Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

Like, I'm always shocked to hear that Lily White is the least popular trio among Muse, because I can't really deal with the cutesy music on Printemps. Which is also something I think keeps me from getting into iM@S music - it's got a far more diverse range of ages, so I'm liable to not care much for songs by Yayoi or the twins.

Oh yeah, I would absolutely not get every im@s album, there's tons of stuff I'm just not into. But that's ok, because there's far more than enough even without that.

graybook posted:

Makko-Makko-rin~~~~

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I maintain that Puchimas is the best iM@S anime.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
It has the best Producer, for one.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~

It has the best Producer, for one.

DOUBLE BICEPS

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

I just found out that noodles with Rin on the actual packaging actually exists and wasn't just photo shop. And my friend won't be going back to Japan for another year. :negative:

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
i think i just realized what i'd change my avatar to if i had to pick an anime avatar

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Everyone so mean to Haruka.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

graybook posted:

i think i just realized what i'd change my avatar to if i had to pick an anime avatar

Pick an anime avatar you gently caress, I'll give you a certificate if you need one.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~

Chill la Chill posted:

I just found out that noodles with Rin on the actual packaging actually exists and wasn't just photo shop. And my friend won't be going back to Japan for another year. :negative:

Oh man, I actually had a buddy who brought me back one of those. It was nice.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Iori is cute.

:3:

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
THERE IT IS.

HARUKA SAID THE MAGIC WORD.

EGAO.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Given how well the idols are doing it's amazing how shoddy their office is.

Maybe the fan jokes about the CEO taking funds is true.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Haruka wants iM@S to be Love Live.

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

graybook posted:

Oh man, I actually had a buddy who brought me back one of those. It was nice.

I saw a pic of them on sale. IDK why people wouldn't buy it. No diff from buying cereal or apples (yes they were real) with Star Wars logos plastered all over them.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
The gang's there!!!

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Oh right someone mentioned Yukiho's birthday was on December 24th.

Forgot which thread or who it was.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Haruka knows what's up

Given how well the idols are doing it's amazing how shoddy their office is.

The office does improve in im@s 1, but not in 2. It makes a kind of sense in the game since it only covers a year, but they've obviously been building up their success for however long in the anime so yeah it doesn't really work.

Oh right someone mentioned Yukiho's birthday was on December 24th.

Forgot which thread or who it was.

Probably chat thread, someone was asking about Christmas/near-Christmas birthdays I think

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
iorin is cute.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Polsy posted:

Haruka knows what's up

I like the art style for the Miki commercial thing.

Polsy posted:

The office does improve in im@s 1, but not in 2. It makes a kind of sense in the game since it only covers a year, but they've obviously been building up their success for however long in the anime so yeah it doesn't really work.
I like the explanation in Puchimas where they keep having to spend money to make up for Haruka-san / Io / Chibiki/ Yukipo breaking stuff and also the Producer wasting a ton of money.

Polsy posted:

Probably chat thread, someone was asking about Christmas/near-Christmas birthdays I think

That someone was me apparently. I was answering panda.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3758367&pagenumber=623&perpage=40#post455244943

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
So many cakes!

But all the cakes in the office aren't as sweet as a single idol!

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Hamzo finished eating all his seeds.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
God drat way to one up Haruka, Miki.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Now Haruka is all self-conscious.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
Man, I've really been slacking on GF Note the past couple days. Might actually be close to dipping below 7500 if I'm not careful.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Gonna have to take a break to play SIF and SS after this episode.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Wonder if I should marathon the last 4 or wait till tomorrow.

Then again it'll be tomorrow in 3 minutes.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I got the event SR in SS and she's not even voiced.

:/

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

I think @cindere_border is lowballing it with 19,000 for the 100k mark, probably going to be more like 20

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I've got enough for another 10 draw but I don't think I'll pull right now.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Found another SS song I can sorta visualize in my head. It's a Mika song.

I suck balls at the beginning but it's the end that's really fun, which sorta reminds me of those small balls like you'd see in a ball pit being tossed all over the places before falling in a rapid left and right pattern. Then you hold the last ball.

Then repeat.

Balls.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
The Master chart is a lot of fun for Tokimeki Escalate. I'm managing to fail it a lot less these days.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Done using up stamina for SS and SIF, it's go time again.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Man, it's hella depressing. Haruka just wants the team back together but they're all busy as hell.

poo poo does get really business in the last two months of the year for pretty much any job I think.

The company I work for gets a ton of projects because so many companies that receive funding from the government need to use up the funding to ensure they can get funding next year.

Then of course the government is holding international events and poo poo so translation offers come for those too.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Actually just gonna watch the last 4 episodes later, I'm sorta sleepy.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Actually just gonna watch the last 4 episodes later, I'm sorta sleepy.

Well, look forward to it. Episode 26 is a blu-ray special episode anyway so it's not critical.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
26 has some swell Takane moments.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

Skwee posted:

This event in ENSIF has made me realize I don't have any friends with good green idols

And no green support girls want to even pop up at all for me to pick

I cleared out my friend list a bit. My ENGSIF ID is 703757270. Feel free to add it for a green UR Umi leader. Everybody else is also welcome. I was using a Blue Nico though so it's possible I might switch back at some point.

book
Nov 29, 2014

graybook posted:

The Master chart is a lot of fun for Tokimeki Escalate. I'm managing to fail it a lot less these days.

Well, that makes one of us. Also, why is Let's Go Happy so good when the individual members of Dekoration have such meh songs? Romantic now is ok I guess, bu I never look forward to hearing Rika's or Kirari's songs.

Skwee
Apr 29, 2010

たべる つくる
つくる たべる
たべる つくる
ふたり ドゥビドゥバ

Allarion posted:

I cleared out my friend list a bit. My ENGSIF ID is 703757270. Feel free to add it for a green UR Umi leader. Everybody else is also welcome. I was using a Blue Nico though so it's possible I might switch back at some point.

Cool. I sent a request

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Skwee posted:

Cool. I sent a request

I generally have a green Nozomi UR as my leader in EN, feel free to add me. Friend ID's in the OP.