Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

trump misses his old life with ED BALLS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

D1E posted:

What does Bill Mitchell have to say about all this?

I don't have Twitter and I don't want to Google it because I'll see his picture and think of Spicer's hot replacement and then feel revulsion at being attracted to female Bill Michell again.

Trump will be in chains being led up to the gallows and bill will think its all part of trumps master plan

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Citizen Tayne posted:

John Kasich is from Pittsburgh.

lamentable dustman
Apr 13, 2007

🏆🏆🏆

This poo poo is getting to much, wish it was spaced out a bit. Everyday since last Monday has had some huge news that need some time to breath. Like who even remembers Yates told congress that the WH was specifically warned about Flynn.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
watch Republicans turn into huge bitches now and start talking about decorum and poo poo lol

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Baloogan posted:

im so happy. this is more insane and chaotic than i could have imagined.

The different federal departments are still functioning, even though some of them are beginning to run on fumes for various reasons. You ain't seen nothing yet.

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
There is a day, prophesied that things will matter. Such talk is superstition. Nothing Matters

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Vertical Lime posted:

let me predict trump sooner or later

yeah i worked with russia, so what i won in an electoral landslide

I've heard it's almost impossible for a Republican to win the electoral college.

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Baloogan posted:

im so happy. this is more insane and chaotic than i could have imagined.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

brutal

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

fits my needs posted:

watch Republicans turn into huge bitches now and start talking about decorum and poo poo lol

They're really really mad at the media now. They will reveal a very bigly decorum.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Its happn ning

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

When is Melania going to file for divorce?

Right now seems to be a good time.

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

I see fire in the heavens, the sea swells with fury, the sun rises in the west. Has the gotterdamermattering begun?

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/jonfavs/status/864612270042521600

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Tiler Kiwi posted:

what is going on

this poo poo is crazy

it's so hot in here

nothing that will matter

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

CherryCola
Apr 15, 2002

'ahtaj alshifa
If everything falls apart, how will that affect Overwatch servers?

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
me rn

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Flynn failson's take:

https://twitter.com/mflynnJR/status/864605372056776705

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
*mike pence walks into senate chamber*

"hey guys, just thought i'd drop in for a lil chat. crazy news today, eh? jim comey.. real nice guy. definitely would listen to him. anyway, i" *mike stumbles, drops folder labeled 'EVIDENCE OF OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE' on floor and makes a huge mess* "oh, darn, ha. i'm real clumsy, i guess. well, gotta go hope someone cleans that up"

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Bethamphetamine posted:

The different federal departments are still functioning, even though some of them are beginning to run on fumes for various reasons. You ain't seen nothing yet.

it's not even been four months, we haven't even begun to see things get ratfuck crazy

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

PENCE

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

D1E posted:

When is Melania going to file for divorce?

Right now seems to be a good time.

Melania should just fess up to all the times she's endured marital rape on some news special and this week would be perfect.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

euphronius posted:

Its happn ning

Senator Anus King

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/ppppolls/status/864483558672539648

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
*facts of life theme song plays*

https://twitter.com/MEPFuller/status/864612193203040257

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Hope there's a whole lot of room in those bushes.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

cant believe im gonna get to live through an impeachment cause lol @ the idea of trump willingly resigning

that professor w/the keys to the white house thing was right

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

SKULL.GIF posted:

Can't help but feel that this is the killing stroke on Trump and that it's just a matter of time now before he's out

He has zero credibility left, no one will come work for him, and he keeps on repeatedly incriminating himself

Major charges against him right now: obstruction of justice, leaking top secret classified information, abuse of presidential powers, cover-up
Minor charges: emoluments, nepotism, corruption, taxes

Now we just wait for the prey to bleed out

well we know that Comey apparently took exhaustive notes on every conversation that he had with Trump between february and the day he was fired, so presumably this isn't even the worst thing he did, if this doesn't get him something will

i can't imagine Trump gets out of this, I just can't. The implications are too big.

Vaah
Dec 25, 2008

:shittydog:

BLOOD BLOOOOOOOD

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

that entire thread lol :getin:

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

C-SPAM only gonna see this and tune out, then be shocked in months when it all pays off

My only question now is when Melania drops the divorce papers in front of him

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

lol

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Is this it? The day foretold those many moons ago? The day when TRUMP SHOOK and things matter?

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Concerned Citizen posted:

*mike pence walks into senate chamber*

"hey guys, just thought i'd drop in for a lil chat. crazy news today, eh? jim comey.. real nice guy. definitely would listen to him. anyway, i" *mike stumbles, drops folder labeled 'EVIDENCE OF OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE' on floor and makes a huge mess* "oh, darn, ha. i'm real clumsy, i guess. well, gotta go hope someone cleans that up"

Honest thought, if this poo poo is that bad, dems should stall impeachment until they can retake house if Pence is implicated. If they can take him and Trump out, a democratic speaker becomes president.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

jesus christ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

ahahahahahahahahaha

really I want to write something funny or insightful but lmfao today

• Locked thread