stupid (weaving through traffic at suicidal speeds, hit and run, etc). A couple of times the dispatchers told me another nearby car was already on the phone with them, calling about the same car.

meatpimp posted:

How did you manage to do that?

With my eyes? They slowed down long enough for me to get a look at it, and I always have pens in the car (since I have customers signing CC slips).

I've managed to get most of the plastic stuff under the engine back together, thanks to buying a bunch of new fasteners and some zip ties. I'll make a junkyard run on my day off and see if I can find something that uses the same fog light bulbs (881/H11) so I can snag the pigtails Well poo poo, Dorman makes a replacement pigtail, and it's on Amazon for a whopping $8. So $16 + tax shipped, plus whatever it'll cost to get heat shrink crimps.

Super Aggro Crag posted:

Just woke up. Went to CAP and Advanced and called NAPA, Pep Boys and AutoZone and none of them had an alternator in stock.

Napa can usually get parts the same or next day from a regional warehouse - plus Napa alternators are about all I trust when it comes to remans.

Huh, just checked, the SS uses a different alternator than any other Cobalt/Ion. No wonder you're having a hard time finding it.

I'd suggest maybe taking it out and finding an old school starter/alternator shop to rebuild it if you can't find an alternator soon; the most expensive part (the windings) are probably fine. You'll also want to check the wiring between the alternator and underhood fuse box, it's possible the cable melted. And that's not a cable you want shorting against anything else, it either runs through the main fuse, or it's unfused.

edit: there's probably a fuse for the alternator; it'll either be the type that screws in, or it'll be one of the fuses like the one for your power steering. It might be blown, but since you saw smoke, I'd count on the rectifier being fried, or the cable going from the fuse box to the alternator trying to refill a jar of Lucas smoke.

Super Aggro Crag posted:

Going through all my fuses right now. Replaced the 20A AMP fuse and got my speakers working again.

So which fuse was it? (as in what was it marked for) Glad the amp wound up being okay, you got pretty lucky if you're escaping with only a fried alternator and a few blown fuses.

Super Aggro Crag posted:

Me and my buddy are going to replace my struts, shocks and springs soon. Are there any other random pieces to replace instead of reuse while I am doing this? My strut mounts are like ~3 years old. I have KYB struts and shocks and Eibach springs. Just wanna make sure I have everything I need before we tackle this.

Add front sway bar end links if they're even slightly worn. I'm sure you know they're plastic and basically a wear item.

Quite A Tool posted:

Some dude came into the store the other day complaining about how often he gets "these goddamn viruses" on his tablet. It was a pop-up from warning about how he has been put on the watch list for viewing zoophilia videos and the other tabs open said poo poo like "she male gently caress fest". What the gently caress man.

And I thought I had some weird porn.

T1g4h posted:

Man, I really want to slap on the Black Thumbs gangtag but I feel like I need a new avatar to go with it if I do. As much as I love the angry Sprite I don't think it's suitable for a Mad Max themed tag :v:

I'm still playing catch-up on bills - 2 months after leaving Jet's.

The latest fire is getting a cancellation notice for my car insurance if I don't get current in 2 weeks. They were pretty understanding when I called and asked if they could move the cancellation date to 2 days later (I get paid on Tuesdays), and they knocked $100 off of the minimum payment to keep the policy from getting cancelled.

tl;dr no gang tag for me for at least a month. :v:

QuarkMartial posted:

"Hey, what hours would you like to work? You okay with opening some days and closing others?"
"Fine with me. I just don't want to close every night."

Guess who closes every night Wednesday through Saturday? :suicide:

I prefer closing, personally.

Since I got back to Pizza Hut, I've had exactly zero closing shifts. At first my schedule was 3 opens and 2 mids, now it's generally either 5 opens, or 4 opens and a mid. I can take a handful of Xanax at 8pm, and still won't fall asleep until 2 or 3 am (I don't have easy access to Xanax, or any benzo, just pointing out how difficult it is for me to fall asleep at what most people consider a normal hour).

The upside is openers don't have to deal with much prep work (dinner drivers handle all of the prep for the following day, except for pastas and wings). The downside is openers take out the trash; our dumpster is one of the worst I've ever seen in terms of both flies and smell, and there's a homeless lady who regularly shits next to it. Another upside is I get 7-10 hours per day, while a closer gets 6, MAYBE 7 at most.

My biggest gripe, aside from the whole morning thing, is my boss keeps scheduling me at 10:30 on Sundays. The church I'm involved with is 45 minutes away, and their earliest service is 9:30 to 10:30 (plus I usually wind up bullshitting with friends afterwards). I talked to him about that several days ago, before he wrote next week's schedule.... he scheduled me for 11 instead. :rolleyes: Mentioned it to him again today, he got a little pissy, but changed it to 12 for next Sunday. I'm going to ask him to change my availability in the computer on Sundays to start at 12, so that it pops up a warning if he tries to schedule me before then.

Rhyno posted:

1969, automatic, convertible, 302 engine, mileage currently unknown. Appears to be no rust (will examine this myself tomorrow) and is unrestored (original condition).

Where is the best place to list this for sale? Ebay? Is there a classic specific sales site? His asking price will be $33K. Located in NE Indiana.

THAT'S original? Holy poo poo, what'd he do, park it in a climate controlled garage for the past 46 years?

e: VVVV I was going to suggest Mecum or Barrett Jackson, but I don't know that much about auctions beyond what I see on TV.

randomidiot fucked around with this message at 06:20 on May 31, 2015

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

-Hemmings classifieds http://www.hemmings.com/
-craigslist
-Maybe try local collector car meets or auctions, but don't run it through repeatedly with the same high reserve or people will think there's something wrong with it.

prepare to be dicked around by idiots, assholes, and "professional" car flippers trying to be a middleman in your sale. It's a less desireable body color and roof color, but it might be an extremely rare combo. If it is absolutely rust free, original owner survivor, you might want to look at barrett jackson, although they take a pretty huge cut.

edit: checking the original order guide, the only roof color options in 69 were white or black. I think that roof would hurt it's value, putting it more into the "nice driver" category rather than "original survivor"

Powershift fucked around with this message at 06:21 on May 31, 2015

Great Beer
Jul 5, 2004

Hooray, I start my new job today. As a pizza hut driver. :smith:

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 years!)

Ahahahahhaha you poor bastard. (join the club)

Franchise or corporate, and dine in+delivery or delco (delivery/carryout)? The first Hut I worked at was a full restaurant + sports bar + drive thru (it's closing its doors next week; tried to be too many things, and always had terrible employees and mostly terrible managers), the one I work at now is strictly delco. You know if your store uses car toppers?

Mind if I ask what they're paying? I'm at 7.25 inside, 5.75 while driving (started at 5.60), 91c per delivery. I'm with a largish franchise. And thank gently caress we don't use paint destroyers car toppers. We have them, but we don't use them (my last Hut didn't even have them).

It's not the worst job if you get into a decently busy store. The one I'm in is one of the smallest in the franchise in terms of sales (I think we run about 15-18k/week), but the RGM staffs it so that the drivers are pretty much constantly in and out - if we get overwhelmed, he'll get on the road himself and take some deliveries. I had 21 orders today, which isn't bad for this store (my record at Pizza Hut is 54 during an ice storm, I think my record at Papa John's was 58?). I'm generally scheduled 35 hours a week, but usually average 38-41.

randomidiot fucked around with this message at 06:39 on May 31, 2015

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

I AM THE SCALES OF JUSTICE, CONDUCTOR OF THE CHOIR OF DEATH!

Fuuuck you, deer. Nothing quite like going for a late night drive on an empty 4 lane highway and having a loving deer dart out from the darkness while you're doing 60mph. Managed to slow down and swerve to dodge him, but it was close. Like, just missed his tail by less than a foot close. Super glad I have these Falkens right now, I'd have been hosed if I were still on my Bullitts with the worn out Kumhos.

Great Beer
Jul 5, 2004

some texas redneck posted:

Ahahahahhaha you poor bastard. (join the club)

Franchise or corporate, and dine in+delivery or delco (delivery/carryout)? The first Hut I worked at was a full restaurant + sports bar + drive thru (it's closing its doors next week; tried to be too many things, and always had terrible employees and mostly terrible managers), the one I work at now is strictly delco. You know if your store uses car toppers?

Mind if I ask what they're paying? I'm at 7.25 inside, 5.75 while driving (started at 5.60), 91c per delivery. I'm with a largish franchise. And thank gently caress we don't use paint destroyers car toppers. We have them, but we don't use them (my last Hut didn't even have them).

Franchise delivery/carryout only, 30 hours a week so they don't have to provide benefits, 7.25 in store, 4.50 on road. They have car toppers but they don't fit correctly thanks to my cars sun roof so I don't have to use one. It's a small store in a crappy part of town too. I'm not expecting much but after 8 months of failing to get a job in my field I'm out of options. They're the only people who said yes that weren't scams. :/

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm

nm posted:

If you make it to Sacramento, I can make some recommendations.

BTW, the only "good" restaurant near Thunderhill for dinner is Louis Cairo's (K-roes) in Williams, maybe 20mi south.

Edit: Harris Ranch isn't a bad place to stop for the night, but if the wind is blowing south, it will smell like cowshit.

I ended up stopping in BWillow. Looks like AFM is racing tomorrow so I think I'm going to head up early, catch the last few races, get my pit area kinda setup, and wait for a bunch of other goons that will be showing up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

Rhyno posted:

BringATrailer.

• Locked thread