Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer

Punch McLightning posted:

MOTYC: Niebla Roja vs. Titan, CMLL Super Viernes 4/22

CMLL has been in the dumps for awhile now, but this is a really special match that I can't suggest strongly enough. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTIgNOLulg4&t=3691s

With Best of the Super Junior finishing up, I'm bumping this Titan match that I hope people will be interested in watching now!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thanlis
Mar 17, 2011

forkboy84 posted:

MOTYC
26th May
WWE NXT UK
Heritage Cup Rules
A-Kid vs Charlie Dempsey

Nth (and great write up). I took the time to watch this after seeing a clip and it’s just wild seeing something like this on WWE TV.

Btw, letting BoSJ match nominations bake for a few days before I process stats for May.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
HM: Wheeler Yuta vs. TJP, NJPW Best of Super Juniors Night 12, 31/05
HM: Ace Austin vs. Francesco Akria, NJPW Best of Super Juniors Night 12, 31/05
HM: El Desperado vs. El Phantasmo, NJPW Best of Super Juniors Night 12, 31/05

Card was really low energy for a final block night, running it outside a major market seems like a weird choice

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer
HM: Chris Sabin vs. Jonathan Gresham, Impact Hard to Kill Jan. 8

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

HM
29th May
AJPW Super Power Series Night 4
NEXTREAM (Atsuki Aoyagi, Rising HAYATO & Yuma Aoyagi) vs Total Eclipse (Hokuto Omori, Ryuki Honda & Yusuke Kodama)

HM
29th May
AJPW World Tag Team Titles
Twin Towers (Kohei Sato & Shuji Ishikawa) vs Total Eclipse (Koji Doi & Kuma Arashi)

MOTYC
29th May
Triple Crown Title
Kento Miyahara vs T-Hawk

Bit of a disappointing show for All Japan, with Voodoo Murders garbage, Tajiri mostly working from top over Jake Lee, people just leaving factions in a tweet after the show. But when a disappointing show still has 3 matches like this I guess there's cause to be hopeful.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

HM: CM Punk and FTR vs. Max Caster and rear end Boys, AEW Dynamite, June 1, 2022

Thanlis
Mar 17, 2011

MOTYC: Jon Moxley vs. Daniel Garcia, AEW Dynamite, 6/1.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
HM: Christian, Matt Hardy, Darby and Jurassic Express vs The Undisputed Elite and Hikuleo
HM: Baker and Hayter vs Storm and Soho
HM: Moxley vs Garcia

6/1 Dynamite

Great show, these three matches were all great. I loved how well the women's tag was structured. Much tighter agenting than some recent matches, but they've been delivering in tags lately.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

MassRafTer posted:

HM: Christian, Matt Hardy, Darby and Jurassic Express vs The Undisputed Elite and Hikuleo
MOTYC: Moxley vs Garcia

6/1 Dynamite

Great show, these three matches were all great. I loved how well the women's tag was structured. Much tighter agenting than some recent matches, but they've been delivering in tags lately.

Hell. Yes.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

MassRafTer posted:

6/1 Dynamite

nth :hai:

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer
6/1 Dynamite

HM: Britt & Jamie vs. Soho & Storm
MOTYC: Mox vs. Garcia

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

6/1 Dynamite

Nth all these.

gripebomb
Dec 13, 2006

I wanted to fight the world.

- Eddie Kingston

6/1 Dynamite

Nth this.

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

MassRafTer posted:

6/1 Dynamite

Yeah agree

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
HM: Jungle Boy/Luchasaurus/Christian Cage/Matt Hardy/Darby Allin vs. The Undisputed Elite/Hikuleo, AEW Dynamite, 01/06
HM: Britt Baker/Jamie Hayter vs. Ruby Soho/Toni Storm, AEW Dynamite, 01/06
MOTYC: Jon Moxley vs. Daniel Garcia, AEW Dynamite, 01/06

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Rarity posted:

HM: Jungle Boy/Luchasaurus/Christian Cage/Matt Hardy/Darby Allin vs. The Undisputed Elite/Hikuleo, AEW Dynamite, 01/06

Yeah, Nth. Mox / Garcia was good last time but Garcia has got so much better.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Rarity posted:

Nthing all of these. Great main event, Mox continues to prove he's one of the best in the world with way more variety in his offense than most people give him credit for. Garcia's a beast and one of about a dozen young stars that AEW's locked down and obviously sees a lot in.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

HM
2nd June
Dragongate King of Gate Night 12
King of Gate Semi-Final
Shun Skywalker vs Yuki Yoshioka

HM
2nd June
HIGH-END (Ben-K, Dragon Kid & YAMATO) vs Natural Vibes (Jacky Funky Kamei, Kzy & U-T)

MOTYC
2nd June
King of Gate Final
Kota Minoura vs Yuki Yoshioka

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Thanlis posted:

MOTYC: Jon Moxley vs. Daniel Garcia, AEW Dynamite, 6/1.

Nth.

Akileese
Feb 6, 2005

6/1 Dynamite

nth

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

HM
11th May
AEW Rampage
AFO (Blade, Butcher & Marq Quen) vs Death Triangle (PAC, Penta Oscuro & Rey Fenix)

Good trios match that.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

HM
28th May
Gatoh Move ChocoPro #231
Baliyan Akki & MAO vs Choun Shiryu & Masahiro Takanashi

Not sure about the referee, gets involved an awful lot

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
HM: Kenny King vs. Blake Christian, Impact on AXS 6/2

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

MOTYC: El Desperado vs. Hiromu Takahashi in the BOSJ Final - NJPW Best of the Super Juniors 6/3

Holy poo poo so loving good, so many cool moments. The 25 minute call blew me away because I swear the match had only been going for 10 minutes at that point. The wrong wrestler won but holy poo poo what a match.

Jerusalem fucked around with this message at 12:44 on Jun 3, 2022

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Jerusalem posted:

MOTYC: El Desperado vs. Hiromu Takahashi in the New Japan Cup Final - NJPW Best of the Super Juniors 6/2

Holy poo poo so loving good, so many cool moments. The 25 minute call blew me away because I swear the match had only been going for 10 minutes at that point. The wrong wrestler won but holy poo poo what a match.

2nd

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Jerusalem posted:

MOTYC: El Desperado vs. Hiromu Takahashi in the New Japan Cup Final - NJPW Best of the Super Juniors 6/2

Nth.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
HM: Hiromu Takahashi vs. El Desperado, NJPW Best of Super Juniors Final, 03/06

Woulda been MOTYC if the right man won

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006

Rarity posted:

HM: Hiromu Takahashi vs. El Desperado, NJPW Best of Super Juniors Final, 03/06

Woulda been MOTYC if the right man won

Nth for the same resson

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer
More Impact Hard to Kill HMs from January 8.

JONAH vs. Josh Alexander
the ten man Hardcore War
Matt Cardona vs. W. Morrissey vs. Moose

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

HM
21st May
NJPW BOSJ Night 5
Ace Austin vs Hiromu Takahashi

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

I dumped links to a lot of Sendai Girls matches from their YouTube in the women's thread, I think it covers most shows they've ran this year. Will be slowly going through them because I don't have a long enough backlog I guess.

HM
9th January
Sendai Girls In Shinjuku FACE
ASUKA vs DASH Chisako

A couple minor botches knock it down from MOTYC but still great

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

Jerusalem posted:

MOTYC: El Desperado vs. Hiromu Takahashi in the BOSJ Final - NJPW Best of the Super Juniors 6/3

Yeah same. Unfortunately it also didn't compare to their 2020 final from my perspective but I'm not sure how much of that was hindsight bias.

Thanlis
Mar 17, 2011

Jerusalem posted:

Nth. Those two are so loving good.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Jerusalem posted:

Yeah, nth. Even though I wish it weren't these two guys in the finals it was still a phenominal contest

J-Ro
Jul 26, 2005

Child Of The Revolution

Edward Mass posted:

HM: Kenny King vs. Blake Christian, Impact on AXS 6/2

Seconded.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

MOTYC: The Young Bucks vs. The Lucha Bros - AEW Rampage 6/3

I don't think they're physically capable of having a less than great match, and this was no exception. Phenomenal, and that ending was :vince:

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

MOTYC: Lucha Bros vs. Young Bucks - AEW Rampage 6/3

Another classic from these four. Incredible, incredible stuff.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

AEW Rampage 6/3

MOTYC: Young Bucks vs. Lucha Bros

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Jerusalem posted:

I don't think they're physically capable of having a less than great match, and this was no exception. Phenomenal, and that ending was :vince:

Yeah agreed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thanlis
Mar 17, 2011

Jerusalem posted:

Yep nth!