Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Touchdown Boy
Apr 1, 2007

I saw my friend there out on the field today, I asked him where he's going, he said "All the way."
I think Kris paid him to take the ship instead of the other way round due to the sheer amount of orders hes getting from us.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

Khris Kruel fucked around with this message at 16:21 on Oct 18, 2020

rocketrobot
Jul 11, 2003

I think he got 100m isk? Not a great con.

Edit: need to refresh before replying

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

Phantom my Opera and call me South Park: Bigger, Longer, & Uncut

Foiled again by the mastermind!

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

So an update on how yesterday went:

We sold 13 prophecies, and I have 10 more cooking. The Jita relisters bought 4 of them instantly, and then the 5th one took 2 hours to sell in Jita. Eve Echoes and Reddit orders have stopped coming in and I've satisfied any orders there.

We made about 250 mil in profit on 2.5 bil in revenue, so 10% margin. Wasn't bad, and mineral prices actually went down somehow for the next batch.

I can't dump to market quite yet, I need accounting 5/5/4 which I'm currently blazing through...should be ready to wholesale dump to the market next week.

So at this point, at least in our timezone, I think we got the contract market on lock. I'll start moving to Cyclones and Hurricanes next, then Ferox, Harbingers, and Myrmidons.

Next week I'll have accounting at 5/5/4 and we can start whole sale dumping battlecruisers to the market and driving that price down.

Khris Kruel fucked around with this message at 18:45 on Oct 18, 2020

Radio Free Kobold
Aug 11, 2012

"Federal regulations mandate that at least 30% of our content must promote Reptilian or Draconic culture. This is DJ Scratch N' Sniff with the latest mermaid screeching on KBLD..."

i wonder when the chuds will stop laughing at our bad plan and start crying because it actually works

OniPanda
May 13, 2004

OH GOD BEAR

Radio Free Kobold posted:

i wonder when the chuds will stop laughing at our bad plan and start crying because it actually works

Never. They never will. At least not openly. Partly because they don't actually understand poo poo, and also they cannot admit they're wrong/we're right. They'll probably cry on their own discord, because not everyone is super dense, so we need those sweet leaks.

DRWN
Aug 29, 2020

OniPanda posted:

Never. They never will. At least not openly. Partly because they don't actually understand poo poo, and also they cannot admit they're wrong/we're right. They'll probably cry on their own discord, because not everyone is super dense, so we need those sweet leaks.

uniball
Oct 10, 2003

i got this PM after tonight's big fight (and win) against SHH:

my pilot's IGN is Airbus A380-800. "GND CALL" is what the button that activates the horn on an airliner is called

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

uniball posted:

my pilot's IGN is Airbus A380-800. "GND CALL" is what the button that activates the horn on an airliner is called

This is a really great gimmick.

Kungfu Trader
Aug 15, 2020

Well, that escalated quickly.
Zoom

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

This is the reason whenever someone posts "WTB Prophecy" in trade chat I just ignore them

Roid666
Jul 18, 2010
Lmao, the art of bartering is not dead I see :)

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

I really shouldn't be allowed to talk to pubbies, I just troll them all day

Touchdown Boy
Apr 1, 2007

I saw my friend there out on the field today, I asked him where he's going, he said "All the way."
I bet hes one of those geniuses who was going to try and flip them for more then get mad when they make a loss.

Einarr Saltyman
Oct 4, 2020

Now I remember, you guys were cloaking spamming :honk: in local chat that day.
It was hilarious lol

Sonova
Oct 23, 2004
meh

Khris Kruel posted:

imagine thinking EE sucks because sov isn't in.

Gotta get that sov warfare fun going

Its actually very amusing when people post or make youtube videos about how they 'own' space without any sov mechanics.

DRWN
Aug 29, 2020

Khris Kruel posted:

I really shouldn't be allowed to talk to pubbies, I just troll them all day

You should charge them for trolling. 370m + 50m for 5 minutes of trolling.

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

Einarr Saltyman posted:

Now I remember, you guys were cloaking spamming :honk: in local chat that day.
It was hilarious lol

*clicks post history*

looks like the j4g's are leveling up somewhat

Einarr Saltyman
Oct 4, 2020

Lutha Mahtin posted:

*clicks post history*

looks like the j4g's are leveling up somewhat

Thanks for the compliment.

Well, yeah I am a newbie in SA means I am undergoing a transition from a pubbie to become a goon.
I might not be able to pass the so-called "culture purity" test atm, if there is such a thing.

About the quote, I was hinting about the day that the alliance I am in make a big firework in the vale of the silent (there you go, now you know)
I know there are several goons within the alliance, and I am cool with that.
I also know that there's a gc in M2-CF1 at the time I am writing this.

I am aware that this is one of mechanism of counter intelligence, but wow.....man

Einarr Saltyman fucked around with this message at 17:47 on Oct 21, 2020

Good Dumplings
Mar 30, 2011

Excuse my worthless shitposting because all I can ever hope to accomplish in life is to rot away the braincells of strangers on the internet with my irredeemable brainworms.
hail satan

Jacada
Aug 1, 2009

Einarr Saltyman posted:

Thanks for the compliment.

Well, yeah I am a newbie in SA means I am undergoing a transition from a pubbie to become a goon.
I might not be able to pass the so-called "culture purity" test atm, if there is such a thing.

About the quote, I was hinting about the day that the alliance I am in make a big firework in the vale of the silent (there you go, now you know)
I know there are several goons within the alliance, and I am cool with that.
I also know that there's a gc in M2-CF1 at the time I am writing this.

I am aware that this is one of mechanism of counter intelligence, but wow.....man

tell us more about your transition

Einarr Saltyman
Oct 4, 2020

Jacada posted:

tell us more about your transition

I lurk, I troll, and I learn to collect pubbies tears.

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

:wrongcity:

Einarr Saltyman posted:

I lurk, I troll, and I learn to collect pubbies tears.

Do the first one more.

PaToNe
Sep 26, 2013
GooseFleet can suck my duck, Quack Quack Ducks are better.

Keegers
Aug 11, 2014

PaToNe posted:

GooseFleet can suck my duck, Quack Quack Ducks are better.

:getout:

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

ASHERAH DEMANDS I FEAST, I VOTE FOR A FEAST OF FLESH
Mods? MODS!?

himurak
Jun 13, 2003

Where was that save the world button again?

Slaan posted:

Mods? MODS!?

I'd recommend the cheaper ones they're obviously not the ideal choice, but the ship is eventually going to go boom anyway so unless it's something you'll be using a ton treat it as a throw away.

Oh wait you meant the other kind of mod...

Digital Prophet
Apr 16, 2006

"..and then came the black crow, herald of doom, who foretold the coming of death."

This took way too long.

GruntMountain
Jul 17, 2017

Gawain The Blind posted:

This took way too long.

:honk:

DRWN
Aug 29, 2020

Since the store is now open, what do I need to purchase a new avatar, or is that function not available yet?

Radio Free Kobold
Aug 11, 2012

"Federal regulations mandate that at least 30% of our content must promote Reptilian or Draconic culture. This is DJ Scratch N' Sniff with the latest mermaid screeching on KBLD..."

DRWN posted:

Since the store is now open, what do I need to purchase a new avatar, or is that function not available yet?

look at the top of the page.

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 17 days!

Gawain The Blind posted:

This took way too long.

Excellent! Propaganda crew have been knocking it out of the park!

OniPanda
May 13, 2004

OH GOD BEAR

Gawain The Blind posted:

This took way too long.

It may have taken long, but the result is worth it.

:honk:

rocketrobot
Jul 11, 2003

I loved that for mechwarrior back in the day

Herb Dington
Oct 6, 2013

Gawain The Blind posted:

This took way too long.

:stwoon:

rath
Apr 25, 2005
I should be learning code instead of posting on the boards.

Gawain The Blind posted:

This took way too long.

Insanely well done. I don't even play EE, but this thread just keeps on delivering.

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

Gawain The Blind posted:

This took way too long.

This is absolutely fantastic.

drw
Aug 26, 2020

There can be no justice, so long as laws are absolute. Even life itself is an exercise in exceptions.

Respectfully requesting a Gooseflock tag.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Gawain The Blind posted:

This took way too long.

I love this.